Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant summary! My memory's so shit I tend to forget half of what's happened in any given thread. But then when Alice is Alicing it's hard to keep up!
---
It's pretty clear this is the former friend who is now speaking out against AE. Didn't this person at one time mention providing IG with evidence? I thought I saw that on Twitter/X. Perhaps it was a screenshot posted here from the FB group.

MOO
I think Lin mentioned it, but we weren't sure, given her and Deb's public posts, just how much she would have shared because it definitely did not show the two of them in a good light. But from Bianca's comment it seems she has shared all the emails between them and Alice, which I would assume also include Alice's plans for co-ordinated public attacks on YoBee by the FM's. Many would say it's the least she could do, but given she seems to need that validation and approval of YoBee, it was brave and generous of Lin to share every thing.

Reactions: 26
Just so beautiful and peaceful. A world away from the Abuser’s nonsense.
---

So do most of the people who know the Abuser.
I love that B has demoted her from “Ioans ex” to “our abuser”, she must be absolutely hating that

Reactions: 59
I wonder if she will claim to have epididymitis one day? It's not well known and sounds painful.
$26 she's googling it right now!
---
Like all abusers, manipulators, grifters, etc, I think she attempts this grooming and manipulation on every one she comes across, but it works better on more vulnerable people. If you are emotionally/psychologically healthy in yourself and have healthy relationships with strong boundaries, you might believe her stories at first, sympathise with her, defend and support her, but the more you see of her vile behaviour the more you will be shocked and then repulsed by her. Where as if you are someone who is already disenfranchised, angry, bitter, scared, a people pleaser, empathic, just someone who believes the best in people and always gives second, third, fourth chances, etc, you are more vulnerable to be taken in by an Alice. But when she shows her true colours, it's the people who frankly are pretty emotionally fucked up who stick around, who take pleasure in that kind of cruelty and abuse because it's a way for them to vent their own anger, bitterness, fears. Alice is a cancer, her own behaviour brings out the worst in people who are already fucked up, and she gives them a platform and validation to give in to their own worst feelings and impulses, and to feel self-righteous while they are doing it. Like Trump, it makes her a dangerous predator because she creates a world where it's OK to lash out and use and abuse others on the justification that they have hurt you, or they owe it to you, but her followers also have to take responsibility for their behaviour, because they already have to feel that way inside themselves.

Sorry @welp, that was a whole lot of word salad to basically say I agree with you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I'm guessing it will be the premeditated plan to parental alienation and ruining the girls relationship with their Father that will be useful to the court.
Not to mention Alice's need to boast like an evil (stupid) cartoon villain so she would have bragged to them about her nefarious plans, both her online actions and irl. Those emails could hold a lot of important information on a whole host of Alice's antics, maybe not anything that could be factually proven in a court of law, but definitely proving that her behaviour is calculated, that she knows exactly what she's doing, that the parental alienation is deliberate and that she is working with FM's to co-ordinate the abuse of YoBee. Maybe even a clue to the money trail.

Reactions: 26
Did it already get noticed that Bianca is following Andrea Burkhart? Lol
Eta and AB following BW

Reactions: 63
You put that so much better than I did. Acceptance is our most fundamental need, rejection is our biggest and most primal fear. Grooming works on such subtle, psychological levels, on primal needs and fears we might not even be aware of, and the bitter reality is we can all be susceptible to it.

Alice is a fundamentally damaged human being and she attracts and validates others who are just as damaged. They get into their little echo chamber and what would and should be unacceptable to most becomes the norm for them, something to be celebrated and enjoyed, something that bonds them together even tighter. And outside criticism just makes them even more fanatical and enmeshed into their clique.

Reactions: 20
lol maybe she could give her shitty nose job instead of her right arm?

Reactions: 22
Funny she’s not “you’re”-ing the losers sucking up her ass.

Reactions: 41
So all this I'm back we're so happy is bullshit?

Lying? Not our Alice, surely?

Reactions: 22

Can we all spare a thought for Alice's chin that seems to have morphed into a penis
Don't dish it out unless you can take it!!

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.