Aman Natt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to lol at this. Aman's tried to sound cleverer than he actually is, but ended pulling a plagiarist stunt like Jay Shetty and copied a quote - almost word for word that Tej Lalvani originally said - while trying to pass it off as his own piece of "wisdom" šŸ˜‚

tej-said-it-first.jpg
wannabe-jay-shetty.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems him and his "business partner" Shaun Lee Powell are no longer buddies

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 19.18.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems him and his "business partner" Shaun Lee Powell are no longer buddies

View attachment 1943047
So he was happy to have worked with AT on 'outsourcing materials' before he was arrested...what the hell is with all these crypto bros thinking that they're Machiavellian-like in their thinking and mannerisms, when the truth is that they're disgusting human beings!? :sick:

Reactions: 1
Aman Natt has now rebranded the AstroFX YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/c/AstroFx/videos) and himself (https://amannatt.com/).

Meanwhile, AstroFX is in liquidation, owing Ā£377,258 to HMRC, Ā£48,000 to MetroBank and some other smaller creditors:

His Instagram in the last 24 hours shows him getting a private jet to Mykonos.

Make it make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to ask just because I recently started knowing about this guy, is he Muslim? I thought Erim was as well but her ig story today said ā€œWaheguruā€ just curious. And wow I just messaged him asking about his investing business and he just responded to me today with so many details lol. Iā€™m so happy I came across this.

I have to ask just because I recently started knowing about this guy, is he Muslim? I thought Erim was as well but her ig story today said ā€œWaheguruā€ just curious. And wow I just messaged him asking about his investing business and he just responded to me today with so many details lol. Iā€™m so happy I came across this.
No heā€™s Sikh. And Erims dad is Sikh but mum was apparently Muslim

Anyone flexing a private jet at his age is not only a security target but also itā€™s clear he hired the fake jet experience for an hour.

this ā€œbusinessā€ screams red flags/scam.

No heā€™s Sikh. And Erims dad is Sikh but mum was apparently Muslim
ohh makes sense just because aman and erim are also common muslim names.
Anyone flexing a private jet at his age is not only a security target but also itā€™s clear he hired the fake jet experience for an hour.

this ā€œbusinessā€ screams red flags/scam.
omg this! even aleem posted a private jet recently, it seems like they hired it together šŸ˜­

ohh makes sense just because aman and erim are also common muslim names.

omg this! even aleem posted a private jet recently, it seems like they hired it together šŸ˜­
Aman Natt is definitely paying Aleem to promote his fraudulent tit. I donā€™t see what him promoting it is going to do most of Aleemā€™s followers are kids or Asian Bradford brokie boys lmao

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why he promotes his ā€œfreeā€ channel everyday on his stories. If it was actually free, why is he trying to help thousands of people. Why would he give his secrets away? Is there a catch that if you do his trades, he takes some of the profits?