Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twofor

Oh Stacey darling. Remember when you got allllll that blush pink stuff off Facebook for a right bargain?? Nope?? I didn’t think so, just slipped up there saying you bought your first set of curtains from your January budget 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Kmux

VIP Member
He’s wearing the pyjamas 😂😂😂 ive been waiting for this moment for weeks 😫🤷🏼‍♀️ What a couple of twaaaaats 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
I might just be being miserable but I think all this greed and excess lots of people on social media today have shown today is vulgar and tasteless.

What’s wrong with a child receiving one egg? It’s becoming like Halloween when everyone needs new clothes, decorations etc just to show off

• Heart

LunaArthur

2020 is gonna be a good year, Bodge It Stace is going to re-do the conservatory!!!! I cannot wait 😂👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She needs help. That poor child. She doesn’t have a clue, how to talk to him again that poor dog why not ask. If some one on a local selling site could take the poor thing out for a proper walk .no 24 hours access to water water in kitchen. Gate between door shut . Sad life. It’s so sad she spends her weeks Showing people how she cleans her toilet Bath . 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Omg. 😂just why. My god that is desperate .send help Stacey get help .you need it .this is not normal . N
I'll probably be bashed for this but I think she's part of the reason why the poor lad can't talk properly and is the way he is! Your exactly right shes more arsed about her Instagram!!

• Heart

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Why does she act so surprised when she's gifted something, 'oh I wasn't expecting this' well clearly you were they don't just pluck your address out the of thin air. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ihateit

Jack’s devastated because he thought 2019 would be the year that someone rescued him from the Poundland Cath Kitdston vortex of never ending terror, lovelies.
54FA99B4-366D-4ABC-AD97-79685641AE59.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she calls Jack her beautiful - surely she should say handsome. I know he appears to have no balls and wears woman’s pjs but he is actually a bloke 😂

• Haha

Canyoukeepasecret

The NOTEBOOKE ISN'T FUCKING ROSE GOLD! OMG SHE FUCKING INFURIATES ME. Just because it is marble and you've convinced yourself all metallic shades are rose gold doesn't mean you have to buy them. My favourite colour is green but I'm not drowning in green shit.
Bake with your child in the kitchen like wtf you doing in the living room. Pop him on the kitchen side next to you with a bowl and let him make a giant massive mess of whatever he likes and then sit and eat the far from perfect cakes. Everything has to be Stacey's version on perfect and it is so so so awful to watch that poor little boy have every action of his oppressed by him and that horrific voice she barks at him in.
I let my Son bake my Mom her birthday cakes and he mixed all the icing colours together and it was an awful shade of browny, purple ugly colour but he loved them and you know what, so did my Mom because she knew that he made them all by himself, she didnt look twice and the beautiful butterfly themed cakes I made 🙄😂😂 but it is the whole point of kids learning and doing things themselves so you can be proud of their efforts. You can't be proud of something he didn't do himself because you was holding his hand and screaming at him where to put things.

• Heart

Canyoukeepasecret

The latest quote about her being a low maintenance "chick" lmao she is cheap maintenance that's why, £1 stick on nails with super glue, green extensions and bodge job at home hair dye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13