Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I went to the police. Turns out it was the same detective that was supporting I and B. I feel no
Shame in admitting this now. I did nothing wrong. She tried to ruin my life and failed. If she tries again I have the money to take legal action that she cannot afford. And I will, mark my words.

And thank you to people on here that hugely supported me with kind messages and flowers. I broke my back (again) not long after all this shit happened and along with real life friends and family you got me through it. But you guys understand more. Bloody love you all ❤
I know that detective. I also know his boss who is a truly lovely man.

I'm glad you did that. She incites her followers to attack others. It's why people aren't coming forward to confront her about her abusive behavior. They're afraid of not only her wrath, but that of her more rabid fans.

It's cult-like behavior and it creates fear in those victimized.

We have her documented pleas to help dox people here. That's illegal and actionable. That's inciting others to potentially cause harm. I would not for one moment hesitate to act appropriately if needed.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Old Soak

VIP Member
IMG_3910.jpeg
IMG_3911.jpeg
IMG_3912.jpeg

I’m upset? lol yeah my fingers hurt from this manic episode of Alice’s but that’s about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

welp

VIP Member
I am mildly impressed that she took 3 days to resume her "im a poor single mom with no child support" narrative - I was so close to think she actually, yknow, made progress. silly me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I also love the timeline support that B is giving in her latest post, to put paid to the affair lie.

Bianca posted their first picture together (September 27, 2021), which was taken after Ioan and Bianca got closer through chatting for three months, making that approximately June 2021 when they developed feelings for each other. When did Ioan file for divorce? March 1, 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself financially.
Next thread title suggestion 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
1000052271.jpg

Forget Raya, a site where "abusers meet other abusers" sounds like the perfect dating site for Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The irony of someone who is only famous for being nasty on Social Media complaining about people being nasty on Social Media is not lost on me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

welp

VIP Member
How is what Alice’s FM do ‘anonymously’ on Twitter acceptable? Search Ioan’s name and see who the main commenters are to tweets about him. Especially the other week when he was in Seattle.
Them saying in those comments that they aren’t hiding is hypocritical!
obviously different rules apply to those that "wronged" Queen Alice. That's how all her arguments work.
---
@Mad Betty she uuvs you
1000028810.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice scored an own goal yet again when she posted all this Tattle stuff (including the wild theories about stalkers, as well as the unhinged accusations about sexualizing her children), so close in time to the post where she misidentified the child whose photo she was posting. Big E commented on that earlier post, proving that her underage child clearly reads her meltdowns on Instagram and is encouraged to do so. She doesn't protect her kids at all. Smartest person in the room.
---
Fuck. I am still not caught up but I see you made that point first 🤣🥰
Great minds 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Loveu2

VIP Member
1000005334.jpg

Dear Abby
Dog Lady
Janelle
New Lips
Friendly Face
Lucy Good Hair
Juventas....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

NarcRage

VIP Member
Trauma bonding 101. The hysteria is off the charts in Casa Evans.

AFE: Look the evil Tattlers have giving me a death threat! They probably want you kids dead too just like the bogan does. Luckily you have me to protect you because your dad supports them.

I'm don't think I'm exaggerating either. She's that nuts or devious. Probably the latter.
---

Can some of it ie the list of lies be placed on a Google drive like Hiraeth did and then link to it?
Yes we've been there before when "someone" broke her front door (gate) down (coincided with the cheese strings incident) "we are all terrified and huddled together in my bed" wasn't it?

Nothing happened but she terrified those kids that they were under attack.

I found a bagel in my garden once. No idea how it got there. Obviously I told Mr NR we were being stalked by internet trolls who had travelled across the globe to kill us. He's still shaking and vomiting about it years later.

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Morning fuckos!
I see the bio has changed yet again, tell me that you're been told you're not getting any spousal support without telling me 😉
Also it's my birthday today, so if mAlice could take it easy, because ill be out with my RL friends enjoying it 😉 🎂🥂

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Didn’t she offer $500 to find us? Awww shame…

Also, I have never seen one single comment about the children’s sexuality. She’s fucked in the head.

• Heart