Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I wonder have her followers copped on to the fact she’s taken the boys out of their old school and moved them to the prep

Reactions: 1

slingshot

Earl Spencer is doing his damndest to keep the family seat afloat I think, but he’s trying to do it without the likes of Laura-Ann cavorting about his house!

OTT: His podcast Rabbit-Hole Detectives is thoroughly enjoyable and charming. He co-hosts with two other lovely Brits. It’s my new favorite.
LOVE his podcast!

• Heart

Rogue-rats

Do you think they took so long on purpose in the hope that you would buy a new one lol
Highly doubt it, it was an insurance repair. Was a few years ago towards the end of Covid so everything was taking ages, they had no stock so no courtesy car, and parts were taking ages too.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I used to see Mama Pretty every other month or so, all the kids in tow. Haven't seen her in ages. Nanny would make sense. I've a few friends with kids at the school, will have to do a bit of asking without revealing my Tattle ways 🤣
Where does the mother live? And I take it she’s retired now? LA should share some of her gifted skin care with her. She looks haggered

ella1979

VIP Member
What she probably doesn’t realise is that this will most likely cost 5 figures for even one night. Even though her Brusband doesn’t pay people & LA flogs lots of fake flowers, I’m not sure she would be up to this financially and I don’t think the Spencer family would give out freebies to blagging grifters.
definitely not to either …

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Copying a Northern Irish business with her reel this morning.
How have I never noticed how hen toed she is? It's really obvious in that reel today

I think those Hello photos are seriously photoshopped. Natalie looks nothing like that in her own photos.
She has been very sick during beginning of her pregnancy and lost a good amount of weight.
---
Didn’t she say the other day that the lights were just for the picture? Lies!!! Silly bitch driving around with that on the back of her car! That’s an accident waiting to happen! Also cue the sheep followers copying her and doing the same thing to their cars 🤯🤬
Turning on the lights was for when she wasn’t driving is how I took what she said.
---
O

It is illegal to obscure your licence plate for a start so she could get points and a fine. She’s so unbelievably stupid.
You can see it from a normal, lower angle it’s the high shot meaning we can’t see it.