Alexx Coll - @alexxcoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread @kaaa2 đź‘Ť. Now on a whole I don't mind her although her content is same old tit as every other influencer and I don't know why she insists on wearing those baggy jeans as they do nothing for her. Her moan last night about feeling isolated in their new house just made me roll my eyes. I mean well yeah you will do if you are miles away from all your family and friends. I'm not sure why they moved to that area in the first place TBH.

Reactions: 2
I enjoy her for the most part, however the constant horse content is a turn off for me.

When she first started sharing her riding she said she would start a seperate account and try not to speak about it loads because she understood her followers are there for lifestyle and fashion content. But as the months have gone on there is barely a vlog that goes by without a section showing her riding or at competitions. No offence to horse riding, she's entitled to her hobby, but I have zero interest in it.

Who was the influencer she used to be really close to and then they must have fallen out?

Reactions: 1
Who was the influencer she used to be really close to and then they must have fallen out?
Dionne Crowe!

Thanks for the thread @kaaa2 đź‘Ť. Now on a whole I don't mind her although her content is same old tit as every other influencer and I don't know why she insists on wearing those baggy jeans as they do nothing for her. Her moan last night about feeling isolated in their new house just made me roll my eyes. I mean well yeah you will do if you are miles away from all your family and friends. I'm not sure why they moved to that area in the first place TBH.
Yeah I don’t get why they chose to move to the middle of nowhere in the first place? I’m not sure what they expected from it, of course you’d feel lonely and isolated. They’ll definitely pack up sooner rather than later. I think that’s part of the reason they haven’t done as much decoration and furnishing as first planned

Reactions: 3
thank you! Does anyone know why?
It was never made too clear. I think it may have been a convenience friendship as Dionne was living in Nottingham and Alex was nearby so they spent a lot of time together but once Dionne knew she was moving back to Newcastle it seemed like she dropped Alex. I may be wrong but from comments Alex has made since then this seems like the possible reason

What’s the tea on her side of the family? You never see them, only Andy’s

I really liked her when I first discovered her but I now find her vlogs are so repetitive? It’s like watching the same video every week on repeat

Maybe they don't want to be filmed.
I think she’s mentioned before that her dad doesn’t play any role in her life as he left them when she was very young. I think her mum is around but she doesn’t feature in any vlogs.

I like her vlogs, she doesn’t take herself too seriously and I like that she has something more worthwhile in her life (the horse riding) other than the usual YouTuber stuff. The relationship she has with her horse and dogs is lovely.

• Heart
Has she bought some followers 900k seems a hell of a lot for her boring content and on average only gets about 150 comments per post.

Has she bought some followers 900k seems a hell of a lot for her boring content and on average only gets about 150 comments per post.
I thought this yesterday! And she’s verified which surprised me. Her content is SO repetitive? Every reel looks the same

Just discovered her through Leo’s vlog. She has the looks of a model which explains her large Instagram following— the Insta is mostly narcissistic shots and fashion. Boring! From what little I have seen of her YouTube, she doesn’t seem phony but is playing into that raw, Gen Z cool girl attitude. A very pretty girl but nothing interesting.