Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Don't forget this is someone promoting herself as a happiness expert. What a complete and utter charlatan.

In August it was "the year I am my happiest" (despite the "abusive" ex), now it's the worst month of the entire decade. Yet it's all "onwards and upwards", with the Instawankers gushing over her skirt and avoiding the elephant in the room. It is sad times we live in, when social media validation can make you believe your hideous car crash of a life isn't too bad so long as people like your clothes.
exactly this, expecting people to pay her, for her to tell you how to ‘slay’ is one of the biggest jokes.

The Uri charade started 20 weeks ago, and I suspect has been over for at least 6 of those, so in a matter weeks, she not only introduced her children to this man, but uprooted them; moved house, changed their schools, and their lives, just so she could stick two fingers up to the scrap metal man?! It just beggars belief. I didn’t introduce my son to my partner until we’d been seeing each other for almost a year. Now that might sound extreme, but it was so important to me not to introduce him to someone unless I was certain that they would become a permanent fixture in our lives. Oh, of course he will be in theirs, as she branded herself with his surname. No doubt a spin will be put on this to make it a positive thing, and once again all the insta-wankers will be cheering her on.

Reactions: 14

Ellabella

VIP Member
Yes*. Often very hard to prove money was a loan (and therefore due back) and not a gift, especially in relationships.

*Based on watching Judge Rinder.

• Haha
Or it could be a different outlook on hobbies and interests.
Uri (who I invited on holiday with my kids after knowing him for one week) on date nights liked to wander into restaurants without a table booking. He never asked for a menu or to sit down. He preferred to try to bend some cutlery while shouting "watch this, it's magic". It never worked. On other occasions, he would ask to see the chef or the Matre D and try to strike up a conversation. They always seemed a bit confused that he didn't want to sit down and eat. Each time the conversation quickly dried up, he would hand me his phone, throw his arms around their shoulders and tell me to take a photo. After that, they generally asked us to leave. He would always say as we arrived on the curb outside. "See I told you I am well known in the restaurant business".

I (Alice) on the other hand like to actually book into somewhere nice. Preferably Michelin starred and potentially with a hotel close by. I always feel like some quality time after I've eaten. It is funny that the more expensive the meal the more quality time I want. I wish I could get an expert to unravel that. Anyway back to me. I like to book, I like to order, I like to take photos and post them on insta, I like to eat and drink, then I like someone else to pay. At first I thought Uri had a week bladder. Each time we had finished ordering our 2x medium Hawaiian in dominos, Uri would slope off, leaving me to pay the bill. On the fourth occasion, I thought I had outmaneuvered him by standing between him and the door, so he couldn't disappear. Unfortunately instead of paying he tore some paper menus in half while telling all the staff, except the one holding the card reader, "I will reconnect these torn menus with the power of my mind". Needless to say, I reluctantly paid and the menus did not reconnect themselves through the power of his thoughts. So we are both now banned from the Dominos on Barnes high street. Did I tell you Barnes has some of the best schools in London

So, as you can see, it is pretty clear that where hobbies and interests were concerned, we just weren't compatible.

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her latest Insta Stories?

She shares a post about financial abuse - Lauren Spearman’s boyfriend of only a few months stole £3k from her, and she’s still trying to get it back. Spookily similar to the Mumsnet thread that is speculated to be Alice.

This has 100% confirmed for me that it was Alice posting on Mumsnet. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - those poor kids. She mentioned on Mumsnet that the police had to help her remove Dan, I hope they were at their dad’s when it happened.

Ellabella

VIP Member
I mean the only thing we can be certain on, whoever Javstar is, is that they are clearly unhinged as they described Dirty Dan as "good looking".

• Haha
If they are still together, I have been well and truly stitched up. I have been seeing Daniel for the last month. I knew him from two years ago when I dumped him after about a month because he wouldn't let me visit where he lived.
I really liked him. Although he is such a charmer. I do think that he is good looking but I know that's subjective.
I would say I'm the absolute antithesis of Alice... But would still say I'm a bit of a feminist. I've worked hard for the past twenty years, have my own house (which I've paid off the mortgage on my own) , I'm a teacher so very unglamorous...I have an English and French degree not that that means much. I have never been married because I haven't met the right person. No kids. But love kids and obviously work with them every day. I am right wing and do share his political views.
I have split with him a second time as again as he wouldn't let me visit where he lives which is unfair seeing as he has visited my house a few times and... More importantly... I have doubted his feelings towards me after such a short time. And I just don't know what's true anymore.
I wanted to give him a chance- everyone deserves one- but I feel he's just too complicated a character and I'm 40...I need peace in my life!
I would NEVER get a tattoo of a guy's name who I was dating... or any tattoo for that matter.
I only have about 4 pics on Instagram and high privacy settings on everything. I really believe that if you are happy with your life, you don't need to publicise it. And I really think social media addiction can lead to mental health issues.
So many people do lifestyle blogs now... I'm not sure there's much of a future or money in it if that's your main income.
Sean is that you 🤔🙈. This post gets weirder by the day.... photos of you both together, or it didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Avocadoontoast

I still can’t get over the stories she posted of her walking into a tattoo place getting a tattoo done when she got together with Dan. I couldn’t get over how smug she was during those days. Then we all discovered she had tattooed his bloody name! I still can’t believe that was real! 😂 I also couldn’t believe someone who shouted out about being a feminist decided to TATTOO a mans name on her body!

Not forgetting her ranting on and off about us Tattle bitches commenting about her poor choices! Where’s the rants now!

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
Don't forget this is someone promoting herself as a happiness expert. What a complete and utter charlatan.

In August it was "the year I am my happiest" (despite the "abusive" ex), now it's the worst month of the entire decade. Yet it's all "onwards and upwards", with the Instawankers gushing over her skirt and avoiding the elephant in the room. It is sad times we live in, when social media validation can make you believe your hideous car crash of a life isn't too bad so long as people like your clothes.

• Haha

Basicbasic

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is an over sharer by choice and this is how can made a beeline for her. She's also constantly actively looking for rich men herself which is why she overlooks all the warning signs. This isn't just about self esteem, it's also about making choices centred around money, lifestyle and social media. She's fake hungry and desperate for a man to fund her lifestyle. She really did bring this on herself by her bullshit claim of earning 5k a month. Instead of bleating on about protecting your heart start protecting your children, and your finances and just grow up!

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
So Elfie has enough emotional intelligence to recognise Alice has had a hard two weeks due to new job, hence suggesting takeaway. Imagine what that poor kid has gone through then, with Gramps and Dirty Dan and endless house moves. She is going to be so fucked up.

• Sad

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I wonder if Dan Salmassian is having a nice day today
I wonder this too. Dan, are you having a nice day?

Just to clarify, we’re talking about Dan Salmassian aka Daniel Salmassian, I think his Twitter handle is @Dansreview, his Instagram handle is @Dansbites, and he lives in London and claims to have connections to LA?

The Dan Salmassian who claims to have a birthdate of 1st December 1971? That Dan Salmassian? Then again, Dan Salmassian is known to lie, so who knows if that is true. If of course we have the right Dan Salmassian.

I think he is the alleged con artist who allegedly stole £13k from Alice Judge-Talbot and has allegedly conned many other women, that Dan Salmassian?

I think I have the right Dan Salmassian.

Does anyone know what dan salmassian does for work..because just suppose.. compare Dirty Dan to Dirty John.. Dirty John was adept at conning women but wasn't all that good at running his own life.. he had debts.. I read on these threads that Dirty Dan has debts..! Then.. didn't Dirty John serve time in prison? Dirty Dan is 50 yrs old? yet doesn't appear to have a career.. has he also spent time in prison hence the lack of history?
Google him. He seems to have been director of five different companies, at various points. Maybe someone more knowledgable about this stuff can look into this a bit more.

Seems sketchy.

• Haha

Hatewatcher

Derailing
Mod comment - user has been warned.

Guessing Penny for them, was saying we weren’t your PA’s, and don’t have to produce a bullet points presentation of Alices fuck ups. That’s just my input.

If you cant be arsed then kindly scroll past. I didnt ask for a PA I asked for a summary on what had happened and somebody kindly have one already

You could ask nicely and not be so snappy!
I did ask nicely and someone also kindly gave me a summary well before penny for them or yourself commented

Would you like to speak to the manager?
No thanks its not really that important to my life 🙄

New members on this thread make me suspicious 😂sor
Thats exactly what I meant 😂just set up an account to demand the ins and outs of a very long winded thread/or just read when you have down time kids in bed etc like I do and chill your beans ✌

Show me where I demanded the ins and outs? And i didnt just set up my account. God its true what they say isnt it you are a bunch of narky old bitter hags #fuckoff #carryonstalking #readingeverypageofthreads #youhavetoomuchtime

Last edited:
  • Haha
If only Alice had listened to Tattle rather than her instahuns. I hope she has a real feminist awakening after this.
THIS THIS THIS. All her sycophants did was support her in putting her children at risk from someone she very clearly new absolutely nothing about.

• Heart
Yes looks like it (thank God). We are the horrible ones though, who can't #bekind (despite predicting and having concern for her complete car crash of a life).
But big up the instahuns, who cheered her on when she moved her children in with a stranger 🙄. Be kind yes, but also be wise and stop blowing smoke up each other’s arses. It’s false and fake. And stop plastering your life’s and children’s life’s on the internet for financial gain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Haha no he didn't call me Alice. He's never mentioned her which is odd seeing as you guys suspect they got engaged.
I'm not interested in giving you information about him... I honestly don't know what's true now anyway , I just wanted some answers but I don't think I will get any unless I message Alice.
Ok, I understand your reticence.

Someone further up the thread said Dirty Dan calls his manhood the General. Probably the product of his illustrious military career. He then speaks about it in the third person. i.e. The General feels tired, the General would like to go on maneuvers, the General is standing to attention, waiting to be inspected. Are you able to confirm this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

miagia

I agree with the people above that said JohannaDe is Dan. And that the woman who said she'd been dating Dan is genuine. I honestly can't believe it's ended this quickly! I thought they'd manage a couple of years tbh. If she's going to stay in London, how the heck will she afford that house and the (presumably) greatest independent school in the world? God. I guess her parents will have to step up. Or else, it'll be back to their house in MK (as I presume her Right Move flogging means the cottage has finally got some new tenants in it!)

I also feel sorry for her. Unless she stops picking boyfriends based on their ability to buy handbags, she's going to go round and round in this cycle of pain and unhappiness again and again. If only she knew it was possible to be deliriously happy with a man that doesn't give a shit about flying business class or weekends at Soho Farm, and will actually love you more than you could ever imagine!

• Heart

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
She’s re-posted the blog about ‘privilege’ where I called her out for shilling snake oil. Has she no shame that she charged women thousands of pounds to Slay when she couldn’t slay her way out of a paper bag?? Maybe her and Dan Salmassian have more in common than we thought.

• Haha

Sherry50672

Alice is a survivor and no doubt will pull through.

She is clearly attracted to and attracts these arsehole men so how much sympathy can we really have for her?

Like @bumblebees19 said BA is not blameless and despite all of this I am wondering just how much of these claims are factually true and not embellished.

Looking back I think it's fair to say Dan has created several accounts on here in a desperate attempt to defend himself through as has Gramps but again who really knows the truth? What was the £13 for? Odd amount! Did he run off with it?

It will be interesting to see what happens next in this saga. All summed up nicely otherwise by @anotheronebites
Hi dan

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
New post, seemingly confirming what we already knew.
If this month has genuinely been the worst of the decade for her, considering she’s got divorced, become a single parent and had the whole Gramps fiasco, then I dread to think what has actually happened behind closed doors...

Ellabella

VIP Member
I've no problem with her getting a 'real' job but it just proves the '£5k a month' was bulllshit and not sustainable.