Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She’s probably got a tripod next to the bed so she can set up photos like that. There’s no way she would be asleep with a puppy on her chest that’s awake!
If that’s true, it just reeks of desperation!! Although it would mean that the picture is flipped, so the ring would be on her right hand.

majestic26

VIP Member
Out on the booze again from the looks of it. If this is what her content is going to be like for the foreseeable, that's an easy unfollow.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Thank you. I had googled but to no avail!
Sorry!

Yes it’s the Curly Girl Method. The basic principles are avoiding parabens and sillicones and only using sulphates sparingly, which most hair types could benefit from. Anyone with dry hair should look into the ingredients side of the method.

Overall it’s a lot more complicated than that and involves a lot of rules and styling techniques specifically for curly hair.

majestic26

VIP Member
Is this the first time she's publicly acknowledged that she lives without her kids now? Not that it's particularly been a secret.

OliveGal

I’m 99.9% certain this is Uri’s ex wife....Alice now follows her so I assume they bonded over his awful ways....I wonder what he’s doing now, especially as he’s been outed on here...? Such a creep.
E5408E61-B1C2-436E-86DA-40A456A6C3B3.jpeg