All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question why do you love them? I don't understand how people can fawn all over this privileged spoil family. They have done nothing to deserve it.
I find this whole thing today kind of disheartening. I love the royal family (LOVE), and it just seems like the people like this have the inside line on everything, and if I got to go see the BRF, I’d be stuck at the back of some giant crowd, and the headbands of the world who know insiders get to meet them again and again.

I guess the moral of the story is stabs by Laura-Ann if you want to get access. 😣

Reactions: 4
This thread will soon be locked.

A new thread has been made " All That's Pretty #4 "

I do not know how to share it here but hoping it's in the blue button at the top.
it's not in the button at the top... can you share the link here?
I find this whole thing today kind of disheartening. I love the royal family (LOVE), and it just seems like the people like this have the inside line on everything, and if I got to go see the BRF, I’d be stuck at the back of some giant crowd, and the headbands of the world who know insiders get to meet them again and again.

I guess the moral of the story is stabs by Laura-Ann if you want to get access. 😣
I'm the same! I've been a genuine kate fan about 12 years and i've never had the luck she has!! She doesn't even care about the reason kate's there, just wanted to shove her flowers at her. Gross. She's definitely crossed a line, posting th epic of kate with the flowers and a link to her shop. gross behavious.

Reactions: 6
pathetic and rude? She is entitled to her opinion. Not everyone sees this family as people they need to bow down to. Free speech and all that craic.
No, it was already public knowledge.

In Northern Ireland the Royals aren’t announced too soon, for obvious reasons. It’s always made very clear to those who are receiving a visit from them that the visit will be cancelled if it is made public knowledge too soon. LA has friends isn’t he media World who would be privy to such information but she knows not to announce it until the embargo is lifted.

What did the woman do/say? I must have missed it.

Oh was it the woman beside LA who heckled Kate about Ireland? So pathetic and rude.

Reactions: 2
Genuine question why do you love them? I don't understand how people can fawn all over this privileged spoil family. They have done nothing to deserve it.
It’s a long story, having to do with my mother being about the age of HMQEII (she’s 6 months older) and something we have always shared, and true to my user name, I adore the clothes!

I think someone said he owned a few Country Fried Chicken franchises 😂 doesn’t exactly fit with the image Laura Ann is trying to portray online 😂
It’s a little worse than that I’m afraid! 😂 He did have a company called “Big Daddy Chicken ltd”, it’s now dissolved and he owed people a lot of money according to Companies House. Doesn’t quite fit with the aesthetic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.