Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
remembee this friend? Her “ride or die”? She doesn’t follow Alice anymore

It doesn’t surprise me at all that she didn’t have female friends.
That’s a recent development then as it wasn’t too long ago that Alice and the kids were down visiting her. If memory serves it was around the time of the Dubai trip with Gramps in April. I wonder if Carlina has just had enough of Alice’s bullshit.

*Edited - Alice liked Carlina’s new FB photo that went up yesterday so either IG is having a glitch or it was VERY recent!

Something is definitely off, the rudeness towards someone for ‘not keeping up’ as well as the initial ignorant comment regarding the sandals and just the general aggressiveness in comments makes me uneasy

Also did you notice Gramps is a Katherine Ryan superfan? He has a photo of her on his Instagram with him and her together. Do you reckon Alice sending Katherine that picture was a ‘fuck you she’s noticed me’ to Gramps
The photo of him and Katherine was with Alice. I remember a post she did on it. She paid for Gramps to do a meet and great as he is a mega fan, which in itself is a bit weird, wouldn’t have thought a 50 year old man was her target audience 🤔

Wippsg

The small corner of the house / flat that’s she showed looks nice. What’s the rest of it like??

I think her parents are just as bad as her... they are all social climbers, from the looks of it they are lower middle class, grandparents must likely working class. Alice has attached herself to him as he can take her to fancy restaurants and say hi to the chef and owners.
I've always got the impression that her parents are very well off. However I could well be wrong! I just cannot understand how they can be ok with her getting a tattoo of his surname/them going on holiday/them moving in together so quickly when there are kids to think about!