Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #247 No intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Hiraeth for the winning thread title, as nominated by @Old Soak!

I had to truncate the title for reasons of space (and Ioan's first name). The full quote from Hiraeth is:
I met with a client today who had the most delightful turn of phrase for a person she knew--and it reminded me immediately of Alice:

"She is a noxious and irritating enemy--there is no intelligence needed to argue with her, just a tolerance of frustration."

Please could somebody else do a recap? I'm all recapped-out.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/alice-e...like-the-kids-should-have-been-removed.45262/

Housekeeping

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Congratulations to @Hiraeth for the winning thread title, as nominated by @Old Soak!

I had to truncate the title for reasons of space (and Ioan's first name). The full quote from Hiraeth is:

Housekeeping

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.
Can you link previous thread please 🙏

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread @Ametrine but the mods will need to change Ioan's name. It's not Ion lol
---
I notice how she always says how great the kids are doing in these pap videos despite not being asked. She is very keen for everyone to know they don't need a dad, just his money. This is the line she will take in court too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap:

•This thread went very quickly, not too much happened but the following are the notable points

•There has been nothing from I and B’s camp about what may be going on right now. Looks like holiday so far

•Tone moaned about the Rolexes, citing his preference for women to wear Cartier watches

•AI was used by some clever tattlers for various things, including AI analysis on whether Tone and Alice are the same person on X

•Chatted about implants because Alice was hyperfocused on them in the DM comments

•Elsie went on a field trip and there were many revelations such as Elsie making her own lunch, too much info on her whereabouts and how Alice spent her own time on field trips.

•Alice and the girls are still in the flat and we’ve had proof of life of Emma

•only one court document with a change of address for Alice’s lawyer

•Alice posted another thirsty filtered to duck throwback from 2019 to advertise her upcoming convention

•Alice then posted a photo of Elsie at her skateboarding lesson, butchered the teachers name and then sent him a personal message in the caption with no tag and he doesn’t appear follow Alice

•Alice implied in the caption that we would seek out the teacher and troll him if she tagged him but then went on to make identifying him easy, and of course no one trolled him

•Seems to charge a fee that is incompatible with Alice’s earnings (lol)

•Alice continues to call tattlers pedalos

•Alice posted a gnarly selfie with photoshopping skills that gave her a weird head and the inclusion of a big blob on her lip

•Alice was desperate to make the DM for anything so posted a caption about seeing her love soon at Craigs, a restaurant known to be a camp out for paparazzi •Either she didn’t go or they didn’t care but no evidence that she was actually at Craig’s

•Alice treated us to a photoshoot of what she wore to “Craig’s” and it divided opinion

•Bianca posted some hillside/seaside photos the day after something might have been happening

•Right at the end of the thread, an odd pap video that was taken in the last 3 weeks was posted of Alice talking Weinsteins overturned conviction in New York

•Please add on anything I may have missed and tattle away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We need a caption competition on that last pap video where Alice is clamping her forehead 😁and
Great recap, thank you ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/alice-e...like-the-kids-should-have-been-removed.45262/

Housekeeping

- Keep it on Tattle.
Congratulations Hiraeth on the title 🥂🎉🩷 and thank you for setting up the thread 👌🏻
And thank you to @Old Soak for recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if her Harvey Weinstein story has been proven to be untrue and has been used for him to get this appeal. I hate to not believe a woman when she shares such a story, but there’s something off about Alice’s version. I like how she clarifies that HW didn’t affect her already non-existent acting career. It wouldn’t have been hers affected anyway, it would have been Ioan’s.

I wonder if her Harvey Weinstein story has been proven to be untrue and has been used for him to get this appeal. I hate to not believe a woman when she shares such a story, but there’s something off about Alice’s version. I like how she clarifies that HW didn’t affect her already non-existent acting career. It wouldn’t have been hers affected anyway, it would have been Ioan’s.
As usual, Alice was being overly dramatic. The NY Attorney General has already announced he’s going to be retried. The reason the conviction was tossed out was because the appeals court found that the testimony from three witnesses was evidence of prior bad acts, but not actual evidence regarding the two women whose cases had been brought against him. Bringing in prior bad acts is routinely disallowed by courts.

And he’s still convicted in California. Even if he wasn’t and was released from prison pending the new trial, it’s not like this is Charles Manson so all of her “this is terrifying” commentary is just such bullshit. Sadly for Alice, her made up story had nothing to do with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Contrast Alice now - all scaredy 'I can't talk about it' with Alice before, wailing on Ioan publicly for being a pussy for not supporting her and throwing their agent under the bus. Easy to be a big shouty 'victim' when you are hiding behind your husband's career. Not so easy to stand 'FEARLESSLY' in the spotlight when you have no-one to hide behind :unsure:

Reactions: 36
Contrast Alice now - all scaredy 'I can't talk about it' with Alice before, wailing on Ioan publicly for being a pussy for not supporting her and throwing their agent under the bus. Easy to be a big shouty 'victim' when you are hiding behind your husband's career. Not so easy to stand 'FEARLESSLY' in the spotlight when you have no-one to hide behind :unsure:
I think her zipped lips shtick was because she thought he was going to ask (or wanted him to) about her divorce, just the way she swerved into it at the end and did the same thing. Throwing Ioan under the bus is still her fave thing to do, have no fear though.

Reactions: 37
The You tube video looks set up to me. She isn’t caught in the hop but she is vaguesplaining her own story because it’s full of holes. Given how hot she went in on it at the time she was downplaying its significance now. Which reflects the fact it doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny. IIRC, she was demanding that Ioan got his old agent to vouch for her in one of her abusive messages post divorce. She issued demand as a threat. He was the only witness and it’s clear he doesn’t back up her version of events.

I have only read one version, her Telegraph article, it sounds odd because she uses flowery language. Basically it sounds like creative writing. I’m sure at one stage she describes HW approaching with his cold steely breath on her shoulder. Like a classic mills and boon villain. She was never put up for a role in any of his productions and he wasn’t in any position to advance or stall her career. Her story centres on him making a crude pass. Or as she would say, mean words. Yet 20 years later she boasts about the Disney executive she is dating getting her roles. I’m not sure she gets what the METOO scandal was about if she would use a relationship to advance her career.

I am 100% sure HW was guilty of sexual assault, rape annd abuse. I am also 100% sure the febrile atmosphere meant opportunistic grifters like Alice saw a chance to jump on a band wagon. She has a stronger link to Epstein but doesn’t want to talk about what she witnessed at his parties and remains friends with the Apologist in chief for Disgraced prince Andrew.

I am convinced her association with Lupaper is driven by the knowledge he will defend blonde female false accusers to hilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As usual, Alice was being overly dramatic. The NY Attorney General has already announced he’s going to be retried. The reason the conviction was tossed out was because the appeals court found that the testimony from three witnesses was evidence of prior bad acts, but not actual evidence regarding the two women whose cases had been brought against him. Bringing in prior bad acts is routinely disallowed by courts.

And he’s still convicted in California. Even if he wasn’t and was released from prison pending the new trial, it’s not like this is Charles Manson so all of her “this is terrifying” commentary is just such bullshit. Sadly for Alice, her made up story had nothing to do with this.
That's why I found her commentary weird, the words are overly dramatic to the situation here, as they always are. Everyone is always terrified, floored, abandoned etc. There's no normal perception or regulation of emotion.

Congratulations @Hiraeth on the thread title, and thank you @Ametrine for starting another new thread and @Old Soak for the recap. ❤

I wonder if she has developed social anxiety and it's a big part of why she won't work. She still seems to have money stashed and/or she's grifting off people but that's not going to last forever. I wouldn't be surprised if Ioan is paying for things like Elsie's skateboarding lessons - something she loves that gets her out of the house and away from Alice, surrounds her with like-minded friends and gives her the pride and validation of something she's good at. I can see him believing the benefits for Elsie far outweigh the cons and he just has the cheque paid directly to the teacher. I want to know what Alice's agenda was though with tagging the guy, giving his (wrong) name and talking about him potentially being trolled. She was trying to pull off something there. Hopefully it didn't work.
---
The You tube video looks set up to me. She isn’t caught in the hop but she is vaguesplaining her own story because it’s full of holes. Given how hot she went in on it at the time she was downplaying its significance now. Which reflects the fact it doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny. IIRC, she was demanding that Ioan got his old agent to vouch for her in one of her abusive messages post divorce. She issued demand as a threat. He was the only witness and it’s clear he doesn’t back up her version of events.

I have only read one version, her Telegraph article, it sounds odd because she uses flowery language. Basically it sounds like creative writing. I’m sure at one stage she describes HW approaching with his cold steely breath on her shoulder. Like a classic mills and boon villain. She was never put up for a role in any of his productions and he wasn’t in any position to advance or stall her career. Her story centres on him making a crude pass. Or as she would say, mean words. Yet 20 years later she boasts about the Disney executive she is dating getting her roles. I’m not sure she gets what the METOO scandal was about if she would use a relationship to advance her career.

I am 100% sure HW was guilty of sexual assault, rape annd abuse. I am also 100% sure the febrile atmosphere meant opportunistic grifters like Alice saw a chance to jump on a band wagon. She has a stronger link to Epstein but doesn’t want to talk about what she witnessed at his parties and remains friends with the Apologist in chief for Disgraced prince Andrew.

I am convinced her association with Lupaper is driven by the knowledge he will defend blonde female false accusers to hilt.
It was Ioan's career she claimed Weinstein threatened.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Ioan hear at the time about the attempted assault on Alice by HW or did it take her a while to open up about it?

Reactions: 8
So he propositioned her crudely and she made money from talking about it?
Willing to accuse this incident of being the state that broke the camels back for Ioan. She lied and he knows she lied.

Reactions: 23
Did Ioan hear at the time about the attempted assault on Alice by HW or did it take her while to open up about it?
By her story she told him immediately and was told off by his agent.

I actually believe her that something along the lines of what she claimed happened, I don't think that with a completely made up story she would text Ioan about this 20 years later to blackmail him (that's the thing with her, she never tells complete lies, usually 5 % of it are true). but it felt like her coming out with a big press tour about a relatively harmless incident made Weinstein look more harmless than he was. She did his victims a big disservice there purely for the purpose of self-promotion IMO.

What's worse, she herself admitted that Ioan begged her to not do this because it could cost them their career should Weinstein have gotten away with it. And while you can always argue that some things are more important than a pot to piss this definitely wasn't one, since Alice actually didnt help anyone here. And in a way it's sweet karma now because Alice's argument for how cruel it is to divorce is because of the financial impact it has on them: Guess what? escaping a abusive relationship is one of the things that are more important than money.

Alice supports a child rapist, a transphobic, boasts about getting a Weinstein-esque relationship while pretending to be a poster girl for the movement against him, is besties with Prince Andrew's chief defender - this is all her just being passive of course, but the abuse on Ioan and her online antics against everyone arent a coincidence: she is just horrible. Even if she is masking this with supposedly democratic worldviews.

Reactions: 27
So he propositioned her crudely and she made money from talking about it?
Willing to accuse this incident of being the state that broke the camels back for Ioan. She lied and he knows she lied.
It's doubtful if Weinstein even propositioned her tbh. Maybe just that they were at the same party one time and Alice saw an opportunity to jump on the bandwagon.

(I'm not questioning or excusing anything that vile bastard did, just doubting Alice.)

Reactions: 24
I meant straw not state. Damn that’s going to annoy me.
She jumped on this bandwagon and affected Ioan’s career far more than anything Weinstein would have done to him.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.