Allchloerose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow this girl? She posts soo many pictures of her face with a weird pose all the time. definitely loves herself.

Reactions: 2
She’s known for being a huge plagiarist! Copying entire blog posts from several bloggers and doing exact copy cat photoshoots. It all came out a couple of years ago and she gave (a terrible) public apology. Loads of bloggers spoke out about it! Yet people continued to follow 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh my god this jumped up little madam is so infuriating! She literally does duck all with her life except drink take away coffee, and post pictures of her vain self.... she completely loves herself and spend her days buying clothes doing hauls and receiving freebies, then talks about how anxious and overwhelmed she is..... by what exactly hun?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s known for being a huge plagiarist! Copying entire blog posts from several bloggers and doing exact copy cat photoshoots. It all came out a couple of years ago and she gave (a terrible) public apology. Loads of bloggers spoke out about it! Yet people continued to follow 🤦🏻‍♀️
Really where can I read more :ROFLMAO: why does she do that stupi pout in everyInstagram story. Drives me crazy. Also from the look of her Instagram I’m guessing she doesn’t have any friends?

She’s such a fool, everyday she’s posting quotes or some reference to “BLM” when she clearly hasn’t got a clue, the only thing that seems to matter to her is portraying her privileged little lifestyle, buying or being gifted expensive stuff and filming self obsessed hauls and videos or that dog of hers 😴

I think they rent, whenever anyone asks that question it comments she always ignores it. I’m sure she would be telling everyone if she had brought that flat!!
cant believe she’s gone and got new sofas as she fancied a “change up” not even had the other one a year 😳

I really cannot deal with this conceited, shallow witch....... clearly the lockdown rules don’t apply to her, going to stay at her sisters for the weekend, sharing a car with a friend to the beach, then hugging her all in aid of getting another staged picture of her vain self obsessed arse for the gram! She’s actually vile, then sits there posting stupid pictures of her posing in a face mask- twit.
There is no point to her what so ever she has the personality of a dead fish, will never love anyone or anything as much as she loves herself and ya a no original style or ideas or opinions worth sharing!

Reactions: 3
Sooo unrelateable, off to the hairdressers yesterday for a chop and blow dry and now today she’s away to another hairdressers to get her highlights done :/

So Unrelatable how these influencers like Chloe just take a day off when they don’t feel amazing. Wish I could just tell my boss I’m going to chill out for the day!!

Full of herself. Showing off how first ever Chanel handbag and then breaking open a bottle of champagne when they got home to celebrate the new purchase.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just seen the Chanel blog .I have to say £5k for a bag is way too much . I found the whole video slightly insensitive not to mention having champagne over a bag ? insane in the current climate.