Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #252 Empty lives and empty threats and empty pockets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flying monkeys on X must have a crush on me. :LOL: If they had paid better attention, they would have seen my actual photo when I posted it a while back. Several of us posted photos back then. I wonder how long they will look before they realize we only kept then up for a few minutes.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some of you are too far in your obsession that you can’t see the wood for the trees. Ioan is loving having a fiancé 20 years younger than him, he thinks it is funny when there is a tit for tat posting. She makes him look good. Look Hollywood, I have still got it. He would have stopped it otherwise. B posted a bottle of lemon liqueur with big red lips this week. As you do. That was a taunt.

I was totally on his side, what Alice has done to the kids is unforgivable. But the vain side Alice has talked about of Ioan is showing, the hair transplant, the fake tan (his tan at BB4 was OTT), encouraging the gf to get her girls out in a church.
You are reading too much into what Bianca and Ioan is doing. She is doing nothing more than what most women her age are doing. Posting pictures of herself and her partner travelling and having fun. He is in a profession that basically require you to put yourself out there on SM. Look good and project an image of fun and success.
Why should he stop Bianca from doing anything. She has agency over her own life. He has experienced what life can be like with a controlling person, why would he turn around and now attempt to do that to Bianca.
As to the bottle, I read something different in it, it was a fun object. Period. I'm sure a bitter 55 year old and her shenanigans are the furthest from the mind of a 30 year old having the time of her life.
Imagine going on holiday and worry about posting something because it might upset your bully and her children, your bully who had made you life such hell, that you had a MS flare up, put her children up to assaulting you and then dragging you to court over it, smearing your name harassing your family. Your bully who had/has defied court orders and continues to smear your name and harass you and your partner. Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 57
They're done with the festival by now, yes? Looks like private time at a pricy spa. If the stay is free as a paid promotional endorsement Bianca would have to reveal that, so ... is that what the name-check is about? Not that it matters, but we've spent a long time speculating about money when it comes to these people, so it makes me curious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They're done with the festival by now, yes? Looks like private time at a pricy spa. If the stay is free as a paid promotional endorsement Bianca would have to reveal that, so ... is that what the name-check is about? Not that it matters, but we've spent a long time speculating about money when it comes to these people, so it makes me curious.

Could also have been a freebie or swag bag gift as part of his award at the Film festival

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Question for US taxpayers - how do these freebies work for tax purposes? Does he have to pay tax on the value of these hotel stays?
The cost of this and the Forte Village would be eye watering if he had to pay for them himself.
No, in the US gifts/freebies are tax-free to the receiver. Ioan and Bianca wouldn't have to even file anything to declare it.

Reactions: 37
I thought this thread was about AE and her abusive behaviour brought to light by their divorce wit IG, not a rabe thread for I and B but also not "lets pick and everybody who posts on SM”. To each their own though. Like others mentioned, when something triggers you - just ignore. That’s what I feel like better to do rather than proving why I dont agree with piling up on everybody’s SM use rather than just AE

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't victim blaming one of the main reasons why victims rarely decide to come forward or speak out about the abuse they suffered? Specifically male victims, I mean.

I know it's already been mentioned multiple times but it just makes me cringe so much when she tries to be like Bianca with these quotes about positivity etc. Just to clarify btw I'm not a big fan of these types of quotes in general but it's just even weirder when someone tries to so obviously fake it. You know what I mean?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The thing I take away from the social media of people looking to build a brand or name for themselves after having a scroll on their pages is that it’s largely performative. No one, not even the wealthiest people on the planet, has a perfect life. People generally curate and post the things that make them come across in the best light. Gone are the days where you randomly snap things and post them on a whim. Anyone looking to make a name for themselves has to indulge in this kind of thing, and it will come across as fake or cloying to some people. That’s life, not everyone is going to like you. It’s nice to hear different opinions on here as it is a gossip site at the end of the day, and we’re all entitled to our thoughts and opinions.
Personally, I think good on them. Anyone that’s endured Alice Evans deserves a bit of happiness, as I’m sure they are happy away from social media too.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
so that's four things made up then presumably...did Alice's hacker abduct someone here?
No. The hypocrisy got to me. As much as I find Alice to be an abuser, the amount of comment that is made about her scene stealing ways when she was Ioan’s Plus One, her inappropriate dress sense, her messaging via SM, her pushy behaviour. But when B does it, it is muster the troops, defend defend. No approbation must be forthcoming. Just keep that smoke up I and B’s arses. All 3 of the protagonists are vain. This thread is just feeding the egos. B looked absolutely sensational in that dress. But right dress, wrong place.

They do have the same smile. Maybe they got a two for one deal at the cosmetic dentist.

Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of over sharing either, so Bianca’s IG is too much for me. I also think it’s quite provocative to keep posting luxurious places at a time when so many people don’t have enough for essentials.
It's a different generation to you though. They are much more free sharing on SM. Also, don't get the 'provocation' of being in a nice hotel when it's part of a free work deal. I don't believe for a second anyone here would turn it down just because there's poverty in the world. Turning down the free hotel doesn't solve poverty - there are plenty of other reasons for that, (war, greed, corruption, colonialism etc) - the cause isn't fancy hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.