Alice J-T judge-talbot JT #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry this might be the most hateful comment on all of tattle but....

Does she remind anyone else of Matt Hancock?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she's trying desperately to keep her life private now. Because if the truth got out, that she's given up her kids for cocktails and (yet another) man, then even her most loyal Instahuns would be disgusted with her.

Reactions: 10
I think she's trying desperately to keep her life private now. Because if the truth got out, that she's given up her kids for cocktails and (yet another) man, then even her most loyal Instahuns would be disgusted with her.
Absolutely this. As someone who would sacrifice everything to be able to have children, she disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't imagine she'd want Ogilvy or her clients joining the dots either.

She’s just put on her Twitter “it’s a beautiful time to live alone” so proof the kids are no longer living with her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Out on random midweek nights, kids clearly not there. Living her very sad best life, getting pissed every night.

I thought it was interesting that she didn't have the balls to comment on Sali Hughes Tattle article.

Reactions: 1
Is this the first time she's publicly acknowledged that she lives without her kids now? Not that it's particularly been a secret.

Is this the first time she's publicly acknowledged that she lives without her kids now? Not that it's particularly been a secret.
Maybe but her Twitter audience is slightly different I think. I doubt she’d say anything like that on Insta, where all her slay huns are

Tier 2? Well that's the end of the Soho House shagathon.

Though with a little bit of sympathy that she won't be able to see the children for a while.

Tier 2? Well that's the end of the Soho House shagathon.

Though with a little bit of sympathy that she won't be able to see the children for a while.
Children can still travel between parents though - doubt they will in this case tbh!

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine being the primary carer for your two children for 10 years and then being happy for them to move quite a far distance away to live with the other parent because you want to live a show-off big city lifestyle instead.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.