Aman Natt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is for Aman Natt. Instagram: @amannatt

Extremely well-written overview by @wafflesnwings via Erim Kaur #10 thread.
Hello and welcome! Erim's development with Aman Natt seems like a fairly new one. We haven't done a recap on him, so I'll a short one now, but he also deserves a thread on here after the stuff I found out about him! A search online shows that he's a co-founder of an FX company called Astro Forex with a guy called Shaun Lee Powell (who's just as dodgy as Aman, and has swindled thousands out of people, pretended to be rich but apparently lives in a council house with his mother in Birmingham). The "business" appears to be in cahoots with another well-known South Asian scammer called Aleem Iqbal (I think he's also known as Lord Aleem on IG and apparently they source their rented sports cars from him).

It's not immediately clear what they actually do or how Aman earns his money as he has this forex company, but also offers online training courses to 'teach' people forex and trading secrets. But as you can see from this website, his profile on the UK government website and a search on his social media channels, he appears to be some sort of a scammer who takes people's money (like thousands of pounds, euros, dollars etc.) and then runs away (much like Erim does).

This very badly-written blog gives some context to his life and upbringing (I say this as someone who has English as their second language). He was born in India to Sikh-Punjabi parents, but came to the UK as a child, didn't do well in school and grew up in the Midlands (his accent sounds like he's from Coventry or maybe Leicester). He now lives it up in a very posh part of London (Marylebone and Mayfair) and lives a jet-set lifestyle. It's unclear as to whether or not they're in a relationship or just have sex or if she's his sugar baby. The last woman he was 'dating' was a Brazilian (or Venezuelan) lady rumoured to be the daughter of a someone linked to drug trafficking in Brazil (I went down a rabbit hole to find that out - I don't know how true it is to be honest and there isn't a way to debunk this). They were together until 2018, because she features in many of his IG stories when he travelled before the pandemic. It's not clear if she was an ex-girlfriend or a sugar baby.
In a nutshell: he appears to be rich, has light-coloured eyes, is a Sikh (not practising by the looks of it), lives a flashy lifestyle that is spiritually empty but IG-friendly and looks like a very tall man. This is everything Erim wants: a rich, 6ft Jatt-Sikh man. Like her, he's also a massive narcissist, sneers at educated people, is very materialistic, films himself in ranty motivational videos (some of them are hilarious), has delusions of grandeur, believes that people working a 9-5 are 'boring' and pushes that extremely toxic work-non-stop mentality that has sent many people over the edge and into nervous breakdowns.

I suspect that Aman Natt is actually involved in some form of money laundering, purely based on the fact that he's constantly in Dubai (a notorious hub for money laundering, organised crime and more), and that his FX company is a front. It wouldn't surprise me if his 'wealth' was as real as Monopoly money and that he squirrels it away in countries like Liechtenstein, Belarus, Mauritius etc.
Aman Natt and his business partner should both be referred to a crime evasion agency or government department - Erim's dad used to run a FX company, but his one seemed to be more legitimate based on what I found (his tax returns etc.)

Here are some links I found:
1. AstroFx exposed and people sharing their experiences
2. Their Trust Pilot has more positive reviews, but maybe he does what Erim does, and deletes negative reviews?
3. A Twitter thread
4. More reviews
5. His Mayfair Times interview
6. I can't find the BBC feature he's rumoured to have been in
More details with huge thanks to @brumsam via Erim Kaur #10 thread.
Not to go too off topic, but some more details:
- AstroFX / AstroFXC is an unauthorized firm reported by the FCA on 15th September 2021: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/unauthorised-firm?id=0014G00002YwJlEQAV

- Aman and Shaun ran (and perhaps still run) a 'trading floor', allowing clients to deposit money and trade currencies / other assets on their platform. The platform turned out to be illegal, fake and nothing more than a giant Ponzi scheme. This is well worth watching to understand how dodgy they are:

- Aman was behind an NFT 'metanauts' that tanked (possible rug pull)

- Aman is desperate to pivot away from the AstroFX brand; note their YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/AstroFx is now titled "Aman Natt", not "Astro FX". He also gives away his "education" completely free.

- Aman cannot trade for tit. Erim's dad could not trade for tit. They are both complete charlatans.

What better way to launder a bit of money than through funding some hair oil...
Expose away!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Never heard of him
It his car posts screams forex or crypto scam.

Him
And erim are well suited.

Reactions: 1
For anyone based in the UK who has been a victim of Aman Natt and AstroFx, they must get in contact with the National Crime Agency (NCA) or Action Fraud and file a complaint against him and his "business" as their address is in London. His alleged business partner Shaun Lee Powell is also culpable, even though it looks like Aman Natt is running the whole operation, despite this Powell is rumoured to be hiding in Thailand (or somewhere in SE Asia). Their business is a front, so there is also an implication of money laundering taking place - this explains why Aman Natt is constantly moving around, stops off in Dubai and is never in one place for too long. They've already been reported as an unauthorised business by the FCA, but the FCA can only go so far in terms of helping victims and ways to reclaim their money/any investment made into AstroFX

• Heart
His Astrofx business partner Shaun Lee King whos now in hiding seems to still actually be active on Ezra Capital. Looks like he may have separated himself from Astrofx and started his own company instead and is using Astrofx trading floor in Mayfair as Ezra Capital now, but not sure if those are old pics or recent as last I remember when I used to follow him on his personal page, he was hiding in Thailand but still trading

Screenshot_20221011-173226_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also the course they used to sell for thousands has been available for free on telegram anyway. I got hold off it last year and it was literally hours worth of waffling. I couldn't even finish 1 video! All the stuff is available on Google for free, it literally felt like they were reading it off from there anyway. It definitely isn't worth thousands. No wonder people started showing it for free in groups.

Aman has also taken the astrofx tag off from his ig bio now

Reactions: 3
He may have taken that off his IG bio, but he's tainted with the association everywhere online. Once something's on the Internet, it doesn't come off. He - and Shaun - of all people should know that. Shaun is definitely in Thailand; lots of photos of him out there on his social channels with his long-term partner

He's in a photo with Andrew Tate from June (I'm certain this was Tate's IG handle before he was frogmarched off the app) - if so, then birds of a feather certainly do flock together...
AN-AT.jpg

Also Lord Aleem’s father is an extremely well known gangster in Birmingham and their super car business is a front for extreme money laundering of drugs. They are at the top of the game in this sector and are untouchable literally by police and rival gangs and have been for years even decades. So, Aman Natt’s in business with Lord Aleem…..? Lol defo money laundering

• Wow
Reactions: 6
if all of this is true that is just insane that erim would be okay with being associated with these people to any degree

This guy is so dodgy. What is she doing with him? He is probably being investigated by the authorities as we speak.

This guy is so dodgy. What is she doing with him? He is probably being investigated by the authorities as we speak.
well her father is also rumoured to be money laundering. i have read some people theorise byerim is a front (makes sense as her numbers do not add up)

• Wow
if all of this is true that is just insane that erim would be okay with being associated with these people to any degree
A lot of people wouldn’t know this info unless you know people connected to them and my ex did some stuff with these guys that’s how I know. But a lot of people are unaware and Erim is too far from this circle to know what they’re really up to. Cos Aman Natt may know & they even be laundering money through his forex businesses but if he’s just sleeping with Erim he wouldn’t ever tell her the depths of what these people do. It’s not public info. And tbh if Erim thinks Aman Natt will settle with her - he won’t lol. Firstly, guys like him take a long time to settle with someone & when they do they don’t want to be with a spoilt brat, that has no manners and won’t stop complaining. Aman Natt isn’t any better than Erim btw - but I know the type of girls him and “lord” aleem pick & they defo aren’t like Erim. Erim is just there for a few nights. My ex was very close to Aleem’s people, they did a lot together so I know how it goes down with these types of guys. They like their women pure, good, nice, well mannered, Into the family stuff and they don’t want any headaches lol and that’s not Erim is it?

Dubai is where they all go when they’re on the run/avoiding the authorities. But none of this would bother Erim lol plus Aman Natt wouldn’t settle with her, he’s only using her for sex and fun, he’d never wife her. I know the type they wife and it’s not Erim lol

A lot of people wouldn’t know this info unless you know people connected to them and my ex did some stuff with these guys that’s how I know. But a lot of people are unaware and Erim is too far from this circle to know what they’re really up to. Cos Aman Natt may know & they even be laundering money through his forex businesses but if he’s just sleeping with Erim he wouldn’t ever tell her the depths of what these people do. It’s not public info. And tbh if Erim thinks Aman Natt will settle with her - he won’t lol. Firstly, guys like him take a long time to settle with someone & when they do they don’t want to be with a spoilt brat, that has no manners and won’t stop complaining. Aman Natt isn’t any better than Erim btw - but I know the type of girls him and “lord” aleem pick & they defo aren’t like Erim. Erim is just there for a few nights. My ex was very close to Aleem’s people, they did a lot together so I know how it goes down with these types of guys. They like their women pure, good, nice, well mannered, Into the family stuff and they don’t want any headaches lol and that’s not Erim is it?

Dubai is where they all go when they’re on the run/avoiding the authorities. But none of this would bother Erim lol plus Aman Natt wouldn’t settle with her, he’s only using her for sex and fun, he’d never wife her. I know the type they wife and it’s not Erim lol
rumours of erim and aman started spring of last year. it's clear he's not willing to settle with her from how desperate she comes across online since then. she is always begging for sympathy, thirst and attention online hoping he will see her posts and think twice about her.

rumours of erim and aman started spring of last year. it's clear he's not willing to settle with her from how desperate she comes across online since then. she is always begging for sympathy, thirst and attention online hoping he will see her posts and think twice about her.
This criminal fraudster gangster wannabe is no catch.

Ahhh okay since spring last year - I didn’t realise that. But then that makes sense cos when these types of guys want to settle with the girl they wife them of QUICK. I know from personal experience lol. He’s just playing with her in his spare time and she’s desperate, we can all tell that lol. I’ve just thought when we saw her phone, the pull out search -Aman Natt was in Dubai so she’s been sleeping with someone else in London and lol Aman Natt & his type would never take a girl like that seriously even though they’re out here sleeping around 24/7. But I think Erim, thinks she can play him at his own game, but she can play all the games she wants, the point is very simply if he seriously wanted her, he wouldn’t let her out of his sight so she resorts to thirst traps and like you said watching her socials in the hope he’ll change his mind. If they’ve been connected since last spring and he’s not wifed her yet - he won’t ever do it. And if he was going to do it, she’d be extremely happy and we’d see that instead of her miserable moaning about everything posts.

Idk about Aman Natt but trust me Lord Aleem wants a insta thot, hence why he dated Lailli Mirza. His parents yeah want a woman pure, good, nice and well mannered girl, and have definitely tried to convince him to that but he isn't having it. I feel bad for him, because he's big 28 and still single af.

• Wow
Idk about Aman Natt but trust me Lord Aleem wants a insta thot, hence why he dated Lailli Mirza. His parents yeah want a woman pure, good, nice and well mannered girl, and have definitely tried to convince him to that but he isn't having it. I feel bad for him, because he's big 28 and still single af.
Yeah you’ll find he will go through his Insta thot stage - they all do. Aman Natt too with Erim but the one they wife will not be one of those BUT they’ll most likely keep the insta thots on the side as the side pieces even when they have the main pure one at home. Both Aman & Aleem would do this behaviour - disgusting imo

Aleem needs his own page. His lifestyle is funded by his dad prison stint

Reactions: 7