Ali Abdaal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen the video but future wife doesn't have to mean engaged, can just be talking hypothetically
Probably engaged. I saw "Organise a stag do" in one of his task list videos.
Isn't stag do a British term for bachelor's party?

Probably engaged. I saw "Organise a stag do" in one of his task list videos.
Isn't stag do a British term for bachelor's party?
Yeah.

Lmao imagine having to put "stag do" as a task "to do" ??? OK robot head 🤖

Also doesn't the best man organise a stag do?

Reactions: 1
He's making about £4k a week from YouTube right now which isn't bad but when you think he was trying to run a central London office plus about 10 staff with those figures....

Reactions: 2
He's making about £4k a week from YouTube right now which isn't bad but when you think he was trying to run a central London office plus about 10 staff with those figures....
He's still got sponsorships and the crappy courses. Although sponsors are getting stranger and stranger. First it was Brilliant and edu stuff, now it's mattresses and supplements. Like honestly how many UK-only mattress sales are gonna come from an Abdaal video? Almost convinced this is money down the drain for these companies.

He's still got sponsorships and the crappy courses. Although sponsors are getting stranger and stranger. First it was Brilliant and edu stuff, now it's mattresses and supplements. Like honestly how many UK-only mattress sales are gonna come from an Abdaal video? Almost convinced this is money down the drain for these companies.
I would imagine they have a marketing budget and will chuck out a few sponsorships to some creators and then see make the most sales and give them more sponsorships etc.

Marketing always seem to have overbduget at my job and end up spending it on backpacks and stuff for staff anyway.

The courses have got to be slowing down now no one has the moeny to drop £2k on a youtube course when energy and food prices are the way they are.

That's more than most people make in a month. And he doesn't give to charity or to help people other than if it helps him write off his income for tax purposes.

IMG_20221109_230344.jpg

Just had a look at his channel for the first time in a long time. Ouch. His viewership is declining...

Reactions: 3
I got the impression that his girlfriend was someone he met relatively recently. Looking at Izzy's bio, it's more likely that Ali has known her for a long time. I'm confused.
All of his "dating material" is going to skew towards dating someone you have never met before, via dating apps or talking to someone on the street or something similar. Not that I've watched it because who's going to take dating advice from Ali Abdaal...

All of his "useful dating information" goes out of the window when you discover that he met his girlfriend through her paying for his services on a multi thousand pound course. It is not applicable or organic to his audience.

Notice he's moved into somewhere much less expensive looking and is back to drinking instant coffee.

All of his "useful dating information" goes out of the window when you discover that he met his girlfriend through her paying for his services on a multi thousand pound course. It is not applicable or organic to his audience.
Ah, the classic "let me pick up fangirls from my audience that already believe I'm some big shot and pretend like it was my carefully considered dating strategy" tactic. I wonder how his dobby impressions and rainbow socks would go down with a girl who doesn't give a tit about the "productivity" and medical student shitvlogs space. It's so easy to recruit from an army of sycophants suffering from the authority bias but it's a whole different issue when you're trying to date someone who isn't as impressed by his clout.

She seems to dabble in the exact same things as him so clearly she views him as a sort of inspirational pillar of awesome. To anyone who's not high on their own farts and the kool-aid of "muh productivity", he's still a ratfaced clown.

Reactions: 5
I disagree. I think it is organic. Meeting someone through his course is more relatable and "normal" than meeting someone via a dating app. He met her in person got to chat with her, felt goosebumps, and voila. She is young, beautiful, and seems like a nice girl. She is a much better fit for Ali than Sheen who was older and bigger in size. I really don't know why he's hiding her

• Wow
  • Sick
Meeting someone through his course is more relatable and "normal" than meeting someone via a dating app.
If you honestly think that youtubers picking their dating options from their fanbase is normal, then... I guess you haven't been on the internet at all til now.

Reactions: 6
What's her ig?

She's gorgeous imo. I think this is the most "normal" thing Ali has done. They seem to have a lot in common. Both went to Cambridge med school, and are into youtube. Should she marry him, No but if she likes him and enjoys his company, what's wrong with that?

I disagree. I think it is organic. Meeting someone through his course is more relatable and "normal" than meeting someone via a dating app. He met her in person got to chat with her, felt goosebumps, and voila. She is young, beautiful, and seems like a nice girl.
Is this Ali's account? How do you know how he felt loooooooool

She is a much better fit for Ali than Sheen who was older and bigger in size. I really don't know why he's hiding her
Jesus bleeping christ

• Wow
Reactions: 4