Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
She’s almost certainly had a bbl right ? Why is she saying she hasn’t
I could’ve sworn she made a tiktok wearing a faja like the ones you get after a BBL but she’s honest about all her other work done so I don’t think she’d lie, maybe she didn’t technically get a BBL but got somerhjng done

Reactions: 1

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
When she first came on Tiktok I thought she was really funny, after hearing her and her friend trinity's transphobic and homophobic comments I now think she's an idiot
---
she 100% is selling her body - nothing wrong with it but she also posts some weird religious stuff on instagram. her views are completely backwards in my opinion like she talks about how women shouldn't use their bodies for sex unless its procreation and how they should dress modestly and not drink alcohol. I thought she was doing it for attention but I honestly think she's an absolutely awful person and it totally contradicts what she's been upto in Dubai etc. so sad I thought she was going to be a funny Tiktok girl but it seems she is just a beg with really really awful views on the world.
---

omg did you see the videos she posted of the other Tiktok girl passed out in the taxi with those guys grabbing her .... the one who is always with HS
Completely agree with everything you’ve said. I looked at her IG and I was appalled by some of her answers when she did Q&As…

she gives me Michelle bormisky vibes

Completely agree with everything you’ve said. I looked at her IG and I was appalled by some of her answers when she did Q&As…

she gives me Michelle bormisky vibes
Yeah its actually insane! I can't tell whether she genuinely believes that stuff or whether she's just beggggging for attention, either way she sounds ridiculous

oooh I don't know who that is im just reading about her on tattle now - do you mean looks or personality or both???

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
She hasn’t had a bbl surgery, she had a none surgical one which is basically movement and injections. But she always has a big bum anyway. I’m jealous! The healing from a BBL is huge and she definitely hasn’t had one. She doesn’t shut up about everything else she’s had done and she would be the same with BBL.

Heyitsjustme

I could’ve sworn she made a tiktok wearing a faja like the ones you get after a BBL but she’s honest about all her other work done so I don’t think she’d lie, maybe she didn’t technically get a BBL but got somerhjng done
Yesss I remember this too!! But she never admits to the non surgical one either and from her Q and A yesterday someone asked her if she had a bll and she said no she wouldn’t like the attention from that type of person (or something along those lines) so I think she doesn’t want to admit , she 100% had a TikTok up of her in a faja

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
He was on her live the other day speaking fluent German so I think he is real but just no idea what’s going on. She uses it for views

ellamae

Chatty Member
new videos with that klaus shouting are scary ngl
it’s not really she’s aggravating him by bragging how he’s got her thousands of pounds worth of stuff and refusing to go out and do anything. This is what we see on screen. She’s probably been winding him up all day, now he’s angry and she’s recording him laughing?
---
it’s not really she’s aggravating him by bragging how he’s got her thousands of pounds worth of stuff and refusing to go out and do anything. This is what we see on screen. She’s probably been winding him up all day, now he’s angry and she’s recording him laughing?
if you don’t want to go out and want to stay in fair enough but she’s zero empathy or feelings for him and he probably just wants some emotion back and recording him? Id be angry if my long term bf acted like that

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
be interesting to know how she affords a boob job, living in a decent flat in london etc..
It’s student accom isn’t it? She seems to have a regular upbringing, she said she didn’t have a bedroom as a child and had to sleep on the sofa.
She said recently, on live that she gets men to fund her life 👀

rewieble

yeah she's defo playing on it and knows how to play men to get them to pay her for things. She and her friend are in Zante and lots of giving buying them drinks and food and they are taking advantage of the free services