Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Ok i mean
NO underwear at all. Lol
She tried a boob tape to create some cleavage (for the pics) but the tape was sticking out so she removed them before dinner started.

She didnt wear panty/ thong either - she said even the thong showed in pictures- so she had a tampon in to prevent any “juicy stuff” from ruining her dress or showing - she went INTO DETAILS during that portion of the Q&A 😂

She also said she regretted not having the photog stay on to take candid shots - but photog did stay for dinner at the table tho - but maybe wasnt paid to WORK by then. (LOL??? And also, really duh??? She only wants to see HER photos not think about the guests who are her immediate family?)

The only thing that stood out in the whole Q&A is she wants a good photoshoot so much that she really just neglected or obsessed over other things. Neglected the basic details and procedure of getting married. Neglected to find out how much everything wld cost and what little she wants to actually pay.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

roccoco

Not overly surprised to learn that she follows and has been liking posts from the Freedom Convoy on Instagram, or did before being questioned on it and quietly unfollowing it. For context to non-Canadians, the Freedom Convoy is a right-wing hissy fit against vaccine mandates for truckers that claims they're the victims of COVID lockdowns in Canada and think they're the heroes of an oppressive government that has attracted many other followers along the way who feel the same. It is also unquestionably rooted in white supremacy, with many supporters carrying swastikas, confederate flags, and some likening this movement to Canada's January 6th. 🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
What is it with influencers humble bragging about having terrible hygiene?! Allana does this, Anna Edit does this, Lily Pebbles does this, etc. NONE of the people I just mentioned have the type of hair that would warrant only washing it once a week. Given their hair types, they should all be washing their hair at least every other day. Especially since they all do sweaty workouts. :sick:

It's disgusting and they all need to grow tf up, suck it up, and do it. Showering (which includes washing your hair!) isn't something that is optional or on a "feel like it" basis.

Also, yes Allana, your assumption is probably correct: it is just product buildup, not dandruff. Also maybe if you're having hair issues, you shouldn't use two different kinds of heat devices and a million leave-in products...just saying.

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 6.54.45 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18

glenn_coco

12,000+ steps daily, tennis, weights 5x a week (often on the same day as tennis), yoga and running a couple times a week.

Girl, this is only feasible cos you don't work a full time, non-wfh job. So no, no other person is going to be following the Hot Girl Summer routine.

• Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Her comment in her closet clearout video made my blood boil :mad::

"I really need to reconsider wearing heels frequently in my daily life. If I was a corporate girly, you best believe that I'd be rocking up to work everyday in these little stilettos. I think I need to live out my corporate girly dreams following university, because I just feel as though I'm the type of person that would thrive in that environment."

1) She's infantilizing women in the workplace (and herself).

2) She's never had a full-time job. The AUDACITY for her to be like "I would thrive in that environment." No, you wouldn't Allana. You're an influencer because you literally avoided work all of your adult life. You wanted something where you can put in the least amount of effort possible, you only do what you want when you want to, and you don't have a boss. She would be the girl to go home crying the first day because her coworkers were "mean" and she couldn't handle constructive feedback or office politics.

3) She makes a shit ton of money, but again, doesn't actually work for it. So the concept of "work" is a fun dress up thing to her. It reminds me of Victoria, how she dresses up to feel like a "girl boss" (hate that term btw) but she doesn't actually do anything.

4) The glorification of heels...ugh. That's fine if she likes the style, whatever. But to glorify wearing heels 40+ hrs a week, as if it's some fun amazing thing? Previous generations of women worked really hard so that we DON'T have to wear heels to work everyday anymore. It was a requirement for women to wear them and it was oppressive, impractical, and physically painful (not to mention misogynistic).

5) Funnily enough, she'd actually be overdressed if she showed up in heels everyday to many offices and it'd be awkward (unless it was maybe a law firm, accounting, etc.)

I could go on and on about this, but I'll end my rant...

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 9.33.02 PM.png

• Heart

MargaritaMay

I watched half of the explanation video and it's giving some real "I'm not like the other girlsss" vibes. She keeps repeating "We didn't caaare, we just didn't want this or that, we don't care about the cake, it's only for our parents, let's just sign the friggin' paper and leave, we really DON'T CARE about ANY of this, ok??"
The thing is, she obviously DID mainly care about how she looked and she wanted nice bridal photos. So the ceremony, the meaning of what was happening wasn't even the main, special part. It was the photoshoot. :cautious:

Ok, well, but if you are SO nonchalant and carefree, why didn't you put more focus of a nice, thought through dinner with music for the guests if you were only doing it for them? And less about your makeup and boobs and two pairs of designer shoes? We know she is def NOT not like the other brides, because she's literally made makeup and her looks her career.

Last edited:
She's so transparent with everything. She wants to simultaneously be a beauty guru, but only doing the same looks glowy face base with bronzer as an eyeshadow (which is fine most people do simple makeup but i don't claim to be a bg) and ever since her Canada Trucker Convoy controversy all the brands that she used to LOVE she now no longer mentions them at all. If you did nothing wrong like you claim then why hide behind the only brands left that had nothing to say to the backlash about her? Now she is exclusively Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, Elf, Nars, Victoria Beckham, (all the brands that never commented on her) If you did nothing wrong then why not continue to use Oribe, Kosas, etc, etc? Not to mention she was so clearly OVER Benefit Cosmetics and now one trip to hawaii with them and she's back to absolutely loving everything they make. She was just like us all over the benefit vibe because they did nothing to update packaging or do anything new or different and they're only newly popular again for nostalgia purposes. but girl will take any brand that throws her free PR and a trip for her and dan to pretend to be rich at.

She also loves to act like she is Whitney Simmons with her workout routine, I wear gym-shark, look how good I eat. Which is also fine but if you're going to discuss fitness updates ACTUALLY SHOW US. Don't just do a sit down video saying oh you all got mad at my food sensitivity test oh and my back hurts so I started walking instead of trying to spin. All is good no hate on her physical being. But you claim to be doing every day May then put in a LITTLE work to these videos. 99% of her recent stuff has been I sit and talk at the camera. I am not interested I would rather see a little bit of the breakdown of stuff. Like oh here's me walking here's how I get in my steps, this is a couple of the online workouts I recommend and then link them throw some credit to the workout youtuber's who share free workout content. I'm not saying she has to go film in a class setting because I get it filming in public is awkward sometimes.

And then lastly her attempt to be a fashion GURU it's just like come on. Pick what you like and actually stick to it! She wants to be like Allegra Shaw and then acts like she's so relatable and stuff but clearly Allana you drop some major coin on dumb fashion purchases. Like you say in your beauty video "OMG this skinceuticals serum is some major coin (I think around 156.00$ USD last time I checked) but then you have a total impulse purchase on a Celine bag with no research just walked in and handed over the credit card in the previous video, the purse in question is 2700 USD! which becomes about 3400 CAD I don't hate on people who have the money to drop on luxury purchases, by all means get a nice bag that you will use but she does this every time and says it's my forever purchase and i will keep this bag in my closet and i know it was a big splurge and in a couple months when it's not trendy anymore she lists on depop and begs her fans to buy her old stuff so she can keep buying new things. This bag purchase right next to those bottega venetta pink and green terry cloth bags like a towel COME ON! like I totally get the little leather one can be a timeless piece, but she clearly got that green one just for the influencer trip with benefit to keep up with the other influencers on the trip. She then acts like we are all so similar and she's just such a normal woman just like her fans. It's so ridiculous. At least act like you're privileged other influencers with money to drop on nice things do not act this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She just posted a video of her what I eat in a day and a diet that doesn’t have enough wiggle room for her to have 50 calories worth of Athletic Greens doesn’t seem healthy and seems overly restrictive.

• Wow

kath9457

I've been following Allana for years. Like so far back when she was working for MAC in university and in a relationship with Chad Bobrosky (who is in prison for rape btw!). Chad is the reason she doesn't share much of her current relationship.

I feel like her fickle approach to her style is really reflective on how she isn't authentic. She changes her mind about everything in her wardrobe every 6 months. Now even her wedding dress isn't IT anymore. She constantly calls pieces "classic and timeless" but then these pieces are out of style the follow year. The more time goes on I feel she isn't maturing like she appears but is cos-playing who she thinks she should be rather than who she wants to be.

• Wow

jetmeiko

I assume the video that was supposed to go up earlier in the week was sponsored by Oribe (she was on the brand trip in LA), but they dropped her so she had to post the GRWM later instead. Weird how everyone is commenting "i missed you!" when it was only a couple days because she was in a bind, not by choice lol. Also kind of crazy how she's being rude to people who are still questioning her position on vaccines... not a smart move IMO. Just make a dedicated post about your views since this is literally what you do as a living, don't be an asshole to everyone.

ameliabedelia

What is it with influencers humble bragging about having terrible hygiene?! Allana does this, Anna Edit does this, Lily Pebbles does this, etc. NONE of the people I just mentioned have the type of hair that would warrant only washing it once a week. Given their hair types, they should all be washing their hair at least every other day. Especially since they all do sweaty workouts. :sick:

It's disgusting and they all need to grow tf up, suck it up, and do it. Showering (which includes washing your hair!) isn't something that is optional or on a "feel like it" basis.

Also, yes Allana, your assumption is probably correct: it is just product buildup, not dandruff. Also maybe if you're having hair issues, you shouldn't use two different kinds of heat devices and a million leave-in products...just saying.

View attachment 2041991
I agree. Only certain hair types need to go a long time between washes. Alana’s hair isn’t that type lol. She has always been this way and I don’t understand why. She has to smell funky. There’s no way around it lol.

I think the whole “washing less is better” trend has gone way too far. Her scalp would surely benefit from regular washing. And she can afford the best shampoos and conditioners which would only further benefit her hair.

myllip

To me the whole video felt off. I get it sticking to a program, but i remember the days she was exhausted but had to on a treadmill to get her 10K steps in even if she trained already. Or the sad waffles... she's using some absolutely garbage foods bc it fits with calories? yeah, talk about being healthy and nutritious.
It's a really bad vibe, and her outlook on exercising in general. I go to the gym 5 times a week , i eat 80/20 mostly healthy (not processed because less calories), i eat everything, i go running, i skip gym if i'm tired, but her obsession... something is off.

Reactions: 16

fantasy

doesn't she usually upload on sundays too? genuinely curious to see if she addresses this shit-show in a video or continues posting as normal.
I've been keeping up with her threads on the beauty guru chatter sub on reddit and people have pointed out she even deleted the BLM highlight from her instagram profile. absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 16