All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is that event? All the huns wearing tinfoil and glitter to film themselves not talking to each other? My idea of hell.
While pouting into their phones. They all look like vacuous wannabes. She really can’t be relatable to a large percentage of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really is insufferable lately. Why doesn't she just divorce her not-posh-enough husband and move to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That dress is £14,523.34
That's insane for a dress.
Although it's the first thing she's put on in a long time that suits her figure. The style and bodice structure gives her a chest and gives her an acual womanly figure for a change.
It'll probably give her notions.

Reactions: 3
That dress is £14,523.34
If I was the store I wouldn’t have let a “tyre kicker” (i.e someone who has zero intention of buying it) try it on in the first place. More to the point, if I had zero intention of buying it, I would not have been cheeky enough to ask to try it on. She just has no class.

Reactions: 1
That's insane for a dress.
Although it's the first thing she's put on in a long time that suits her figure. The style and bodice structure gives her a chest and gives her an acual womanly figure for a change.
It'll probably give her notions.
Yes it actually looks good on her compared to all the other dresses. Look at the difference in her (lack of) boobs in the silver monstrosity then the blue Oscar dress… she should wear that style more often.

Reactions: 2
That dress is £14,523.34
What the actual duck?
How would she (or any ‘normal’ person) be invited to this?
I assume they have “lent” her that dress?
She couldn’t possibly be gifted it could she?
who is the world pays £14k for a dress?!
make it make sense

Reactions: 1
She only asked in the hope that they will start sending her free dresses. Spending too much time watching lydia millen who pulled the same stroke and has a few ODR freebies now

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was it not Princess Eugenie that she weirdly followed?? Major faux pas if LA has got it wrong - and her so well in with the Royals too! Doh!

• Haha
Was it not Princess Eugenie that she weirdly followed?? Major faux pas if LA has got it wrong - and her so well in with the Royals too! Doh!
Yes! I thought that too! Her creepy stalking video was definitely Eugenie but she said Beatrice today. I’m crimson for her that she said “hello” to her.

Reactions: 2
The sequin leotard, how has a mother with three children, a big house and a “business “ have time for this? The housekeeper is probably doing it all . With Kate out of the picture, she will now use Taylor for content.

The sequin leotard, how has a mother with three children, a big house and a “business “ have time for this? The housekeeper is probably doing it all . With Kate out of the picture, she will now use Taylor for content.
It’s absolutely tragic. Go and find something worthwhile to do with your life. I feel sorry for her.

and all that time sticking sequins on with a glue gun and half will have fallen off by the time she gets to the venue 😂

I can’t believe she hasn’t tried it on. What if it’s too short in the body?
If she’s bought the right size for a 14 year old boy, it should fit like a glove. Of course, she may well have tried it on….saying she hasn’t just adds to the “ditzy blonde” image she likes to portray sometimes. She’s really relying on this for content as she’s really struggling with the PoW out of action.

Reactions: 6