Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGryffindor

Not sad at all. I'm staying in too, with my parents. I'm at home from uni at the moment and also got invited on a night out. But double fare for a taxi home and £15 entry to the nightclub? No thanks. I'd rather stay in and eat Doritos and drink lots of wine lol. Sorry to hear you've had such a rough year x
Here with my Doritos gin and cousins lol

Question: what would you tell you best friend to do if she was in the same situation ? That’s your answer.

The only sad thing would be if you did something you didn’t want to. I stay true to myself, staying in. I can’t cope with the fake “hugs and kisses” from people other times of the year don’t bother at all.

But having said that don’t sit in and dwell on your ex, he’s an ex for a reason. You’ve seen the other side to him (cold communication) you’ve had a lucky escape. He has moved on and ready to trap his next victim in his web. He’s in 2019 for a reason.... 2020 will bring new things. Focus on you, and what’s right for you this coming year. You deserve it after a rotten year.
So true ! My ex was great up until I went into hospital. He became so distant. I know he has depression and for some reason it got worse when I was in hospital and he had no one to look after anymore lol.

Honestly no one has ever loved me as much as he well showed, unfortunately !! When we Broke up he told me he loved me like 12 times and that we could work out in the future, lolll

I heard he got a tattoo of a demon on his arm and I was like ??? Lol

It's so weird but I'm demi sexual and rarely fancy people! I'm so scared I won't fancy anyone as much as him lol.

Nope. Im planning on staying in and playing the sims.
No one has to go out and party new years eve, its just another night.

Id rather do whatever i wanted then go out and not really be into it.
I'm playing Minecraft with my cousin !

Reactions: 1

IrishGryffindor

I just don't know how to get over the person you thought was the one you where gonna marry !

I sound like one of my patients lol. I see my psychologist once a week thank God lol.
I know I deserve better just hope I fancy them as much as him!!

Last edited:

SisterBliss

Don’t feel bad about staying in, it sounds like this was a tough year for you, and it’s a pity that your ex didn’t come through for you. But it’s good riddance, if you think about it. I hope your 2020 is much better, healthy, joyful and so full of gorgeous, smart guys who want to be with you that your biggest problem becomes which one to choose. xx

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Good luck with the driving, it's the best skill I've ever invested in, so much more freedom, such as going to Sainsbury's at 9pm when you need chocolate, lol. All the best x

Moe

VIP Member
Thirty is nothing you are still a spring chicken. The thirties are a great time. Look at all the things you have already accomplished. You will get through this. I remember over one particular boyfriend many many moons ago sobbing about him all night until there were no tears left. I decided then I wouldn’t ever cry over him again. Looking back he was a right shit but the one I met next was much much worse 🤣