Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fan that was duped by her posting old pics
View attachment 2929985
This "you are free" narrative is so dumb btw. she is the one who didnt want to leave and who thought her marriage was great, if you take this at face value she was always "free" and Ioan cant turn suddenly into a dead weight either if you wanted to hold on him as she claimed - you cannot have it both ways.

they are very very desperate to lump her together with women who survived abusive relationships, but she is the opposite: her partner was the survivor.
Al has integrity? Hell must have just frozen over.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I looked up the diet and watched some videos, but don’t think I could be that restrictive… Alice might give it a shot, though. She could eat the fish she has shipped from thousands of miles away *and* the dry ice it comes in 🤭 No, she’d never have enough discipline. Two days on vegetable soup and Epsom salts?
How did you not eat the carpet at the start? I’d be snacking on ceiling plaster! Kudos for your strength and perseverance!!
It is fairly restrictive you have to suffer the first 3 days (I did epsom salts once but NEVER AGAIN... Alice should suffer those just for being a tw*t, but I lose motivation so quickly so it helped me - I'm now cheating a bit using munjaro and previously ozempic/ wegovy (not as expensive in UK) but I'm slowly getting under the obese line which is great :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad they are no longer hiding their love, it's not a dirty sordid secret affair like Alice tried to claim it was. Taking back their power and narrative has been therapeutic for both of them. Moo!
that is what "being free" means, not posting old pics on IG

Reactions: 35
Ya'll, it's Mother's Day in the US tomorrow. Ready your anti nausea remedies and vomit bags. Rest your eyes.I predict whatever posts are coming will be enough to make them practically roll out our heads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
someone is a bit rattled today
View attachment 2929868View attachment 2929869View attachment 2929870
i lost it at her wondering why she is blocked lmao
I genuinely don't find baiting her that cute.... it's a bit 'fame hungry' too. Is the 9 month old the same Craig related dinner story? Or is that genuinely someone on here? In the same vein that finding the real Martha FH was totally inappropriate I get the same ick like I used to on Twitter, we all know Alice is a tw****tface but to me it's like baiting someone who is seriously unwell.... *** Reminder to keep it on Tattle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The friend of that minion needs also to know Alice.

I mean it's funny how many of Alice's minions claim that a friend of someones uncle has seen Ioan with a woman, as if a) Ioan is famous enough to be recognised this often, b) to have this much spare time on jobs, c) to be this reckless this often, d) it's a interesting enough topic to be often brought up in a casual convo ("I saw Hornblower today"), e) so many people would need to know this to make it statistically likely that so many actually approach the ex-wife, f) Ioan doesnt even have a unique looking face

I mean I am sure he has cheated on Alice, just like I'm sure Alice cheated on him, but most of her minions stories are clearly BS
Ioan paying cash to go in a “well known tourist attraction” in the busiest city in the UK, hoping no-one notices he’s doing a Mr & Mrs Smith, was it??? Ooooh-er missus, the dirty dog 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you allow yourself a cheat day, AP? I mean, I’m totally disgraceful on mine - croissants, butter and raspberry jam for brekker (though I do have butter on my veg/chicken all week - fats are essential), a fried egg white bap with brown sauce for lunch, and macaroni cheese, spag bol or pesto pasta for dinner (sometimes adding shredded spinach, ratatouille and poached chicken/fish to the latter so I have SOME good food), plus vino. But I’m feeling a lot better the rest of the time. I do have a carb hangover on Sundays, so go for a whole roast chicken breast with asparagus, half a pound of broccoli, a tablespoon of peas, creamed spinach, half a packet of green beans and a sautéed courgette as a corrective. Alice should take note: this really does work. Simply cutting out bread and sugar can cause a pretty miraculous transformation. If she wants to sort out her fibro, well…
(For those who also have arthritis, I’ve found I ache a lot less now too.)
I've done 2 separate months of keto, urine testing and all, no weight loss, and had some trouble with my guts (long history/surgeries etc) I did like the food though! Currently 'eating better' in general plus gym. Alice is an inspiration lol I'm actually not joking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe Lauren (MAFS AU) wore this dress, in white, to her final commitment ceremony.
That was the best season of MAFS so far!
---
Feel like sharing the recommendation? 🙏🏻
If you are NZ I certainly will. My surgeon is brilliant.
---
The sun most definitely ages you. Living as many years in SoCal as Ioan has, he could look a lot worse. Guess which twin liked to tan?
Since I spent a very self indulgent amount on my eyes, I wear sunscreen every day, even in winter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
its godly that they complain to be blocked by someone they apparently dont care about lmao (for real, do they not understand that she is proactively blocking them because they are unhinged fantasists that simp for their abuser? they didnt "hit a nerve", they are just pathetic)

Its really something their idol should do as well. But instead she starts following those people.
1000029771.jpg

also: "being supportive", something that Alice never appreciated because for her support means to go into war
1000029773.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
its godly that they complain to be blocked by someone they apparently dont care about lmao (for real, do they not understand that she is proactively blocking them because they are unhinged fantasists that simp for their abuser? they didnt "hit a nerve", they are just pathetic)

Its really something their idol should do as well. But instead she starts following those people.
View attachment 2930146
also: "being supportive", something that Alice never appreciated because for her support means to go into war
View attachment 2930149
Wasn’t Alice recently abusing Bianca again. Calling her the devil etc. obviously the evidence goes to lawyers, as seen in DVRO filings etc. No doubt Bianca has seen some of it and gone block. Why not? I would.

Reactions: 25
I dislike Malice having stories. I live in fear of accidently clicking on them and leaving a digital footprint
the reason I finally blocked her lol
---
Hands up if you think Bianca blocks randoms who happen to follow Alice…
Or, hands up if you think she quite rightly blocks Alice stans abusing her on her timeline…
maybe she has a good and trusted friend keeping an eye on the SM nutbags for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Alice, I know you read here. I’ve been a makeup artist for 15 years so I’d like to think I know what I’m talking about. Please stop wearing that shade of red. It does you absolutely no favours, and in fact gives off a bit of a 🤡 look. I know you think it makes you look vampy and sexy but you look like the Joker, babes.
Yes. The red that the make-up artist put on her at the convention last year suited her. She can still wear red, just not *that* red.

Reactions: 15
Insta question: if you follow somebody, or they follow you, and then block them, how does that change the follower count? Does it still show you, or does it go down - 1? Could many of the followers either be blocked or have blocked???

This applies to others eg guest for anybody who recognises my avatar! Blocking isn't an Unfollow, right? So, numbers stay high, even if engagement is really low because people have muted/blocked/been blocked etc.

Reactions: 4
How exactly are Ioan and Bianca rubbing anything in? The abuser is hurt? Cry me a river. I think seeing the kiss photos, loved up shots from dinners, vacation pics, and afternoons in the park is just what Alice should have to see. They have survived 3 + years of abuse that Alice and her fools have unleashed on them. duck you, Alice and the idiots who follow you.
I'm waiting for the wedding, honeymoon, and family photos. Suck it Alice.

View attachment 2930068
They’re living their lives and I guarantee not giving a single thought to their exes when they’re sharing a kiss. Ffs. It’s been years. How is he rubbing it in? Here’s a thought. DONT GO LOOKING FOR PHOTOS! You don’t have to look on their social media. You don’t have to google them. You don’t have to come here. Honestly. The absolute state of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The dress…by Sonya - Aussie brand
View attachment 2929735
As seen ins Aussie MAFS!!!!!!!!!!
---
So just over half the price of Alice's ugly second hand jacket from Poshmark then?

Hmmmm
Some people make everything look expensive, and some people make expensive clothes look cheap........................

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.