Aman Natt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why he promotes his “free” channel everyday on his stories. If it was actually free, why is he trying to help thousands of people. Why would he give his secrets away? Is there a catch that if you do his trades, he takes some of the profits?
It’s an old trick. The free channel wheels then in and the he upsells something else.

In other words he is skint.

But how are these guys living these crazy lifestyles? Driving the best cars, traveling non stop, and now Aleem’s buying a yacht. I get PET more but I def don’t get Aman’s lifestyle.

But how are these guys living these crazy lifestyles? Driving the best cars, traveling non stop, and now Aleem’s buying a yacht. I get PET more but I def don’t get Aman’s lifestyle.
Yeah something doesn’t add up! Does Aman still have that Mayfair trading floor for Astrofx? His business partner went into hiding in Asia somewhere so it all seems dodgy tbh

Lord Aleem has his father’s wealth. His dad did time but somehow they managed to keep the money.

Not sure about Aman but his accounts ain’t looking good lol

I feel like Aleem invested money in Pakistan and slowly has been transferring it over to make black money clean. That’s what people usually do.

Reactions: 1