Alice Spake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always found her a bit stuck up and annoying but lately she's getting on my nerves with this whole "Parent bloggers using hashtags to like each others pictures is fraud" charade is getting on my nerves, when you read her post comments its obvious she's also using unfair means to increase her own engagement.

Unfollowed after getting aggravated by her being big headed but I just wanted somewhere to vent about her. She is so hypocritical.

Reactions: 6
I can’t really believe how much free stuff she gets sent. I mean, I know we’re used to seeing instahuns getting gifted everything but Alice gets multiple packages every day from big expensive brands. It’s so distasteful and out of touch to be showing it all off now when people are losing jobs, struggling with bills and dreading the cost of Christmas.

Reactions: 3
She does so many ads it’s crazy as well. I wonder what these brands would think if they did some research and knew she was cheating for engagement though.

Reactions: 1
Her preachy posts about covid absolutely do my head in. I agree with a lot of her sentiment but she literally acts like she is the only person who has followed the rules or something.

I now see she has got married in lockdown... as apparently it’s special circumstances however government guidelines stipulate this is only if one of those marrying has a terminal illness or is about to undergo life changing surgery.

Not sure if she or Aaran fit that criteria? If not just think she is a hypocrite for being preachy as duck about staying home and not doing anything unnecessary then getting married in lockdown...

Reactions: 4
Yeah she is very hypocritical and moany. I don’t like her attitude, and tbh I wish these “influencers” would stop preaching at everyone thinking they’re above everyone else.

Just to add, the picture Arean used on Twitter is awful, him standing on that slope makes his posture look so weird!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also curious how she was allowed to get married!
She has done a post on Twitter saying her council granted her special circumstances but clarified she and Aaran are not ill. So assuming someone else may be.

She said it’s private so fair enough but she also said everyone should mind their own bleeping business... she definitely should have expected to get questions though considering.

Reactions: 4
Exactly but influencers are so hypocritical, why choose to share your life online then get defensive when people ask about the life which you choose to share online?

How does she get sooo many freebies when she only has 20k followers? I swear every story she posts is labelled “PR sample” 🙄 it’s absolutely ridiculous and so out of touch at the moment to be showing off all the stuff she gets given AND then she recommends her followers fork out and pay for them themselves!

Probably sends so many emails every day asking to collaborate. Her content isn’t even that impressive, most of it looks shot on iPhone

Just did a little search to see if there was a thread for her. Not sure how someone with such none content gets so many PR samples and Ads m by big companies. And she has so many followers for someone who doesn’t actually engage with people

See post above yours. She’s pitching. Her content is meh at best. She’s got a flare for flat lays I’ll give her that.

She’s going to be gutted when all this ends, what will she be self righteous/outraged about constantly then? Honestly she just constantly tries to seem like she’s so holier than thou all the time, must be exhausting 🙄 never mind people haven’t been able to hug their families for a year, Alice prefers it so we best keep social distancing

8CFBD31A-9157-46FB-815F-F419E09AFD1A.jpeg

So I’ve come from brogan’s thread because I go from tolerating Alice to hating her tweets! Like okay you like masks but some people don’t, it’s not their fault. Begs about cruises yet they’re terrible for the environment and wild life

So I’ve come from brogan’s thread because I go from tolerating Alice to hating her tweets! Like okay you like masks but some people don’t, it’s not their fault. Begs about cruises yet they’re terrible for the environment and wild life
Yes this, honestly I re follow her, and within a few weeks she says something self righteous and judgemental to make me unfollow again.

She thinks her life is so hard too and like she faces such unique challenges when in reality she has a pretty charmed existence.

I think I once tweeted, many years ago, that pregnancy, childbirth and pregnant bellies scare the ever living crap out of me (tokophobia) and she replied say I offended her or something to this affect (didn't even know who she was, that she was following my account or that she was pregnant at the time because I couldn't have given a duck. Didn't @ her, reply to her or even mention her in the tweet so it had absolutely nothing to do with her) and then blocked me... Like... Sorry I don't want kids cause the whole thing freaks me out and wanted to know if I wasn't alone in that thought?!

I think I once tweeted, many years ago, that pregnancy, childbirth and pregnant bellies scare the ever living crap out of me (tokophobia) and she replied say I offended her or something to this affect (didn't even know who she was, that she was following my account or that she was pregnant at the time because I couldn't have given a duck. Didn't @ her, reply to her or even mention her in the tweet so it had absolutely nothing to do with her) and then blocked me... Like... Sorry I don't want kids cause the whole thing freaks me out and wanted to know if I wasn't alone in that thought?!
omg I thought it was just me! The thought of something growing and wriggling around inside me gives me the boak! 🤢 I absolutely hate it when preggo’s ask if I want to feel their bump or the baby kicking. No I bloody don’t!!

Re Spake, she’s just permanently offended that one. Always on the uppity about something. I’m glad she’s got a thread as I find her self righteousness and begging insufferable. I unfollowed her after she started shoving all the BLM stuff in everyone’s faces but keep seeing her posts as others I follow like and share them

Spake has obviously read my comment on Brogladyte’s thread about being on the beg for cruises and muscling in on the cruise blogging scene despite never having been on a cruise and wouldn’t actually pay for a cruise out of her own pocket (from those high earned beggings).

• Heart
Saw Alice's rant on twitter this morning and connected the two. She always makes out like the comments are directed and sent to her, but she actively seeks it out! I didn't realise the cruise ship comment was on the Brogan thread and not this one - very interesting! So does she read the Brogan thread because she agrees with it all or is it because she's such a 'good' friend and wants to 'check' whats being said? :sneaky: :unsure::unsure:

Saw Alice's rant on twitter this morning and connected the two. She always makes out like the comments are directed and sent to her, but she actively seeks it out! I didn't realise the cruise ship comment was on the Brogan thread and not this one - very interesting! So does she read the Brogan thread because she agrees with it all or is it because she's such a 'good' friend and wants to 'check' whats being said? :sneaky: :unsure::unsure:
yeah she’s tweeted for sympathy with her list of ‘credentials’ for muscling in with the cruise blogging/vlogging crowd - none of which include actually experiencing a cruise as a passenger. She says it doesn’t impact on anyone but she is somehow getting opportunities that actual cruise bloggers are not, so there’s the impact. I’m not a cruise blogger BtW but I do cruise regularly - paid for out of my (non-begging) salary, and follow lots of cruise bloggers who don’t get the perks she does despite that being their actual niche.

I notice she’s making out that someone getting in her DMs about it but we all know she’s been reading here. Hi Spake 👋

In a nut shell, Alice, stop being so beggy and trying to wangle yourself a free cruise love. She’s clearly been reading our good ol’ pal Brogie’s thread and has come here as a result of it. She actively seeks out the negativity and attention. I know she used to like the odd bit of drama and Twitter spat but has seems to have calmed down over the last year or so. Maybe she is a secret Tattle commenter? 🤔 I personally don’t think she really likes Brogan... She previously tail-coated Brogan’s success and blogging presence and still uses her to try and keep her blogging relevant.

Reactions: 3