Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t feel surprised, seems like it’s the right time for them to split up, at least for a hiatus

I don’t think they’ll officially announce a split, They may well take a few years off and do other projects.

If this really was the end why wouldn’t they announce it before the tour. Think the fans would want to know if that really was the last tour and not after the event.
tbh if I was doing my last tour i wouldnt announce it. I think it’s a bit cooler to just go quiet.
announcing it’s your last tour just makes people take the piss when you end up coming back (Elton John)

Reactions: 6
tbh if I was doing my last tour i wouldnt announce it. I think it’s a bit cooler to just go quiet.
announcing it’s your last tour just makes people take the piss when you end up coming back (Elton John)
Very true! You might well be right. I just am hoping it’s not over, Not yet anyway 🥰

Reactions: 1
He’s extremely private as I’m sure you know…other than those back grid photos 🫣 haha. He wouldn’t appreciate me running my mouth but tbh there’s not much to say atm.

Reactions: 2
He’s extremely private as I’m sure you know…other than those back grid photos 🫣 haha. He wouldn’t appreciate me running my mouth but tbh there’s not much to say atm.
Why, does he pop on Tattle every now and then or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
where the backgrid photos planned by alex/louise?

I sound insane but I’m gonna ask anyway… does he keep in touch with Alexa? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell did they get married or is this the most unhinged tit I’ve seen in my life
According to Wikipedia they got married in Sept
2023. Glad it’s not Alex and Louise, she’d turn into an ever bigger psycho

Reactions: 3