Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sherry50672

For me the issue of feeling sorry for her and being critical of her are two separate things. I feel sorry for any woman who has been in a abusive or coercive relationship. It doesn’t matter how annoying she is - that is completely separate. I would never wish what happened to her on anyone - he is sick and dangerous. I also don’t judge any woman that it has happened to, men like him are snakes and should be in prison. And in case any of the women are reading this - you didn’t deserve what happened to you.

All the first class bullshit, lobster dinners and trips to New York pre-date this nightmare. I hope she takes some time out and gets some much neededguidance

Reactions: 20

Ellabella

VIP Member
I don't think we should hunt down every 'new member' on this thread. I encourage more of you to join in the discussion on Daniel Salmassian Alleged Con Man. The real Daniel Salmassian Alleged Con Man posting here is easy to work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the reason Alice irks most people on this thread is the lack of authenticity. For 3 years or however long the Gramps thing lasted it was showing a picture-perfect, 5 star life. Then the breakup came and she said it had been horrible and she had been bullied. Then the reconciliation happened and it was immediately picture-perfect, 5 star again. The earlier posts hinting at less than perfect life were erased. Then the Gramps thing really ended and she painted a picture of an abusive relationship, where the police had to be involved. Very different from the life she had been promoting.

Then the Dirty Dan bomb landed and it moved from tattoo after one week crazy, to moving in after a few weeks, triple crazy. Then the inevitable breakup happened and there was not really any explanation. Alice is correct that she can choose what she shares, but if you only show the good bits and the bad bits seep out, so we see the life you were presenting is bollocks, then people will call you on it and realise you are not authentic.

Although this seems like a horrible situation and it is, if Alice is smart, I think she can turn this into a positive. I still do not believe she would have handed money over to Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman. Whether she has or not, I am sure she can write a piece for one of the nationals about her relationship with him and the stories of the other women. I am sure she could get on a few daytime TV shows talking about the warning signs, how to do an online search on new love interests etc.

She could even ditch Slay, which looks to be dead and launch Slay the online dating security consultancy, running courses on how to research your new man. It could become a proper feminist crusade. she could become the Greta Thunberg of online dating.

If she owns her lack of authenticity and the crazy last few months, I think most of the critics will disappear and she will probably add a lot more followers, so she can generate ad after ad.

After all the rent ain't going to pay itself, don't you know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Dirty Dan sounds like a horrible character and needs to take responsibility for what he does. BUT, and this is a big BUT.

Bullshitter Alice is an adult, she is a parent, she has a family around her. She has children she needs to protect and support.

If you go back through the chronology this is not a sophisticated conman taking advantage of a poor harmless single mum. This is two fantasists embarking on a doomed relationship.

THE WARNING SIGNS

1) He has dead eyes
2) Way too many Emoji's
3) It was obvious he had bought his insta followers from the engagement levels. She knew this
4) The person you have just met is happy to meet your kids within 1 week.
5) The person you have just met doesn't have anywhere to be, they can spend all their time with you, go on holiday at the drop of a hat.
6) We raised questions that they took seriously enough to respond to. So, BA was fully aware
7) It now looks like the story they concocted about knowing each other before, about having met each other's families etc was lies. So BA was complicit in the lies.
8) On a forum, BA reads (Tattle) people posed serious questions about Dirty Dan being a conman.
9) On the same forum, the posters hypothesized all sorts of conspiracies based on how ridiculous your life was looking.
10) Dirty Dan set up at least 10 accounts on here which BA must have read. We spotted him every time because his bitterness just seeps out of his words. It is there after a couple of lines and this is with him trying his hardest not to be spotted. This must-have shown through to her.
10) The person you have just met either suggests or agrees with your suggestion to move in together.
11) Then they tell you they can't be on the lease.
12) The person you have just met starts borrowing money to pay off debts.

How do you respond to all these warning signs? You uproot your children to move 50 miles away, to move in with someone who you must have very strong suspicions is not who they are pretending to be.

You could not make it up

• Heart
I'm betting on the week before Christmas for the Uri announcement. Realising the Christmas photos will have a large magician/dead-eyed, narcissist sized omission.

I'm betting on artistic differences. Alice likes to share photos of the food she made, or her older plus one bought. Uri likes to share stock photos of food from the internet and pretend he had either visited the restaurant or that he knew the chef.

We were in love (after 1 week) but we couldn't bridge the food photo sharing gap.

• Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I think the Mumsnet thread is her too.

Bet she's regretting that tattoo even more now.

She could always have "owes me £13,000" added to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Clare

VIP Member
She took it down so quickly after it was mentioned here and then it triggered a chain reaction of calling us trolls and awful in her stories and ahhhh #neverforget
Tattle - where we do the remembering so they don’t have to 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Yes re the appalling engagement but IME brands only ask about follower count. (Which would also explain why eg FOD appears to be buying followers to replace the genuine ones who dropped off post Tattlegate)

I used to like and comment on her stuff when I liked her. I thought she was a single mum doing her best for her children. Then that revolting looking Gramps appeared on her grid, they split up, got back together, (amid various cries of ‘slay’ ‘empowerment’ ‘true love’ ‘so happy’ etc), only to be replaced by the marginally less hideous Uri, for whom she uprooted her whole family after five minutes (cue more ‘empowerment’ etc), and I realised what a fool she was.

Now I only watch for the car crash viewing. Her content is appalling, what there is of it.The rented house looks very depressing.

For a so called digital marketing expert it’s shocking!

One more thought: if she were honest about what she was going through, that would make much more interesting- and authentic - content. And that would boost her followers and engagement.

The problem with her, as many on this thread have pointed out, is that she lies about her life, so she’s totally inauthentic. If she did know the first thing about digital marketing, she would know that today’s audiences demand authenticity above all else.

But this ‘one vague post saying nothing, one ad that doesn’t fool us at all’ strategy is shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

missT

Honestly, I think she has deeply rooted self-esteem issues and just desperately wanted to settle down. Gramps was a huge fail and (according to her) she was emotionally abused the entire time they were together. Then comes this guy who seems to be really into her, seems unproblematic because he's willing to instantly be involved in her life and take her and her kids out to dinner (on her bday, I assume days after they'd met) and telling her to move in together.
After Gramps never being involved in her kids' lives and not wanting to move in with her, I am not surprised she fell for it, instantly. Psychos are usually very charming.
It also probably doesn't help that her ex husband has been happily married and settled down for a while, while she's just chasing man after man and craving to be loved and cared for. There's a quote in BoJack Horseman which I always remember when I hear about stupid situations like this: When you look at someone through rose-coloured glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.

Reactions: 17

Ellabella

VIP Member
The thing that is definitely unforgivable is her marketing herself as a happiness expert, flogging her snake oil courses. I don't think she will ever admit publicly that she's been conned as that's her brand reputation screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
Yes she’s happy to flaunt every inch of her life when it makes her look good, but when she’s messed up she pulls the ‘I don’t owe you strangers anything’ card. But she’s just living her best authentic life :rolleyes::unsure:

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I find the whole situation really sad, I know she is an adult who made the decisions but she must feel terrible. I would have an awful lot of respect for Alice if she really owned it and wrote a post about it. Her honesty here could help her and other people.

Within that honesty she could also explain how the huns supporting the huns really isn’t support but is bollocks that enables people to make silly decisions. In her case her decision was huge and life changingly ridiculous but on a smaller level we know there are women getting into debt to buy candles and cleaning products because of the ‘you deserve it hun‘ culture.

I also wonder if social media is helping Dan in his manipulation. There is so much information out there about people’s lives that it would be easy to target his next victim.

And the next victim just has to be someone on line who wants to sell their perfect live ...the dog walks, the meals out, the romantic dates in small cosy pubs...look at me and look at how happy I am.drinking cocktails with the perfect man...and all the huns Say how great you are....and so it continues!

Ginfluenced

And once again this thread takes another crazy turn. I don't even follow Alice any more but this thread is just brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dirty Dan does.

Through this thread, I think he may have created up to ten false accounts. Trying to be a provocateur in a very negative way on most occasions. Outside of the dead eyes, too many emojis and accusations of other impropriety, the fact that he fuelled her rushing into this and uprooting herself clearly shows the type of person he is. This should not let Alice off the hook. She is an adult and a primary carer for two young children, and from what we see, she is doing a dreadful job of looking after their long term emotional wellbeing.

The insta wankers who cheered her on, should also take a good look at themselves in the mirror.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
I've just reread our comments from mid Aug onwards. Many of us completely saw this coming, someone even posts in September they have evidence Dirty Dan was a conman. Yet she chooses to listen to the Instawankers cheering her on. The only saving grace is if you google Dan Salmassian now this thread appears so will hopefully alert his next victim.

Ellabella

VIP Member
It's a modern day hustle. Instead of the con looking for his mark flashing their cash in a hotel bar, they hunt them out online. Jesus, she fell right into his trap, showing off online, talking about her relationships etc. Most of these scams play out online, wiring cash to the internet lover they will never met, but Alice fucking moved in with him. With her kids...