Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbo1990

Gorgeous house! I wonder what her fiance does for a living, as her following isn’t huge. How do they afford a 1mil house?

Reactions: 2

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She’s such a fool, everyday she’s posting quotes or some reference to “BLM” when she clearly hasn’t got a clue, the only thing that seems to matter to her is portraying her privileged little lifestyle, buying or being gifted expensive stuff and filming self obsessed hauls and videos or that dog of hers 😴

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I found the wedding content over the top and incredibly boring. From the dramatics about her face to the actual sharing of the day but insisting it was just the legal, intimate ceremony- why share it, why not keep it private until after the Italy wedding. If she wanted a big song and dance over the Italy wedding keep the actual legal part private. But private means less engagement. I can’t stand the need for attention.

Daisybee

Chatty Member
Sooo unrelateable, off to the hairdressers yesterday for a chop and blow dry and now today she’s away to another hairdressers to get her highlights done :/

Reactions: 1

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Thank you, found it. I’m about 20 mins away, quite nice area. Still surprised they can afford it, but influencing must be very promising. Also I didn’t realise she had back in the day plagiarised other blogs, she’s done well to overcome that!
I also thought it was a lot of money, and I don’t think it’s all that special for the price. I also didn’t realise the plagiarism. I had a look through her Instagram the other day, she’s clearly had a lot of work done to her face she doesn’t even look like her old self. I feel like she’s trying to move into the Kate hutchins demo-graph with the designer purchases and the most unrealistic spending habit

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Just seen the Chanel blog .I have to say £5k for a bag is way too much . I found the whole video slightly insensitive not to mention having champagne over a bag ? insane in the current climate.

Stephanie_lane_sl

Wow it’s a nice house. I should have started YouTube when I was younger 😂 then I wouldn’t have to think about eating or buying essentials.

Stephanie_lane_sl

Oohh I don’t want to be intrusive but what kind of area is it in without giving too much away. I was thinking either Hertfordshire or St Albans.

She’s known for being a huge plagiarist! Copying entire blog posts from several bloggers and doing exact copy cat photoshoots. It all came out a couple of years ago and she gave (a terrible) public apology. Loads of bloggers spoke out about it! Yet people continued to follow 🤦🏻‍♀️