Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the slow up wrapping of the Dior bag on her insta story (which I bet will be deleted soon) is the most tasteless thing I’ve seen all day! Read the room! Especially when she said she had asked for it, hardly a surprise and it’s not even nice

Reactions: 3
I’m so annoyed I missed the stories! Is this the bag?? It’s £3,600! If you’re spending that kind of money why not buy a beautiful Chanel instead of that multicolour monstrosity 😥

Also where is she going to wear it. I’m not expecting to go anywhere in 2021 😂
Yup that was the one. It was an unboxing video.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but the slow up wrapping of the Dior bag on her insta story (which I bet will be deleted soon) is the most tasteless thing I’ve seen all day! Read the room! Especially when she said she had asked for it, hardly a surprise and it’s not even nice
Has it been deleted?

I’m so annoyed I missed the stories! Is this the bag?? It’s £3,600! If you’re spending that kind of money why not buy a beautiful Chanel instead of that multicolour monstrosity 😥

Also where is she going to wear it. I’m not expecting to go anywhere in 2021 😂
It is quite ugly.

Reactions: 2
Yep it was only up for about 5 minutes! She unwrapped it so slowly it lasted for 3 stories!

Yep it was only up for about 5 minutes! She unwrapped it so slowly it lasted for 3 stories!
So she got the bag and then realised how disgusting and selfish she is and deleted it? Maybe that’s too much of a Christmas wish too come true in 2020

Reactions: 4
Oh Alice. You may know how to dress up on Christmas Day but you’ve shown by your actions that you have something that no amount of tacky Dior bags will ever buy: class.

The absolute state of her bragging about a gift which she no doubt signposted Paddy to. Crazy biatch has probably already designed her engagement ring and wedding invitations. Steer clear Paddy!

Attachments

She is the one and only person I saw doing this, I think most people have had enough respect and decorum to not brag about their gifts this year. And btw Alice you’re not the only person to be missing your family, be grateful you had a more than wholesome Christmas dinner in your warm and comfortable home with someone you love. There’s many who didn’t even have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is the one and only person I saw doing this, I think most people have had enough respect and decorum to not brag about their gifts this year. And btw Alice you’re not the only person to be missing your family, be grateful you had a more than wholesome Christmas dinner in your warm and comfortable home with someone you love. There’s many who didn’t even have that.
I thought the same, I was shocked as I thought she would have more common sense than to post it. It was the smug expression on her face at the end that was the worst.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I thought the same, I was shocked as I thought she would have more common sense than to post it. It was the smug expression on her face at the end that was the worst.
And the ironic thing is she is the classic poster girl for ‘money doesn’t buy you happiness’. Because you can bet your bottom dollar that within the next 2 weeks she will be on a massive downer, whingeing about her lot and complaining about how she feels really down and fed up.

Reactions: 8
Another reason why I think influencer culture is so toxic is that it normalises such expensive things. My partner also earns really well but I would be horrified if he spent that much on a present. I would rather we spent it on multiple trips together or just simply saved it because you never know what happens in life. I find it hard to believe Paddy has so much disposable income that he can just casually spend so much.

Reactions: 13
The way she acts is not someone who comes from money though. That Dior unboxing was so bad every time I think of it I cringe.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.