Aliciamccarvell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find a thread on her.
I don't know a whole lot about her
But every time I've seen her videos, her whole personality seems to just be "Look at me, I'm bigger and I have a husband with a 6 pack"

And then just constantly posting people's comments about it.

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand this chick! She’s so rude and condescending to her followers, she seems to take every comment the wrong way and gets crappy at her followers if they don’t engage with her sponsored ads 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t really get the account? She’s obese and has a handsome husband? Why does anyone care? Lots of men have a thing for larger ladies. Tons of bbw stuff on the hub.

Reactions: 10
I'm another that can't stand her.
I agree that she does seem rude and takes everything as an attack.

I don't get why having a muscular husband is her whole personality.

I went on his account but he seems to have deleted his videos.
All his videos seem to focus on her weight too

Reactions: 6
If you scroll back thru old vids neither of them used to look the way they do now.
Her whole schtick around larger lady gets someone to love her shows how low the bar is 🙄

Reactions: 3
I had this thought when she posted about him buying her some gifts when she got back from whereever she went. And it was all snacks
I know he does clearly love her but the commenters act like they can’t be exclusive from one another. He can like bigger women and be madly in love with her :/ but the comments seem to suggest your a fat phobic if you suggest he might like a larger lady. I don’t see the problem? Some people like smaller people some like larger, obviously she is his type and he loves her. Why is everything fat phobia in the comments ☠

Reactions: 2
I followed her for ages used to really like her content but she is getting quite rude and condescending in her replies and also getting a bit of an ego I think.

He's definitely not the type I go for I prefer a non gym everyday guy but he clearly loves her but him being with her seems to be her personality now

Reactions: 4
Thank god for this thread!!! I really liked her but so much recently all her content is around how she has a fit husband. It's so boring.

I think the fact that she wasn't bigger when they were first together is more interesting.
As that's their whole persona.
Muscly guy falls in love with bigger girl.
When that wasn't the case at all.
She's just gained weight as the relation ship has gone on and he's got muscular.

99% of people that follow them would think she was big from the start

The comments under each video fawning over him and hero worshipping her are sickening.
“You are such an inspiration”
“I love how he loves you”
“Does he have a brother?”
“Omg you are both so hot”

Neither one of them are hot but I guess he is more conventionally attractive than she is.

If anyone dares to make a less than positive comment her followers launch themselves on them to defend her and she doesn’t try and stop it. In fact she actively joins in.

I don’t want see anyone bragging about their sex life on tiktok and definitely not her. It’s almost like she has to prove how sexually attracted he is to her, which I would naturally assume he is because they are married, but the posturing on the internet makes me think she isn’t as secure as she makes out.

Reactions: 7
That's what they used to look like (from his page). Not what I would call handsome😂 neither of them.
Screenshot_20220622-182700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG, so glad to discover this thread.

I completely agree with the comments - the obese woman married to a gym guy being their brand is so boring to me.

It's weird that one can even build their platform on it as some kind of #inspiration to all overweight women.

The 'he loves my fat ass' comments and all the sexual innuendos (I'm no prude) are getting old too.

I know he does clearly love her but the commenters act like they can’t be exclusive from one another. He can like bigger women and be madly in love with her :/ but the comments seem to suggest your a fat phobic if you suggest he might like a larger lady. I don’t see the problem? Some people like smaller people some like larger, obviously she is his type and he loves her. Why is everything fat phobia in the comments ☠
Caveating this with I don't actually know who this person is, I just followed the link in the plus size thread 🤣

But on your point about fatphobia - I wonder if that comes from people feeling like it's fetishising? I.e. the only average weight or muscly men who go out with fat women must have a specific thing for fat women, rather than just liking the person they're with for the person they are, regardless of size.

As a sample of one, as a fat woman whose in a relationship with a slim man, it's the sort if thing that's bothered me in the past. Probably a reflection of my own insecurities but I've been worried that people might think my partner is with me just because he's got a thing for fat women (which he doesn't), and I've worried before that people might talk about it/laugh about it behind his back.

Obviously some people do have strong preferences and there's nothing wrong with that. Generally, 'fatphobia' as a reason to be outraged often makes me cringe and roll my eyes so they probably are being unreasonable in the comments 😂

Caveating this with I don't actually know who this person is, I just followed the link in the plus size thread 🤣

But on your point about fatphobia - I wonder if that comes from people feeling like it's fetishising? I.e. the only average weight or muscly men who go out with fat women must have a specific thing for fat women, rather than just liking the person they're with for the person they are, regardless of size.

As a sample of one, as a fat woman whose in a relationship with a slim man, it's the sort if thing that's bothered me in the past. Probably a reflection of my own insecurities but I've been worried that people might think my partner is with me just because he's got a thing for fat women (which he doesn't), and I've worried before that people might talk about it/laugh about it behind his back.

Obviously some people do have strong preferences and there's nothing wrong with that. Generally, 'fatphobia' as a reason to be outraged often makes me cringe and roll my eyes so they probably are being unreasonable in the comments 😂
I am similar! When I met my partner, I was a size 26. He has never weighed more than 10 stone his whole life.

He doesn't 'prefer' fat women. His ex was a size 8. He just doesn't care.

I worry he would get laughed at behind his back to the point I don't like being seen by anyone he works with and if I have to pick him up from work, I park at the back of the carpark.

• Heart
  • Sad
I am similar! When I met my partner, I was a size 26. He has never weighed more than 10 stone his whole life.

He doesn't 'prefer' fat women. His ex was a size 8. He just doesn't care.

I worry he would get laughed at behind his back to the point I don't like being seen by anyone he works with and if I have to pick him up from work, I park at the back of the carpark.
Oh yeah totally get you! There are lots of lovely men out there who do genuinely go for personality and looks do not come into it nor does size. It’s her own outrage and comments suggesting men who do have a preference have a “fetish” which why is it? I must have a beard fetish then as I love a beard 😬 I would just like it to be normal if people do have a preference for bigger people because rn the comments seem to say anyone who does prefer bigger and would choose bigger has a “fetish”

I feel like I’m rambling but for an account that says she’s body positive she likes a lot of comments that seem to suggest men liking bigger women is a fetish when I disagree; you can be a person who has no preference and just goes for personality and you can also like a bigger or smaller person or whatever and that’s all ok!

I dunno just feels like she has her own insecurities around her size just going by the comments she likes and gets aggy over!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah totally get you! There are lots of lovely men out there who do genuinely go for personality and looks do not come into it nor does size. It’s her own outrage and comments suggesting men who do have a preference have a “fetish” which why is it? I must have a beard fetish then as I love a beard 😬 I would just like it to be normal if people do have a preference for bigger people because rn the comments seem to say anyone who does prefer bigger and would choose bigger has a “fetish”

I feel like I’m rambling but for an account that says she’s body positive she likes a lot of comments that seem to suggest men liking bigger women is a fetish when I disagree; you can be a person who has no preference and just goes for personality and you can also like a bigger or smaller person or whatever and that’s all ok!

I dunno just feels like she has her own insecurities around her size just going by the comments she likes and gets aggy over!
I 100% agree!

I feel like she thrives off the comments too and will purposely make certain videos knowing she'll get comments

• Heart
Reactions: 2