Alicegraceinteriors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not happy on Instagram!
When she says she has seen things written online about her is she referring to reading on here?

Three pages on here of nothing particularly nasty, mostly discussing her style and ad and aff links.

I have forgotten about her page to be honest. This thread just reminded me of her existence.

Reactions: 1
Yeah pretty sure it's directed here - although I would have to agree the majority of comments here are just highlighting unclear PR or gifted items and really not particularly unreasonable. The main thing I've noted about her online presence is the unbelievable cost of the items she mentions for example just one of the rugs she mentioned was literally thousands of pounds or the modular bookcases which again were ludicrously expensive. Others have commented similarly and obviously hit a nerve

Instagram accounts like this give me anxiety as everything looks so staged and perfect and it makes you feel like your own place looks totally crap!

I also think if you make a living posting pictures of your decorating style on Instagram, it’s not going to be everyone’s taste.

Finally that’s a lot of gifted expensive furniture that most people couldn’t afford. I get that this is how many companies now like to ‘advertise’ but I think it can make general people feel like crap. Or feel like they have to spend money they don’t have on furniture they can’t afford.
Couldn't agree more 👏

Reactions: 2
Curious as to what her advice on The Expert website will be. Put up paneling, paint moody colours...
I believe I am right in thinking she has no proper design qualifications either. There are lots of qualified people on that website I'd turn to for advice first!