Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadowlands

Well I think you're all just mean.
I for one am feeling so inspired by Alison. She's truly one of life's heroes.
She's bravely sacrificed doing her 'work' in order to eat Greggs and get a FREE facial. Even though she couldnt be bothered! That's inspirational right there.
Pride of Britain award nomination incoming I'm sure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

judsmum

Chatty Member
Riding on the coat tails of all the other insta mums who’ve been given a book deal. Let’s hope for Alison’s sake that they all return the favour and promote it the way she did for them.
Oh for fuck sake. When will people stop buying g the absolute shite that is baby books? There must be 87 million books directed at parents and not one of them does a person need. Just use your own head and if there is something that happens to perplex you or worries you enough that you can’t just use common sense then either ask your mam/friend/internet. I HATE parenting books and magazines.

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Hahahahaaaa that outfit looks AWFUL - and the big difference being the jumper on the model isn’t about 6 sizes too fucking small! Her jumper is LOOSE, which offsets the short, reasonably fitted skirt. Alison’s jumper is skin tight as she’s bought the wrong size, so just serves to make her look fat. It looks really really bad. I have no idea who the women are who are praising her - one can only assume they are the sort who shop in Popsy clothing or wear dungarees and think they look chic.
and the poster who said it wasn’t a good look is 100% right - why post on a public page if you don’t expect comments?!! She is SO disingenuous- I can’t stand her.

Sorry Alison but you need to stop trying to shame people who just think you’re not all that. Because you’re not.

• Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
She is so dull that this thread has been going since April 2019 and is now finally on page 49. I bet u could go to any page in this thread and it would relevant to one of her last 5 posts/ stories. 😴😴😴

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Alison, we know you read here because you’re sad like that. So come on, grow some massive balls (it’ll be fine if you do cos we can change sex like that apparently innit) and tell us EXACTLY what it is that you disagree with JKR about…. I have a sneaking suspicion that you haven't got a fucking clue what she’s actually said, and in fact are only mentioning it because your desire to be fashionably woke to fill the gap that’s left due to your failure to be even remotely interesting forces you to comment on something you’ve got zero knowledge of. To think you’ve got three daughters - shame on you.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Her whole take on someone commenting was ridiculous

“ would you go up to someone in the street and say their outfit didn’t suit them” probably not because random people in the street are not asking people if an outfit suits them

When you put yourself on social media and say what do you think you can’t complain when someone says what they think

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I love that she is 'interested' in how people behave on social media. Erm, Alison - we are looking at you. These awful influencers want allll the positive comments and happy to take them but get annoyed about any negativity. Surely it is also interesting when strangers fawn all over you??

hattie20

VIP Member
I'm amazed she went to the scummy mummies gig. She must be so pissed off by Helen's significant weight loss. How very dare she!
Ha! If she was really that triggered by the weightloss of others, she would have stormed the stage.

She’s just trying to get up their unfunny arses like they all try to do (I don’t get scummy mummies at all they are unfunny and both extremely unlikeable people, but all the instagram tossers seem to brown nose them constantly).

I’ve lost a lot of weight and I have found that the people who didn’t like it fell into two camps. 1) People thinner than me who didn’t know what to do know I wasn’t the fat friend anymore and we’re terrified that I would become smaller than them and 2) People who were also overweight who couldn't stand the thought of others losing weight for a variety of reasons, but mainly because they couldn’t do it themselves.

What the fuck does it have to do with Alison if a friend wants to lose weight?

• Heart

Flipflopdrop

Why is complaining about her childcare bill, her husband doesn't work! Childcare is an optional extra for her..she's just showing how privileged she is. £35k on something they don't event need! Her own 'job' is surely very flexible too.

I am a big supporter of the Pregnant and Skewed campaign, and agree the cost of childcare is eye watering, but read the room Alison!

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She’s one of those instagrammers who has made hating their children and feeling hard done to a personality trait 🙄

I’ve still not got over that reel where she made out she was some sort of breathless executive with desperately important stuff to do other than the reality which is trying to flog party tents and moaning 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
Annddd there it is....Alison is jumping on the bandwagon of attacking jk Rowling about her apparently awful views on trans. I don't think she cares one single bit but as an Influncer she will jump on it like every other celeb etc that has spoke out against Rowling. Does she turn the radio off when Michael Jackson comes on etc? No of course she doesn't. Absolute bullshit. I've read the tweets and all Rowling was doing was saying what we all think. I mean come one " a person who menstrates' who are them people? A bloody woman! Exactly like she has said! All this plating around with words as to not upset the 'woke' generation. It's driving me Insane. As women we are having our unique traits completely removed off of us because a few people get offended. Rowling is saying it exactly how it should be. She has said she respects the rights of trans people and I do too, I think people should be who they want to be. But...what I don't believe in is the messing around with words and using words that remove the word women from it. Absolute insanity. Women have periods, women can breasfeed, women can give birth ....it isn't being offensive, it's the way it is. Trans rights?? What about 'straight'womens rights?? We can't even say that word any more! I could go on forever but obviously won't. So good on jk Rowling I say for not being afraid to speak out. Stop jumping on the trend Alison and just watch the fecking show without drama! Urrghhh sorry guys rant over

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Here you go for the people who missed. She is annoyed because she actually has to look after her daughter.
Of course she has to have a whinge about having her daughter home for 6 hours due to a strike. Knew she would moan about the teachers, such a Tory 😂

Flipflopdrop

Alison and 'Mr P' have both got themselves jobs! The cost of living crisis must have caught up with them too and the fluencinf career not aas lucrative as it once was😅. How will they cope with the reality of the childcare/work/life juggle.

• Haha
  • Wow

cocktailsanddreams

Teenagers are equally as challenging as toddlers???
fuck me I’ve heard it all now!
has she never heard of teenage pregnancies, teenagers experimenting with drugs and alcohol,driving too fast, being sick in their parents cars from too much booze, lads/girls holidays abroad, uni applications, learning to drive, break ups, not coming home on time and fearing the worst,teenage depression/ suicide attempts. Shit gets real when you’ve got a teen!
mum not saying all these things happen to every teenager but you still worry about all these things and more!

Pinko

VIP Member
She really is something else. How about those families on free school meals? Workers who cant have the day off but need childcare? People who have medical appointments and operations cancelled? She really has no clue. You don't have to watch the funeral, you don't have to stay in at 11am. You can go for a drive out / walk to the swings, watch a film together. She just has no content unless she is moaning and on a downer or doing a size 18 try on.amd omg the shops will be closed so that's out the window. I have never heard anyone compare a bank holiday to lockdown!!! Truly bizarre.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
This woman does no parenting at all. She moans about her little kids and she finds them exhausting. She also had PND after her eldest daughter was born. Yet she’s written a parenting book about her twins and hosts a parenting podcast. If you need to seek out this bandwagon-jumping creature for advice, then you need to take a long, hard look at yourself!
I think the new book will be a dreadful chick-lit novel that aims to be woke like Alison.
I can’t imagine how hard her life is, she is writing a book whilst dabbling on social media. Her husband is a SAHD even though the kids are all at school/nursery some of the time.