All That’s Pretty #6 Thanks a Mill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cutthebull said in the previous thread:
"I wonder when she’s drooling over the photos of the PoW and two of her children at Wimbledon, how much that makes her desperate for a little girl so that she can dress her like Princess Charlotte? Imagine the floral outfits that poor child would be dressed in."

It's so obvious that she's desperate for a girl for that very reason! Which is kind of sad for her boys. Do we think she'd go for lucky number 4 in the hopes of getting a girl, Beckhams-style? She would love nothing more to haul a little girl to London with her every other weekend to spy on the RF. The three boys would long be forgotten about!

On a separate note, does anyone else think that she is probably plaguing her brusband to make the move to England full time (like somewhere in the Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire countryside, adjacent to London), so she can try to social climb a bit further, and he is having none of it, hence the tension between them?

Reactions: 11
What sort of affected pronunciation of pilates is she forcing out today? It's worse that fake accent is getting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ she is so out of touch, it’s unreal.
Those (revolting) shoes would have cost approx £500 in the sale and that limp dress about £1500

she winds me up

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What sort of affected pronunciation of pilates is she forcing out today? It's worse that fake accent is getting.
Hahaha! That’s what I came here to say. Also, Pilates isn’t supposed to hurt, unless you’re doing some kind of “gym Pilates” that pushes you past your limits. I go every week to strengthen my back and core and stretch out, and our teacher never lets us push to exertion. (She’s a nurse with a 600-hour Pilates certification.) People are turning a healing practice into CrossFit! 🤯😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha! That’s what I came here to say. Also, Pilates isn’t supposed to hurt, unless you’re doing some kind of “gym Pilates” that pushes you past your limits. I go every week to strengthen my back and core and stretch out, and our teacher never lets us push to exertion. (She’s a nurse with a 600-hour Pilates certification.) People are turning a healing practice into CrossFit! 🤯😩
I know!! I go regularly too and it's one hundred percent helped strengthen my core and back but never has it hurt. Ocassionally the next day my stomach muscles have been midly tender if we've put big focus on the abdominal area but I usually leave feeling calm and happy and strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well over a grand on three items that would look great on a page of Kays catalogue! If shes not going to whip out her credit card to buy decent looking designer clothes and shoes, id say dont bother!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ she is so out of touch, it’s unreal.
Those (revolting) shoes would have cost approx £500 in the sale and that limp dress about £1500

she winds me up
You forgot to mention the knitted jumpsuit. Yes, for those who haven’t seen it, you read that correctly. She bought THE most hideous knitted jumpsuit. I see she borrowed her Granny’s coat for going to pil-aaat-eesss this morning. What on earth was that pronunciation about?! She’s desperate to have a London accent. Give it up Laura Ad, you’ll never be posh!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Recap/TLDR:

LA continues to go on more holidays than many of us have hot dinners. Many are gifted, all involve spending insane amounts of money wearing dresses she'll never wear again.

Still obsessed with the Princess of Wales and looks like she's trying to get in with the London set.

• Heart
I did zero gravity Pilates once, didn’t find it sore at the time, actually thought at one stage that it wasn’t doing much…but Jesus H Christ the next day every part of my body hurt….i am the most unfit person in the world so my poor muscles probably were wondering what this new fuckery was 😂….I’d imagine for a complete novice or someone unfit/hasn’t done in a while it can cause a little discomfort

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That knitted jumpsuit looks remarkably like the long johns my old granda used to wear when he was out in the fields. Who knew he was so fashionable? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine trying to go to toilet wearing that knitted jump suit and ski outfit in a mountain side restaurant 🙈

Absolute 'notions on your one' as we would say around here

• Haha
Perhaps it’s been addressed before, but those deodorants LA has been harping on about, are natural. If anyone hasn’t used something like this before or isn’t aware, essentially it can take up to 6 months for your body to work with them and stop you from sweating/smelling of BO.

Meaning you walk about….for 6 months….smelling of BO thanks to an over priced deodorant. Thanks a mill LA x

Really, at this stage who is she fooling? They’d smell BO a mile away in the circles shes already riding the coat tails of, never mind the ones she’s trying to get into! Clearly not using it

Reactions: 10
I know!! I go regularly too and it's one hundred percent helped strengthen my core and back but never has it hurt.
Is it more strenuous because it’s the reformer Pilates? And have any of you tried them and if so thoughts please 💭

I did Pilates many many years ago, and then again back care Pilates with work about 15 years ago 😂

Really want to get back into it again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.