Alice Spake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now reckoning that she’s the same as a travel journalist- you know, those people who have studied, learned the craft, built up a reputation etc, and is perturbed that they don’t agree! They needn’t have wasted all that time if full time begging was all they had to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alice hun, If you had worked on a ship you wouldn’t get told you know nothing, you do know nothing now as you just take photos of the ships/retweet p and o!!! Jesus, these influencers need to get thicker skin

Reactions: 1
Alice is definitely a tattler, I’m sure she used to be active on GG too
She has often liked shady tweets about other bloggers, you can tell she enjoys the drama (don’t we all) so wouldn’t surprise me

All she must do it beg for free stuff. And she’s obviously super aware of what’s said about her and goes looking for it. She’s also someone who tracks her followers and if someone she follows unfollows her she unfollows them. The worst kind of “influencer”

Active as in writing posts as well as just reading?
I think she used to write them. I don’t know if anyone remembers when a load of beauty bloggers got caught out for writing posts on there a few years ago? I’m sure she was mentioned then.

I think she used to write them. I don’t know if anyone remembers when a load of beauty bloggers got caught out for writing posts on there a few years ago? I’m sure she was mentioned then.
Ah yes I remember this! I remember the big drama about it on Twitter but can't remember who was named. Not surprised in the slightest that she could have been one of them!

I used to think she was really quite pretty but she does look very pasty and unhealthy in that photo, definitely not someone who could sell me a product, even if that sounds shallow it’s true. Someone that looks like they make an effort with their appearance and brushes their teeth would probably be better suited.

I used to think she was really quite pretty but she does look very pasty and unhealthy in that photo, definitely not someone who could sell me a product, even if that sounds shallow it’s true. Someone that looks like they make an effort with their appearance and brushes their teeth would probably be better suited.
It’s just so offputting - randomly sitting on a pavement holding shampoo, with a daft expression. I know she’s pregnant but you can’t really tell in that photo, she just looks bloated - and don’t get me started on the awful trotter sticking out situation 🤢

Just an awful fit for a beauty ad, I have no idea why so many brands are constantly sending her products 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t wear very glowy make up she wear so much flat make up, I understand she’s due v soon so probably is doing all she can to earn the final ££ before the baby is born

If that advert is for hair products then I definitely wouldn’t buy it as I think her hair looks quite lank and greasy there tbh.

It’s definitely one of the worst photos she’s posted of herself. If it’s shampoo I would’ve either had her do a flat lay or a photo of the back of her head as she’s washing her hair. Both are low effort and easy to shoot, and I’m not even an influencer lol!

That photo doesn’t make any sense and all it does is draw attention to her toes, teeth and double chin.

I’m hoping it’s just the edit she’s gone for but she looks very pale and dehydrated, she needs to water.

God she must be hard work. Poor fella even had to take her surname when they got married as she thinks she’s some kind of household name

E97F45B9-23FD-4C60-A8E5-B623A75A6280.jpeg
83E95740-9A27-4388-887D-B4651219ADAE.jpeg

Last edited:
She’s doing so many ads lately… the only thing I can commend her for is that she doesn’t use Joshua and Evie as ad mules but it is a bit too much… I skip skip skip!