Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ni_woods

Someone mentioned on this thread she does Only Fans

Is she really able to afford this lifestyle just from being an influencer? I don’t even think she does many sponsored posts?

And her latest stories show a new Cartier and new Bottegas in the last 24hrs 🥴

kaaa2

VIP Member
Is it for misspap or for the own brand she is apparently bringing out? The one she is really passionate unlike the failed jewellery one years ago she threw a launch party for and that’s was it

LoXLo

VIP Member
Her dad has just been elected into local council that’s why she’s had a couple of days off. Not some big sad thing like she’s making out. Honestly I despair, she’s such a fraud.

it’s because they all think she’s ‘real’ you’ve just got to read the first page of this thread, but people very quickly wake up and realise she’s a total horror.
I didn’t know that’s what her dad did interesting. Is her real surname Lemay?

kaaa2

VIP Member
I thought she was going to say something meaningful then after the radio said ‘seven people have died on small boats’ and she goes ‘wow that was emotional’…. But no, not spoilt little ledge, carries on saying just had 4 days away, not drinking anymore blah blah blah bore off.
Dont Forget people LOVE her chatty car stories…. 🤥

ni_woods

Wonder who she went on a date with? Don’t know why she was trying to be so mysterious about it and just not say I’m going on a date like anyone actually cares. Good luck to whoever it is anyway 😅

dougston

What is with the constant pulling at her bottoms or her waist then checking herself out from behind on video. So cringe.

demihague54

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Totally agree, I used to really like her too but just not keen on her at all now.

Has she always been friends with the Reddish sisters?

eta: I got the title changed cause it was quite hard to find this thread. Think it may need to be moved from the rave section tho.. lol
second this now :(

how do you move it ?