Alice Liveing #10 Frozen face and too much bling, but finally she’s got the ring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Paddy. How does he even cope with this? Can’t she just enjoy being engaged? I was all gooey and happy for her but within a week she’s turned into Bridezilla.

Reactions: 14
Bet she's already got a load of dress appointments lined up....seeing as wedding is going to be next year, and there is usually a 4-6 month lead time , she'll have to get her dress chosen pretty pronto!

Reactions: 6
Eugh gross!

fair play getting a venue that quick for 2023! We got engaged last Xmas and spent a few months looking. We found one middle of feb 22 and they only had 2 Saturdays for 23. We are getting married on a Sunday.

maybe it’s not as booked given it’s so mentally exspensive?Or maybe alas I must be a peasant 😂

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I’m mentally and emotionally ready for unstable -engaged -wedding planning -Alice .. buckle up tattlers ! It’s going to be a bumpy ride !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kin House is just down the road from me. Its only just opened, having been a pretty unloved old house until summer this year. It sits right on the corner of a busy road a few miles off the M4, so hardly right in the middle of the Wiltshire countryside! Easy access though as just over an hour on the train from London to Chippenham and just off the motorway too. It doesn't look like there's been many weddings there at all as none are posted on their Instagram. I reckon it's too expensive for where it is!

Reactions: 9
Kin House is just down the road from me. Its only just opened, having been a pretty unloved old house until summer this year. It sits right on the corner of a busy road a few miles off the M4, so hardly right in the middle of the Wiltshire countryside! Easy access though as just over an hour on the train from London to Chippenham and just off the motorway too. It doesn't look like there's been many weddings there at all as none are posted on their Instagram. I reckon it's too expensive for where it is!
But it is her dream venue. Gifted for sure. The full price of a wedding, venue, food, drinks, etc there would be a good deposit on a flat, even in London, 10%. I know what I would rather spend my money on.

Reactions: 11
Bet she's already got a load of dress appointments lined up....seeing as wedding is going to be next year, and there is usually a 4-6 month lead time , she'll have to get her dress chosen pretty pronto!
It’s probs been hanging in her wardrobe for the last 2 years (at least!)!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s probs been hanging in her wardrobe for the last 2 years (at least!)!
With a size tag similar to her clean-eating Alice days. But it's ok, peasants. You must LoVe YoUR BodY eveRY Sunday because #balANcE and YoU haVe permISsioN to eat. Even though she will be skinny AF for her fast-tracked wedding, that's ok because she loves her body, and she's only thin because she's fuc**ng DOOLALLY!!!!!!

#almond.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's quite a risk, choosing somewhere with little to no experience of weddings

• Heart
So she’s definitely been gifted this wedding venue in exchange for publicity as she’s already whacking up (and deleting) posts saying how amazing it is. Guessing we are in for 6 months of this!

Reactions: 7
01CF9635-740D-4A9C-B4D4-FD128208D0BA.jpeg

She’s helpfully revealed the venue, how would we ever have known otherwise?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴😂

So she’s definitely been gifted this wedding venue in exchange for publicity as she’s already whacking up (and deleting) posts saying how amazing it is. Guessing we are in for 6 months of this!
She’s going to have to put #ad on everything she posts if this is the case right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, but nothing screams desperate quite like waiting to get engaged for six years, and not even waiting two weeks after getting the ring to book the wedding 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it also a bit OTT to bring your mum along to the site visits? Like I’d bring her maybe after we’d chosen one to show it to her, but I bet paddy was just in the background when they were debating it’s merits…

Reactions: 11
Whose tempted to report her to ASA for the wedding posts and not tagging #ad or #gifted? Will mean she starts declaring everything after that, or she gets banned 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.