Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's read so many books about being a CEO that he thinks he needs to build this stupid "business" and become Tim Ferris and feel like this important boss man.
Exactly this, it isnt a YT channel he is running but a start up lol

Reactions: 1
He spends 14k per year on take away meals

ali book.PNG

Got a screen grab of all of the employees in his "business" and it shows precisely what is so weird about his business.

"Leadership team" is straight from corporate guide books. The associate/senior associate etc. levels is also straight from corporate business structures and you can tell he's read a book about running a business and then applied it to his business made up of people in their 20s and it's all just very weird in my view like is it really nessecary? You can tell he's put his whole structure in place just to feel important and like he's running a business rather than running it organically.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ali wants to be like Tim Cook or Jeff Bezos xD
But all these guys in my opinion have the same personality problems like he has. If they don't see how cringe it all is, they must be mentally ill.

I am sorry, would you want to work in a SME (small-medium enterprise) with a structure like fortune 500 company like Microsoft, Apple, Google or AT&T, Discovery, Shell, PwC???

Come on...

Reactions: 4
Yeah no idea why you'd want to join a start up (known for their dynamic structures, flexibility etc) and then immediately get forced into this horrible corporate stucture.

Please stop reading CEO books Ali.

ali call out.PNG

Was just watching a cooking video and see Ali get called out, out of nowhere hahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Came across this all of a sudden. Had a good chuckle as his ignorance. Thanks, Ali!

Ali-Abdaal-on-Twitter-so-i’ve-had-female-roommates-for-the-past-2-5y-and-vibe’s-been-that-we-u...png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 958288

Was just watching a cooking video and see Ali get called out, out of nowhere hahahahahahahah

I loved this! Thanks for sharing. Added him to my subscription list :D

Came across this all of a sudden. Had a good chuckle as his ignorance. Thanks, Ali!

View attachment 963029
Poor Ali. He is unable to experience emotions and embrace what the real love is, or he has never been shown true love between two people.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 963029
this was around the time I stopped following him on Twitter. Glad you’ve found it again! Really does give off bad vibes especially coupled with his interest in… certain characters. It’s so typical though that an overachiever doesn’t care about personal relationships almost until it’s too late, my ex was the same and now he’s fallen down the incel-writers-and-popular-figures pipeline as well

Reactions: 3
Why can I see his next step being wearing the same outfit everyday like Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg.

Not been able to make it the whole way through any of his videos I've tried, apart from just giving prolonged introductions of various popular self help books, he's completely money obsessed. I mean who openly talks about how they were considering tax avoidance? Swear he's got no morals either.

Reactions: 10
Why can I see his next step being wearing the same outfit everyday like Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg.

Not been able to make it the whole way through any of his videos I've tried, apart from just giving prolonged introductions of various popular self help books, he's completely money obsessed. I mean who openly talks about how they were considering tax avoidance? Swear he's got no morals either.
Wow ans there are over 2 millions kids in deep deep poverty with no food in the UK and this is what he thinks about? He is trash

Reactions: 2
It's digusting that he openly advocates for tax evasion. He probably justifies it by saying that he can afford more to give to charity because his tax money is worth more going to a charity of his choosing than the government.

Everyone knows rich people avoid tax, and pay accountants to help them avoid tax. It's been the case for years. But you're supposed to do that tit under the table. The fact that he just talks about it so openly and probably gets praise from his cult about it is just gross. No wonder he left medicine if he willing to funnel his tax money away from the underpaid NHS.

I'm surprised this video hasn't been taken down yet:

No morals and a disgusting human being. He thinks he is enriching peoples lives and being a teacher but every step he takes hejust pushes himself further away from anything moral.

Reactions: 11
It's digusting that he openly advocates for tax evasion. He probably justifies it by saying that he can afford more to give to charity because his tax money is worth more going to a charity of his choosing than the government.

Everyone knows rich people avoid tax, and pay accountants to help them avoid tax. It's been the case for years. But you're supposed to do that tit under the table. The fact that he just talks about it so openly and probably gets praise from his cult about it is just gross. No wonder he left medicine if he willing to funnel his tax money away from the underpaid NHS.

I'm surprised this video hasn't been taken down yet:

No morals and a disgusting human being. He thinks he is enriching peoples lives and being a teacher but every step he takes hejust pushes himself further away from anything moral.
This stuff pisses me off. The argument that these people know better where to give the money they otherwise would’ve been taxed on (charities, causes they personally care about) do they also give donations to their local hospitals? GPs? Schools or to the council to pay for upkeep of local facilities? Doubt it.

I can’t watch him any more, even the fact he’s a trained doctor during a pandemic and doesn’t practice 🤯

Reactions: 8

"Write first draft of book" (fourth last point)
Hasn't it been a year or so since the book deal?

"Lesson no. 16 is to be yourself while dating."
Really, Ali? You got that now? I am younger than you and knew that.
No wonder this guy is taking time to find a girlfriend, let alone a wife!

Also, if y'all watch the video, you'd see that most of these lessons are taken from someone else (books/people saying it). Like, okay, books and people are great for inspiration and stuff but I've never seen him have some original idea.
Like, when he is asked, "What do you think about X?"
Him: Well... in the book Y, the author Z says, [insert any quote or idea], so I think, [insert a duplicated version of the same idea].

Lol dude will only do it for the aesthetics if he ever goes that way.

I remember watching Elizabeth react to his Day in a Life video and he said something along the lines of "On my journey towards minimalism..."
Elizabeth paused the video and said, he is not a minimalist. Ali is far from being one (i am paraphrasing).
You can sense she was a bit annoyed. She is a minimalist and a passionate one at that. So, it made sense that she was annoyed by Ali declaration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6