Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bricktop1

Ummm she trying to stick up for bm
I find it baffling that she considers her social media feed to be a form of escapism for people? In what way? To me escapism makes me think of a good book, film or maybe getting outdoors in nature if you can. I certainly don’t consider escapism as watching some gormless twat spouting faux body positivity, showing me pics in her bra and pants, moaning about how hard it all is (is it though? Stay at home husband and all that) all whilst wagging that fucking finger at the camera whilst doing a story! That finger wagging though 🤬She’s almost as bad as brummy mummy, not quite as epically prickish but she’s getting there 🖕🏻

Reactions: 13

hattie20

VIP Member
Women of this shape (myself included) just don’t wear boiler suits, whether you like them or not they are just completely unflattering
I agree. I was the same shape/size as her a few years ago. I bought a black one thinking it would be slimming, but I ended up looking like Danny Devito as the Penguin.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
It’s all just so bloody boring. Most of the parent influences moan about their children all the time.

Make enough money out of them though.

Well, Alison doesn’t 🤣 She’s been trying to flog her dead horse of an account for years, bless her.
I have said it before, I will say it again - Do you remember when Mr P started an account with dreams of being a Dadinfluencer and it died on its ass instantly because he was beyond dull/Alison couldn't fake the male voice properly?! I find Alison such a try hard, weird 'content creator'. Uncomfortable to watch in every way and a 2015 cliche. Trotting out the old sh*t about relatable parenting, garish clown clothes, 'Winging it' mantras..... just leave it, Alison.

• Heart

Kellyg

VIP Member
Another recycled body confidence post and photo🥱.
Don’t these influencers ever have any new content or original ideas of their own 🤷‍♀️
Oh my word aren't these 'body confidence' bullshit so fricking nauseating!! We get it...you're overweight and you don't (apparently) care. Great.. brilliant... fucking awesome....but no one gives a shit!! God I don't see her come up everyday and think my god look at her I hope she has no confidence because she doesn't deserve any because she's not perfectly slim. Why?? Because no one gives a flying fuck what she or any other NOT size 10 person on Instagram looks like!! This band wagon is seriously wearing thin now. They must run out of other stuff to talk about so pick out their trump card that will get the likes and the 'you look amazing Mama' and all that other nauseating bullshit. Honestly Alison, this is boring and pointless nobody actually cares that you're confident in your own body. Nor are you, you don't think about it or 'apologise' to your body like you say you do, it's purely for your ego because apparently it's inspiring 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mate Alison my trauma was working in covid itu, as a child nurse. Having to look after 40 year olds who were local postmen and seeing them not Make it. Whilst homeschooling on my days off. Sorry you couldn't go on trains for coffee but surely should make you appreciate it more now? Who knows

I bet she felt the same when it was Diana's funeral!

• Heart

Kellyg

VIP Member
Pulling up the drawbridge and naps to save lives! Ffs
Self care..... I am enough....blah blah blah. It's all nonsense. We all get up every day and get on with life ....not get up and go through all the emotions, who has time for that? Right I'm up, self care first, then have a nap and then probably pose in my underwear and say " I am enough" then I will have a search for the current bandwagon, jump on it and make it my own and hopefully someone will say.... "You're amazing" "this" 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
😡 the latest post!!!! She makes a living off writing about her kids, advertising things her kids use and yet puts a post about looking forward to Mondays. Of course you do Alison, because your 'job' is meeting your mates, writing content for your page which is obvious, taking photos and reels for the gram whilst the rest of us are traipsing off to work to basically pay the bills and rushing to put our kids into school on the way. She has no clue.

• Angry

Kellyg

VIP Member
Could this women get any more annoying? Why does she have to be dramatic about everything? Heard 2 women In the cubicle next to her in m and s being 'brutal' towards each other because they were advising each other what they looked like whilst trying clothes on?? Then goes on to say about diet culture. Where the hell was diet mentioned?? Just an excuse to bring that up that apparently being healthy is wrong now! Women like clothes to look right on them and if they don't and they feel a bit too uncomfortable wearing what theyve tried on....what the hell is wrong with that?? Why is this new body confidence trend basically about not giving a shit about health...instead its completely normal to be over weight. Listen Alison why don't u just go around naked you clearly are so comfortable in your skin, and with your new agenda about how people shouldn't feel the need to cover up body parts....why don't you just go around naked!

• Heart

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
A night away from the kids in a travelodge? Her poor kids - why is she such a shit parent? It’s really not that fucking hard to look after your NT kids when you have lots of money and a supportive partner and a part time job. Seriously. She’s so awful, yet gets so angry when anyone dares question her - she’s the worst kind of ‘influencer’ (except she influences no-one… other than perhaps me to never get as fat and badly dressed as her)

• Heart

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
I have said it before & I’ll say it again, but she is the most pointless person on Instagram. She is the most miserable, un-original, un-funny, patronising & boring person out there. Yes, we get it - you’re fat, middle aged & a bit disappointed with your life - why SHARE this?! No-one actually gives a fuck. And you have horrible clothes & look like Mrs Doubtfire. She’s everything I hate about Instagram culture.

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Why is she complaining about the summer holidays? Her daughter is 10/11! And she has a stay at home husband, she “works”!!!! She must make some serious coin surely to be able to have a SAHP and drop £600 on air con & live in London. The fact a boring vanilla uninspired woman can make what appears to be a living with boring content is everything wrong with SM!
Id love to see them juggle life when both parents are out of the house doing a real 9-5 b

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She is only saying it be controversial, it boosts engagement. She wants it to go viral "mum is honest and says she hates family holidays" is a clickbait headline and she will use it on Netmums to create more engagement. If Centre Parks came along tomorrow to offer her an all inclusive for half term she would be say yes immediately.

• Heart

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
I only ever come on this thread to say how much I CAN’T STAND Alison Perry! Everything about her is so truly awful. No-one GIVES A FUCK about your ‘mum bod’ (which I find highly insulting - mine doesn’t look anything like that as I like to stay within a healthy BMI) and she’s neither intelligent, interesting, stylish or funny. So a totally pointless and embarrassing waste of an Instagram page. I bet she’s totally insufferable IRL - the sort of woman who bleats on and on about ‘building women up’ without allowing any debate as you’d be shot down immediately for being ‘unkind’ if your option dared to differ from hers. Urgh.

Flipflopdrop

Most people with 4yr old twins will never be able to have a week abroad to themselves on a bloody wellness retreat. that's just so far from the reality of most of her followers, she is deluded. Bet she hated the 4hr workouts too.

mechanicmum

Wow what a rude entitled woman! And no, using the seats for a few weeks post c section does not mean you can imagine what it's like having a lifelong invisible disability!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Could this women get any more annoying? Why does she have to be dramatic about everything? Heard 2 women In the cubicle next to her in m and s being 'brutal' towards each other because they were advising each other what they looked like whilst trying clothes on?? Then goes on to say about diet culture. Where the hell was diet mentioned?? Just an excuse to bring that up that apparently being healthy is wrong now! Women like clothes to look right on them and if they don't and they feel a bit too uncomfortable wearing what theyve tried on....what the hell is wrong with that?? Why is this new body confidence trend basically about not giving a shit about health...instead its completely normal to be over weight. Listen Alison why don't u just go around naked you clearly are so comfortable in your skin, and with your new agenda about how people shouldn't feel the need to cover up body parts....why don't you just go around naked!
I think Alison could do with a pal like that! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
There’s two of them at home with three healthy kids. There is no concern about how to afford a lunch for the kids rather than school providing it and they’ve got tablets and streaming chsnnnels. She doesn’t know she’s born

nothing to stop her going to a park or inviting friends over either

• Heart
Reactions: 11

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I wonder if her husband gets weeks and weekends away too? I really cannot see her coping if he left her to it for half term.

Reactions: 11