Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fair play to her but Jesus Christ almighty why would you plaster yourself all over Instagram (to help others I mean it's 2023 not 1993 there's plenty of info for people to research without "influencers" giving a "real review" , and if people are influenced by this one to get a boob job then I'm embarrassed for them 🙈🙈🙈 I'd rather have my house in order and wear a decent bra then spend about 5k for cosmetic surgery.
No doubt she would’ve had plenty of encouragement and tips from Rachel Gorry. She went to Avoca too for a “lift”.

Reactions: 2
What i can't understand is how herself and pointless Pam are friends when Pam seems to be on another level with all her designer purchases and Ally flogging fake tat for a living

• Heart
This is what I thought too. I don’t want kids, am mid 30s with mirena coil and went for a consult for a lift (no implants) and surgeon said absolutely not come back after your 40th birthday because if were to have a pregnancy the work we do now and the money you will spend would be wasted.
Contrasting view here… had mine done early thirties. Also knew I didn’t want kids so why wait?! Enjoy them whilst you can!!

Clau

VIP Member
Ah lads, asking for music recommendations…. If she knows their names maybe do a google search or ask the pub they might have their contact details, absolutely shameless and pathetic!!!!! 👎
Poor aul Peter not getting a look-in, he’ll just show up on the night

allyd

It's off! They are finished. Seems very sudden given she was just in Belfast last month all happy and coupled up. Makes me think something happened.

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Getting a mortgage when your both self employed isn't an option , why because Ur self employed jobs are bullshit . I know for a fact it's hard but not impossible to achieve a mortgage when your actually self employed 🙄

• Heart

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
In all fairness I don't like Ally at all and I didn't see the stories about the child , but if she's with the fella and he's good to her I don't see the problem it's not like she's left her with a child minder . There's plenty to be critical of her for but I really don't see a problem there I actually think it's nice that he would take the child on and be responsible.