Alice Liveing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been on 2 holidays abroad this year, a couple of staycations, continued earning money, continued treating herself yet she still complains. She’s so smug but she will never be truly happy with what she’s got.

Reactions: 3
Now she so complaining about not seeing her family with a sad sully face. We get it. We’re all in the same boat. What a spoilt self centered twit. Ugh.

Hahahahaha. I made her sulky face my profile pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry....but why are you making your distress at this situation sound like a diet plan?

I literally have no respect, after the shoe situation and everything it’s clear she is just in her own bubble and that is fine but she needs to remember who her audience are and that some people are going through hell now. They can’t afford a Christmas dinner and they certainly can’t afford to go to the posh Chelsea butcher parsons nose.
I am done with her, she needs to realise some people will never have another normal Christmas again because of health conditions, some families where relying on going to their families for Christmas lunch so they could eat a proper mean but now that has not only been cancelled but they can’t even get hold of a food bank or get together enough to feed their families on Christmas Day.
Some people are living in proper domestic violence and their hope was family would come and see them on Christmas Day and realise the situation.

Sorry I am just so angry at her ignorance and selfishness, they are the 2 worst traits anyone can have and she posses them and this is clear because she is just more interested in showing everyone what she has.....regardless of if she has worked for it, which I’m sure she has worked for a small part of it but still

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry....but why are you making your distress at this situation sound like a diet plan?

I literally have no respect, after the shoe situation and everything it’s clear she is just in her own bubble and that is fine but she needs to remember who her audience are and that some people are going through hell now. They can’t afford a Christmas dinner and they certainly can’t afford to go to the posh Chelsea butcher parsons nose.
I am done with her, she needs to realise some people will never have another normal Christmas again because of health conditions, some families where relying on going to their families for Christmas lunch so they could eat a proper mean but now that has not only been cancelled but they can’t even get hold of a food bank or get together enough to feed their families on Christmas Day.
Some people are living in proper domestic violence and their hope was family would come and see them on Christmas Day and realise the situation.

Sorry I am just so angry at her ignorance and selfishness, they are the 2 worst traits anyone can have and she posses them and this is clear because she is just more interested in showing everyone what she has.....regardless of if she has worked for it, which I’m sure she has worked for a small part of it but still
Totally agree. Her argument is that “her feelings are still valid” as with every other privileged influencer at the moment. They are, but bloody read the room! I am so lucky this year, managing to have a normal(ish) Christmas with parents and sister. But I will not be splashing it all over social media or complaining, and that’s just to my 100ish followers who are pretty much in the same position as me! Alice has followers from so many walks of life and who will have been through actual trauma and she seems to be totally blind to that.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she shops at Waitrose? I mean she’s never said?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she shops at Waitrose? I mean she’s never said?
She has literally just answered this on her stories. And also her bag that she wants for christmas which is worth around £2500 how sick can one human be? When half the country is struggling to pay their bills how does she even have the nerve to ask? Literally sums up her greed in one story

(UPDATE THE BAG IS WORTH AROUND £3500.......LITERALLY VOMITING AT THE GREED)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She has literally just answered this on her stories. And also her bag that she wants for christmas which is worth around £2500 how sick can one human be? When half the country is struggling to pay their bills how does she even have the nerve to ask? Literally sums up her greed in one story

That’s why I said 😂 she literally drops it in at every chance. She just can’t help herself. And the @matchesfashion when she could have just said she’s got a dress. Does she have an affiliation with them?

I honestly don't know how you can find the guts to COMPLAIN to your thousands of followers when you'll be spending Christmas day with your long-term partner, in a fancy flat in London, eating food from Waitrose and unwrapping a designer bag that's cost thousands. How ungrateful can a person get.

Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s gearing up for a Christmas Day proposal. Who the hell whitens their teeth when we are in lockdown with nowhere to go!

How does she actually afford her lifestyle? The book revenues can’t have sustained her for that long, but she seems to have a lot of disposable income. Are her family wealthy? Or does she rely on Paddy?

The joke of it is that bag is absolutely hideous! I could go to a market in Turkey and get a knock off of that for about a fiver!

Just shows that money can’t buy you class or taste. Also makes me lol when she was going ok about free school meals not long ago - how many kids would be fed by the cost of that bag?

Reactions: 5
I don’t care what anyone spends their money on, if they’ve earned it then fair enough. What I do have issue with is people shoving it in others faces when some of those people won’t even be able to put food in the table this year. It just leaves a bad taste. Some influencers (not just Alice there have been plenty this year) need to check their privilege and just take a step back and think about whether people really need to know that she got a bag worth £3.5k this year? And yes it’s upsetting for everyone having to cancel plans and there’s nothing wrong with feeling upset and frustrated by that but again....check your privilege....

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been catching up on this thread to see if she’s still being as self-absorbed, tasteless and whiney as ever, and it appears she is 😤

There was a good point made earlier about influencers who whinge ‘but my feelings are valid’, of course they are but that doesn’t mean they need to express them to the world. Unless expressing them helps other people, which is a bit of a stretch for Little Miss Crass.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s gearing up for a Christmas Day proposal. Who the hell whitens their teeth when we are in lockdown with nowhere to go!

How does she actually afford her lifestyle? The book revenues can’t have sustained her for that long, but she seems to have a lot of disposable income. Are her family wealthy? Or does she rely on Paddy?

The joke of it is that bag is absolutely hideous! I could go to a market in Turkey and get a knock off of that for about a fiver!

Just shows that money can’t buy you class or taste. Also makes me lol when she was going ok about free school meals not long ago - how many kids would be fed by the cost of that bag?
She will have made a fortune from her Primark collections. She also does a few articles for Women’s Health magazine every month and has been on their front cover a couple of times too. Oh and her podcast. I think her and Paddy are both from wealthy backgrounds too and probably have inheritance. But yet she has the audacity to moan and cry on a daily basis about how hard her life is 😑

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She will have made a fortune from her Primark collections. She also does a few articles for Women’s Health magazine every month and has been on their front cover a couple of times too. Oh and her podcast. I think her and Paddy are both from wealthy backgrounds too and probably have inheritance. But yet she has the audacity to moan and cry on a daily basis about how hard her life is 😑
He works in finance in the City, so he’s bound to have a good salary. I’d imagine she could get quite a good amount of money for her ads also.

Reactions: 2
She’s had 3 collections (I think) with primark that were really popular. I’d be surprised if she hasn’t made a million yet

The £50k creditor is likely to be corporation tax, which means she earned in excess of £250k for the year. Not a milli but it’s not bad. It’s a lot more than I earned anyway!

I don’t care what anyone spends their money on, if they’ve earned it then fair enough. What I do have issue with is people shoving it in others faces when some of those people won’t even be able to put food in the table this year. It just leaves a bad taste. Some influencers (not just Alice there have been plenty this year) need to check their privilege and just take a step back and think about whether people really need to know that she got a bag worth £3.5k this year? And yes it’s upsetting for everyone having to cancel plans and there’s nothing wrong with feeling upset and frustrated by that but again....check your privilege....
But you see I do have an issue with it. If it’s right she made a lot of her money from the Primark collabs then she has literally profited from young girls and women being paid a pittance and working in horrendous conditions. I remember her being challenged about it at the time but she just shut any criticism down.

Totally agree with the second part of your post, though. Having seen first hand the destruction covid is bringing to so many, she should be thankful her family are all still here.

She has hinted pretty heavily that it’s an app. I assume along the lines of GraceFitUKs Shreddy app with workouts and meal ideas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.