Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MouthFullOfFangs

I think she got death threats because she said she had an abortion so I get where she’s coming from
Ah right I didn't see that she said she had an abortion, no wonder they got rid then! I always assume that its weird fangirls hating simply because of who she's with

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
I think they've mentioned previously that the new album will sound more closely aligned with TBHC than their other albums have been to each other. Not an exact copy/continuation but picking up where it left off. https://www.nme.com/news/music/matt...ike-r-u-mine-and-all-that-stuff-again-3226299
So if you're hoping the album will be more like AM or WPSIA, you might want to brace yourself 😅

But as for 'I Ain't Quite Where I Think I Am', I thought it had a good rhythm to it and it's catchy. To me, it reminds me a lot of some of the second Last Shadow Puppets album as well as TBHC, just more funk inspired than those two, but that rhythm is quite AM. It reminds me of Knee Socks.
i’ve since given it another listen and i get the catchy-ness! there’s that one bit that has a bit of a hook to it and i don’t dislike it as much as i initially did

Merpedy

VIP Member
I’ve not seen the glasto set yet, but could he have been forced to adapt the songs due to the remnants of laryngitis?
I saw them at the emirates and was a bit wary beforehand because of some of the feedback I’d seen on other gigs online.
But I absolutely loved it and maybe I was lucky with the crowd on the night I went, but certainly the people around me were singing and dancing along to the old and the new stuff.
I’ve seen plenty of people say that it was nothing different from when they saw them live a few weeks ago. I know people here have been to see them so I expect someone will confirm or deny whether that was really the case

I didn’t bother tuning in because the videos from their tour of the slowed down classics and random timing put me off slightly and I don’t care much for their new stuff. But given all that I’m not surprised to see negative reviews

MouthFullOfFangs

Mine was constantly refreshing for about 25 minutes then once I was through it was straight forward, I thought it was too good to be true 😂

orlyb1310

VIP Member
never been a fan of miles
it seems he has some wild influence over alex
tlsp music was always shite and i hate how the newest am album reflected that

i hope they bring guitars back for the new album
I love tlsp’s music so much but miles is creepy. He was very good live last year though.