Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Oh come on, she does not look 'so big' and this entire thread making out like she's ballooned to heavily overweight is ridiculous. As is the concept of of looking 'fit' - you can actually be fit without being super lean. Whether you find those who look like Alice inspiring or whatever is personal preference, but you absolutely cannot judge how fit someone is on what their body looks like.
👏👏👏 there is no doubt she isn’t fit, I think she looks good

Reactions: 10

openbook1

VIP Member
She is seeming like a vapid moron at this point. Sick of influencers saying how hard it is to go back to work. Em Sheldon is the same. What do they think the general public has been doing the last year? 😂

It's kinda weird as I wouldn't care if she charged people for her IG workouts. There is just something really icky about asking for PayPal donations to fund her ugly Chanel shoes and Dior bags. More fool the people who donate. Instead they should take that money and put it to a food bank etc.

Last edited:

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I just don’t think Alice dresses well or looks well - as in she can not dress for her size and shape ... she drowns herself in those ridiculous dresses . She is also clearly getting Botox ... she hasn’t an expression line on her forehead

• Heart
Unlike Alice, I don’t need to spend silly money on materialistic stuff to make me temporarily feel like good.

Unlike Alice, I thankfully have more than one real friend that I met on the gram.

Unlike Alice, I thankfully don’t have a dysfunctional family that have nothing to do with me.

Unlike Alice, I’m not up and down like a yo yo every other day with a clearly undiagnosed mental health problem.

Unlike Alice, I don’t have, and never ha an eating disorder.

Unlike Alice, I don’t have pyjamas that make me look like roadkill.

And you think I’m the sad one? LOL!

And yes, I am disgusted with her. She is so minted she can afford to invest money and lose it. Not put it in a savings account, but actually lose it. Why not ask for donations towards Women’s Aid given she supposedly cares about victims of domestic violence so much?

Sadly you are exactly the kind of naive follower she thrives on - carry on lining her pockets love x
How can you hate on someone for having a dysfunctional family? An eating disorder? Undiagnosed mental health issues? How can you have so much dislike for someone you’ve probably never met - surely just unfollow her and move on with your life?

And before someone says “you’re on a gossip forum what do you expect”. I expect gossip, not pure hate like this. I’m actually in shock that someone wrote that response out and thought it was ok 😅

I agree that asking for donations to woman’s aid would have been a really great thing to do though.

Last edited:

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Prada High heels in her latest post on personal insta cost £580. Please don’t forget to donate to Alice’s PayPal.

• Haha
  • Angry

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I am actually disgusted with her. Talking about how she has enough money to risk it in high risk investment strategies (to make herself richer) whilst begging for money but also showing off a watch that probably cost thousands, not to mention her handbag? She is exploiting her followers and is a disgrace. I really hope her app is a massive flop. She’s a stuck up little moo and Paddy really isn’t that into her. Fake, fake, fake and only one friend who will put up with her, lol.

This is so dramatic. Disgusted with her? Sounds like jealousy to me. She’s privileged and obviously comes from from money but you can’t be disgusted with somebody for looking after their future finances and perhaps influencing her followers to do the same. I would rather see this on my feed than influencers living beyond their means and ramming MLM’s down my throat.

And exploiting her followers? She’s been offering free workouts for months. She has probably helped a lot of people keep some routine and activity in their lives while things have been closed. “Begging for money” is such a reach.

Jesus Christ you must live such a sad little life.
Alice is that you? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
That is just grotesque. Universal credit for a month is £410. The girl has got her head in the clouds. I wonder how she’s going to survive when the influencer trend collapses?
Who in their right mind, would waste £262 on a pyjamas that looks like a murdered crow with buttons

• Haha

#Sellout

I really don’t buy the super happy, overly positive vibe. One minute she’s Debbie Downer and the next she’s living it up at some glamorous event and all seems forgotten.

I’ve unfollowed which is a shame as I used to really enjoy her Insta.

Getting ready for some abuse now... saying anything bad about Alice on here doesn’t go down well! 😬🙄
Hallilujah for the freedom of speech. It's not like we like in North Korea. We can have opinions, even ones that differ... 😂 I, for one, totally agree with you. I think she's one big act. A boring act at that.

The Dowager

Chatty Member
I’m not sure what’s more bizarre, the white-knighting of a person who wouldn’t look twice at them, let alone speak to them, or the unironic use of ‘sad little life’.

Use the meme damnit!

• Haha
Alice doesn’t know she’s living!

Covid has been hard on everyone but she needs to wake up and see what a good position she is actually in.

I’m sorry....but why are you making your distress at this situation sound like a diet plan?

I literally have no respect, after the shoe situation and everything it’s clear she is just in her own bubble and that is fine but she needs to remember who her audience are and that some people are going through hell now. They can’t afford a Christmas dinner and they certainly can’t afford to go to the posh Chelsea butcher parsons nose.
I am done with her, she needs to realise some people will never have another normal Christmas again because of health conditions, some families where relying on going to their families for Christmas lunch so they could eat a proper mean but now that has not only been cancelled but they can’t even get hold of a food bank or get together enough to feed their families on Christmas Day.
Some people are living in proper domestic violence and their hope was family would come and see them on Christmas Day and realise the situation.

Sorry I am just so angry at her ignorance and selfishness, they are the 2 worst traits anyone can have and she posses them and this is clear because she is just more interested in showing everyone what she has.....regardless of if she has worked for it, which I’m sure she has worked for a small part of it but still

Attachments

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Just shut up Alice, especially today. About your skin, your fashion, your money, your body. You you you
I know you’ve been on the same thread I have and I can’t even look at these bloody influencers for now 😞

Also the disappearance of Sarah Everard happened not too far away from Alice, has she spoken about it or shared anything during the past week? I don’t think influencers are responsible for talking about everything that goes on in the world but as an ambassador for women’s charities why isn’t she speaking up about the fact women can’t safely walk the streets alone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
that bag was truly revolting and it costs more than most NHS doctors and nurses earn a month. I am embarrassed for her. She is just so smug
and it's a completely meaningless gift in the context of this year.
I think she's about 5 years too late with the app to be honest. who is going to pay for that.

majestic26

VIP Member
Including the bit about 'some families have complex relationships that don't need to be aired...'

Just say your siblings hate you and go 😂

• Haha