All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her curtains like an inch too short.. why do you never do it properlyyyyyy

Reactions: 8
Why she got 4 lamps and floor one In One room 😂 she just spend on so much tit

Reactions: 6
I personally don’t think I could buy a set knowing I couldn’t buy all I needed immediately, what if they go out of stock?
Also they need to be longer don’t they? They don’t reach the floor...!!
Floating curtains to match the floating fireplace 🤣 looks bleeping terrible !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That bleeping house is a chemical bomb just waiting to go off! Stooooopid witch🤬🤯🤯🤯
She brought 2 new bottles of zoflora this last week what happened to the load she already had 🤨 and I’m not convinced she likes the fabulos carpet spray way say it’s very spas the way it sprays out

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why do so many chemicals and fragrances need to be used? That's not healthy and surely it's better to all eat together and to teach Avery to eat at the dining table that is five foot from their sofa. What's the point of the table being there otherwise!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t need the bowl but it was £1 so I bought it (more tat). It was the last one or I’d have bought two! Wtaf 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the eating one the sofa when you have a perfectly good table? Don’t get me wrong, occasionally when we can’t be srsed to cook a proper meal me, my husband and kids will eat on the sofa, seriously like once every few months, it’s more like a treat to us, we don’t have to set out plates and stuff, just shove it all on the plate and watch tv...... but surely they should be eating up there every night to teach him how to hold and knife and fork and not throw food because it’s funny (we’ve all been there, 2 year old finds spaghetti falling on the floor funny lmao!) I don’t want to sound horrible but she is not helping a boy that clearly needs a little bit extra help. I think she does stuff for an easy life (as you can tell from all the bodge jobs she does, nothing is done “properly”) how sad is that. She’s clearly suffering with some mental health issues too so why hasn’t anyone (more jack, he’s her husband he should know what’s going on!) done anything about it? She’s spiralling massively, she’s manic, she needs help desperately

Reactions: 10
Oh my bleeping god the short curtains. 🤣 And putting two sets up at the window that don’t match, you can’t make this up!! Classic Stacey, can’t wait and do it properly, she has to bodge it! 😂😂

• Haha
What happened to the pink curtains she got off of the neighbour in the pile of stuff meant for charity. The ones she said she didn’t need but would keep to cut up! Surely she could have used those?

Reactions: 1
Did we ever see the finishing off of the bathroom ? Where she was going to put the new sealant on? Or was that another botch job that was never finished!!! I can’t bare to watch her anymore so don’t know if I missed it !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who on earth goes out to buy curtains but doesn't measure their window first?! I mean, that's literally the first step! They look as ridiculous as her floating fireplace!
She can't afford to spend £150 on curtains but bought a bowl because it was cute, and would have bought more if they had them! Honestly, she is just a disaster. She can't justify spending the money on just one thing she means. She quite happily spends silly money on a regular basis because the pound shop had so many stunnin' notebooks and beau-iful candles!
The curtains all look so stupid - no one has different curtains to add texture Stacey, that's a ridiculous excuse!

What happened to the pink curtains she got off of the neighbour in the pile of stuff meant for charity. The ones she said she didn’t need but would keep to cut up! Surely she could have used those?
They've been sold I bet!

Oh Stacey darling. Remember when you got allllll that blush pink stuff off Facebook for a right bargain?? Nope?? I didn’t think so, just slipped up there saying you bought your first set of curtains from your January budget 😆
Busted!!!!

Reactions: 5
Why does she let her pre schooler child eat pizza on the sofa knowing fine well like most other kids that age she’ll have to clean it after! she has a dining table ,why doesn’t she teach him the basic skill of sitting at the table for meal times .Even if she didn’t have a table wouldn’t she just sit him on the carpet .
Why would you make more work for yourself having to scrub your sofa and damage your sofa in the process
She’s brainless!
Also if she stopped buying all the unnecessary cleaning products she would be able to buy the curtains much quicker ,not that they look very good IMO anyway.Just can’t this throwing chemicals all over the house business ,especially when you have a small child and dog .

Those curtains are crazy!!! She can see they are too short surely 🤷🏼‍♀️ Buy cheap but twice...only they aren’t even that cheap when you add them up 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is just bonkers 🙃

Reactions: 2
Why does she let her pre schooler child eat pizza on the sofa knowing fine well like most other kids that age she’ll have to clean it after! she has a dining table ,why doesn’t she teach him the basic skill of sitting at the table for meal times .Even if she didn’t have a table wouldn’t she just sit him on the carpet .
Why would you make more work for yourself having to scrub your sofa and damage your sofa in the process
She’s brainless!
Also if she stopped buying all the unnecessary cleaning products she would be able to buy the curtains much quicker ,not that they look very good IMO anyway.Just can’t this throwing chemicals all over the house business ,especially when you have a small child and dog .
I completely agree. My daughter never eats her meals on the sofa and so now she understands food is eaten at the table (and with cutlery!) at home, in restaurants and at other people's houses. It's a basic life skill if you ask me!
I find it so irritating that they have a dining table and never use it! What is the bloomin' point?!

Reactions: 4
I personally don’t think I could buy a set knowing I couldn’t buy all I needed immediately, what if they go out of stock?
That's the curtains and the fireplace that now sit a foot off the floor 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Floating curtains like her floating fire place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do not know why she doesn't upload her stories when she's doing it. Iv genuinely questioned what time of day it is when I hear 'good morning lovelies' at 2 in the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.