Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #248 Let them eat La Mer!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised that so far we’ve posted over 247,000 posts 🤯 No wonder Alice is so obsessed with Tattle. All that narc attention!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Can I just concur that he looks bleeping amazing. Don't love the dress but she looks amazing too. It's not just the new look, in the pics with alice trying to kiss him with all of the grace of a gulper eel, his smiles were always for the camera. Plastered on. They look so genuinely happy. That's the best way to stick it to Alice. Just be happy, like she will never be if she insists on being such a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Can I just concur that he looks bleeping amazing. Don't love the dress but she looks amazing too. It's not just the new look, in the pics with alice trying to kiss his with all of the grace of a gulper eel, his smiles were always for the camera. Plastered on. They look so genuinely happy. That's the best way to stick it to Alice. Just be happy, like she will never be if she insists on being such a bleep.
I agree, I am not a Ioan stan, but duck me he looks hooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt🔥 Like many others I am not loving B's dress, but her body, face and hair are banging.
Alice is going to be fuming at the con. I bet she is also going to show the girls the photo of Eric Dane and his girls......but she better be careful, I can see the girls starting to rethink the benefits of having their Dad in their lives as opposed to their Drama Llama mother. I am just loving the DM, with their 'mistaken' citizenship for Alice - almost as if Alice is no longer a good friend of the Showbiz team:unsure:💅🍿
Just loving the one photo captioned "Ioan watched on affectionately as lead actor Will warmly greeted Bianca".
Isn't it lucky for Alice that she can now become a star in her own right and walk her own red carpets😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't stop staring at the two pictures @Sh!tzng!ggles posted. In the first one he looks desperate. Never mind the parasitic growth on the side of his face, it's the badly cut and dyed hair, plastered in makeup, and looks like he might have had botox in the forehead too. He's smiling but his eyes are dead. His hands are in his pockets so he doesn't have to touch her.

(I'm saying nothing against botox or hair dye or makeup btw, but it really really doesn't suit IG here)

In the second one he's gone with his natural hair colour (it's defo a hair transplant if you ask me - which no one is - but very nicely done) , natural skin, bright eyes, happy, relaxed smile. He's not just holding Bianca's hand, he's intertwined with her. What an incredible difference, I can't get over it!

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't stop staring at the two pictures @Sh!tzng!ggles posted. In the first one he looks desperate. Never mind the parasitic growth on the side of his face, it's the badly cut and dyed hair, plastered in makeup, and looks like he might have had botox in the forehead too. He's smiling but his eyes are dead. His hands are in his pockets so he doesn't have to touch her.

(I'm saying nothing against botox or hair dye or makeup btw, but it really really doesn't suit IG here)

In the second one he's gone with his natural hair colour (it's defo a hair transplant if you ask me - which no one is - but very nicely done) , natural skin, bright eyes, happy, relaxed smile. He's not just holding Bianca's hand, he's intertwined with her. What an incredible difference, I can't get over it!

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg
The first photo shrieks of ownership, the second is one beaming of a relationship/partnership!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Speaking of getting work done, I'm glad he had the tumour on his face removed. Things were obviously bad by 2015 but "he left me out of the blue"!!!

1717159604191.png

Here is the video of it. She's off her tits but trying to look sexy. lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Still on page 49 of the last thread but rushed here to say I am so freaking happy to see YoBee at the BB4 premiere! They both look incredible, but also just really happy. I love his little bee brooch and how it's his night but he does this little gesture of love and support for Bee too. He looks so freaking hot! He's always been a looker, but damn, he's aging like fine wine. He could own the hot, sexy older man roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just seen the pics of them at the premiere and they look so good. That's what true happiness looks like.☺

I hope he can use the hype regarding this movie to his advantage and get a few more good roles in the future. He's probably so relieved having someone like Bianca by his side now. No embarrassing poses, no attempts to steal the spotlight, no drunken escapades, just endless support.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So it looks like internet ninja @welp was right all along and it was a hair transplant. Next time she predicts something like this I'm going to put money on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is their obsession with veneers?

I bet they would short-circuit if someone showed them a pic of Rob Beckett and his very own teeth 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Speaking of getting work done, I'm glad he had the tumour on his face removed. Things were obviously bad by 2015 but "he left me out of the blue"!!!

View attachment 2966784

Wow, she is off her tits in that video 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2966784

Jeeeeesus christ that is hilarious. She's smashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Genuinely happy for him to be doing the red carpet premiere for a genuine blockbuster. Even if it’s a small role, he was there, featured on the BB instagram stories, hanging with Will. (Who, despite recent events is still a major star and looked happy to see them). Ioan hasn’t done anything like this since San Andreas (which I quite enjoyed him in and his American accent was pretty decent) and Alice was coked off her face, creating a scene.

Imagine his peace of mind knowing B won’t upstage his moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
In th

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg
In the first photo with Alice his face actually looks like a death grin mask or a caricature, the smile is more of a grimace. He and Alice never looked right together Imo, they just didn't gel, partly because of her attention seeking, over the top PDA behaviour, but they just never really fit together. Where as in spite of the obvious age difference, he and Bee look good together, they match in ways that have nothing to do with the physical.

I wasn't too sure about Bee's dress at first either, but it's growing on me, and pattern and colour aside, she looks absolutely fantastic in it!

Oh and for the DM fail here are some towns Aussie Alice could move too. I'm sure she'd fit right in. We even have some places suitable for old Tone.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.