Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
you right, i believe her ex has full custody of the kids- prob for the best, so no more child payments there. Also, her parents have sold their house and are moving closer to the grandkids. So i guess, alice can step further away because her parents will “fill the void”
Are you sure the parents have sold the house? I've just looked it up and it doesn't seem for sale.

Penny for them

Chatty Member
It's sad that she even has to return as if she's burst open a door and every one is
Pleased to see her 😂 these Instagram *stars* think they are that important. But she can't resist when her life turns in to 'we' .

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
The it’s mah biziness post. She was ‘left in London’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 suuuuuurre.

She’s not even done a very good job of spinning this into something credible. What a load of waffle.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I hope this’ll be it with her new man, although her previous form doesn’t give much hope. It would be good for her children if she settled down with someone and provided a good and stable family model for them, like their father does.

Calabria

VIP Member
The new boyfriend is definitely younger than her. With the kids out of the way, this relationship might succeed where all her others have failed. Not one single previous boyfriend has been interested in her kids. She can finally lead the life she's been desperate for, albeit at the expense of her kids.
Looks like he graduated in 2008, so of a similar age I think?