Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Just wondering if she might have filled them in with something previously. I thought in age your teeth move closer together not apart... but I'm not a dentist (nor an imaginary lawyer lol)
I guess if one loses a tooth, other teeth will "spread out" and have gaps inbetween?

Or perhaps she has lost several teeth and is wearing cheap dentures?
I mean it looks like her jaw has collapsed (I have seen it in the past in the faces of really old people -- after they remove their dentures, they get chin and jawline like that...). It is definitely curious...
---
Pretty sure she has a glue gun she could try. Disclaimer, I’m not actually suggesting she hot glue gun’s her mouth closed, just joking.

Wasn't there an episode of WILTY where it was revealed that Bob Mortimer repairs his own teeth?

ETA: Found it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

shellie

VIP Member
A bit off topic but has anyone seen the interview with Milla Jovovich, where she talks about her now 16 yo daughter? She said at age 5 that she wanted to act, Milla wanted to put on some breaks and said that she'd need to be able to read scripts...so the kid went and learned to read right away. She's been modelling but is starting to act. Not exactly Hollywood royalty but Wes Anderson and Milla as parents would give a leg up. But she has drive and Milla certainly doesn’t sound like a stage mom.
I assume they are talking about Ever. She's been in a few films already. She was in the last Resident Evil playing the younger version of her mother back in 2016, Wendy in the Peter Pan film that was out last year and young Natasha in Black Widow. I never saw the PP film but she was okay in the other two. They aren't huge roles but that's probably for the best so she can ease her way into it and decide if it is something she actually wants to do.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Guest aka Jack Monroe is providing suitable hilarity at the mo!!!
Jack is able use twitter without using a sock to evade the law coming after her. She still has a long way to go before she reaches AFE's level of crazy. Personally I am glad Batshit Alice has to keep it offline now. It was exhausting and repetitive. She's a busted flush.

Humbugged

A bit off topic but has anyone seen the interview with Milla Jovovich, where she talks about her now 16 yo daughter? She said at age 5 that she wanted to act, Milla wanted to put on some breaks and said that she'd need to be able to read scripts...so the kid went and learned to read right away. She's been modelling but is starting to act. Not exactly Hollywood royalty but Wes Anderson and Milla as parents would give a leg up. But she has drive and Milla certainly doesn’t sound like a stage mom.
She was in Black Widow as the young Natasha and she was great

Reactions: 7

walliewellie

She does at the end of the last page 👀👀
These woman are vile! This is kinda shit 15 Yr old do...not grown arse women!
I hope that B sees this PDF and adds to the list of evidence that is in the hands of her laywers!
I think that's just a twitter comment not the Instagram group?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
This is the spoilt child who was apparently slapped, so I don't give much credence to what he says. I think he was 18 at the time, so not exactly a child. The FBI investigated the incident on the plane and found nothing untoward. Once they came out with their report on what happened and did not charge BP, that is when the story kept being changed, and possibly embellished.
Personally, I think both of them were terrible parents, and BP's drink issues probably did affect the kids. From all accounts, they have mostly be brought up by nannies, some of whom have spoken about how the kids were left to do their own thing. That is reason AJ now insists on NDAs for everyone. Too many stories coming out about unruly kids. Education apparently was not consider important to AJ, but she would employ tutors if a child showed an interest.
Alice is terrible parents, but unlike AJ, she cannot afford private private tutors for Ella, so she allowed to fester in her room, browsing the internet all day.
This isn’t the one who was hit. That’s the older one, Maddox. Pax wrote this. While I have no idea what truly happened, I believe he was abusive to Angelina but when he attacked one of the kids, she had enough and filed for divorce. That’s just my opinion, of course.

Jack is able use twitter without using a sock to evade the law coming after her. She still has a long way to go before she reaches AFE's level of crazy. Personally I am glad Batshit Alice has to keep it offline now. It was exhausting and repetitive. She's a busted flush.
Guest has to keep her account locked!

However, my point was, I SHANT be following AFE thread any longer as she is done. No longer interesting, however many scarves she tucks into her belt. (OK, I might drop back in if she keeps up the fashion faux pas!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Diamonds60

VIP Member
he just shared Alice's besties article which is all proof you need for how much Alice has her hands in the extremely biased wording and the fact that she kinda slipped with one non-public info
I’m sick, forgive me my brain is not functioning. What is the non public fact?

edit .. ignore me. Found it.

veevee04

VIP Member
I wonder why she settled? She could have done this in 2021 with collaborative. I believe it's because the kids weren't firmly under her thumb back then. Now they are and are 100% loyal to her. Elsie took longer but she got there in the end. She also dragged it out for 3 years as promised and had inflicted a lot of extra costs onto IG. I think she knew that a court case would expose her lying, stealing ass big time so she bottled it in the end. Cowardly after all the loud noise about wanting to tell HER TRUTH.
He's agreed to some spousal , kids are firmly under thumb and I think perhaps a new boyfriend. There's always an angle as soon as a she finds new supply the kids will get ditched.

Fizz22

VIP Member
Paul anderson*

Reactions: 5