Am i being unreasonable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful, so sorry to read it. How are you now, hope you ok? Can you give us an update? X
The poster had another thread in May about her ex that she had only split up with in 2019 moving on with another woman so seems odd she was now with someone else and they were saving for a house together? It can't have been a long relationship as she was still hung up on the ex in May this year?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The poster had another thread in May about her ex that she had only split up with in 2019 moving on with another woman so seems odd she was now with someone else and they were saving for a house together? It can't have been a long relationship as she was still hung up on the ex in May this year?!
Just looked at that post, doesn't seem to add up!

Reactions: 1
What he has done constitutes fraud. Tell him this and demand it back, if he doesn't comply seek legal action.

Surely he has to prove where the money has come from by providing bank statements. If It’s a joint account they ask about your payments and he says it’s a gift, he would need a letter from you to prove it.
I hope he can’t get away with it and you get your money back!!

Surely he has to prove where the money has come from by providing bank statements. If It’s a joint account they ask about your payments and he says it’s a gift, he would need a letter from you to prove it.
I hope he can’t get away with it and you get your money back!!
I think it’s been proven this is a wind up. Plus they haven’t posted since it was revealed!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.