Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sherry50672

I understand why she is upset, but let it be a lesson about sharing every detail about your personal life on the internet. If you present your life like a soap opera then don’t be surprised when people treat it like entertainment. The level of game playing that was going on when she was with Shaun - the showing off on first class flights clearly intended for his family or whoever it was that disapproved on the relationship, the confusing blog posts about his family and then getting back together yet again, through to the performance of this latest relationship online (which feels like it is directed at her ex and his family). It’s wholly unnecessary and bizarre. The comments about her children have been really inappropriate but I would ask Alice to analyse whether it was right to ever put them on the internet and monetise them in the way she has. A lot of bad behaviour on tattle but Alice needs to take some time to think about what it was that invited it to her door in the first place

Reactions: 14

Ellabella

VIP Member
If all this talk about how awful Gramps was to her (and I'm inclined to believe it was). I don't feel sorry for her, I feel incredibly angry. She could have used her platform to talk about it, instead she lied through her teeth about how amazing it all was and has jumped straight into another "incredible" relationship. It's so damaging to everyone.

Ellabella

VIP Member
95% lies? 😂

Imagine, Alice, literally spending your entire "career" fabricating stuff (your perfect relationship with Gramps, the origins of your child's name, how successful your CV is etc etc)....

• Haha

PipPop

😆😆 tbh mate, being called “spineless” by someone who buys social media followers, joins a forum anonymously to post about how good looking he is, publicly declares love on someone’s Instagram after being with them 10 minutes, and uses emojis at the age of 50-odd isn’t going to keep me up at night. Soz Dan Dan the Waxwork Man. You’re a sad act and you’re just annoyed other people can see it.

• Haha
  • Heart

missT

LOL so she went from Woe is me, I am abused by these trolls, my mental health has suffered, you are all awful witches :( to TEEHEE I am enjoying watching these trolls talk about stuff I’m making up, this is all ok for me, a 34 year old empowered woman, keeping it AuThEnTiC🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LucyLu2

Ok. I’m going to say this. I actually feel sorry for her right now. If you’re spending your Friday evening fabricating facts to go in social media posts to appear to be something you’re not then there must be something pretty wrong in your life. It strongly suggests she’s fabricating an online life that isn’t at all real and you have to wonder what the purpose of that is. Financial gain somehow? Or just based in the deep sadness of not liking your real life enough so you have to make up an alternative. I fear she might even be starting to believe her own lies.

Alice - because I know you’re reading - stop. Stop with the lies. We don’t believe them and I’m not convinced you do either. This isn’t fair on your kids. If you can't even be truthful about choosing their names then how do you expect your lids to respect you as an honest person? People seemed to like you before all this silliness started so please go and ask for help and stop trying to live a make believe online life. Else it’s only all going to come tumbling down spectacularly. Your kids deserve better than that.

alsassy

Newbie here. I’ve been following this with interest as I (used to) know Alice in real life.
Huxley is 100% not named after Aldous Huxley. I actually laughed reading that post. Alice and her husband at the time wanted an alliterative name so his initials were HH. Alice didn’t even know who Aldous Huxley was at the time!

Alice was an attention seeker and very materialistic when I knew her when the kids were very small. I’m shocked at how much of their lives she shares. They are going to hate her for it when they are older.
Since she’s been single she’s been fixated with getting together with an older men with money. But I’m sure that’s no surprise to any of you!
She also revelled in traditional gender roles. She loved the idea of being a stay at home mum and being provided for, so her new found feminism is quite at odds with the old Alice.
I am horrified at the speed of this relationship with Dan the waxwork man. She’s more selfish than I thought. I’m waiting for the car crash outcome.

Ginfluenced

Getting weird vibes from you, HelterSkelter. That you, Uri? The way that you are really slagging off her ex is very suspicious.

• Haha

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Didn’t she make a huge thing about being a Labour supporter but apparently she’s totally cool with shacking up with a Pro-Israel sugar daddy who is all about the ‘independent schools?’ I’m sorry but she’s full of shit and THAT’S why no one will ever buy into her Slay bollocks.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Mother of Daughters. Be warned if you head over to look at that thread you will give up the rest of your weekend!
I have literally spent all afternoon in bed reading the Alice JT and MOD threads after telling my husband I was too tired to help with the children. Dream Saturday afternoon!

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
God, where do I start?
"Who knows if we'll be together for ever"...Right, so you move your kids in with a stranger, to a new city and schools with no idea if it will work out.
"Really shitty time in my life". See Alice this is one huge reason why I can't stand you. You made out Gramps was the love of your life, you got engaged to him (several times), was going to buy a house with him. You are a fraud.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Yet all the Instawankers are over the moon for her. I just can't get my head around it. Even if she was moving in with the nicest man in the world it's madness, but he sounds like a fucking narcissistic psychopath. Whoever said Dirty John is spot on.

miagia

I agree with you @miagia and now he wants to marry or is married to resting bitch face for a passport or to stay here in return for introducing her to his contacts. Sounds like a nice little arrangement. Only an Israeli would wear shoes like that too. No one British would have the balls to.
How the fuck does she compare herself to Little Mix??
Less of this please. Whilst we can criticise Alice and her various grandads for their terrible life decisions, which they choose to tell us about, we should not criticise a whole country of people.

Reactions: 12

Yel

Chatty Member
They need to step out of their curated bubble where they only allow positive comments. Completely detached from reality and common sense.

1573553651890.png

yes this is really pathetic. What did she think would happen when she put pics up and told us where she got the stuff? 'They made comments about how I look'... honestly!!!
Why is every Z list influencer jumping on the bandwagon about this whole MOD situation? The thirst is next level this week.

If you are prepared to pimp out your children, their safety and your relationship (relationships, multiple, in this case) for cash or free stuff, you cannot complain that your privacy has been breached and screech ‘the trolls!’ when something hits home that you’re not too keen on. It doesn’t work like that, instahuns. You live by the sword...

Ellabella

VIP Member
That whole spiel about Perkbox, how she only talks to the kids some days. What about your boyfriend you live with? Lies upon lies just to make money.