Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know exactly why these shots are so funny to me. It’s the dorky, self-satisfied smiling and the fact that her head looks like an egg being lathered up.
And although a surprising amount of people can’t seem to tell, she is using strong smoothing beauty filters.

IMG_8216.jpeg
IMG_8218.jpeg
IMG_8220.jpeg

It really bears repeating, but she's a good looking woman irl. OK, so not the eggshell skinned, lithe limbed, anime goddess of teenage boy fantasy, but who is anyway. The super-smooth UwU stuff she posts is so much more grotesque* than whatever it is that she's convinced herself needs correcting.

*I dont think she's grotesque looking at all btw; as I've said before, she's got real Jodie Comer's Cool European Aunt vibes and irl is pretty. The Anime Tinkerbell look she goes for online is awful.

Reactions: 7
Seriously, what’s with these salacious poses? It feels like she’s gagging to create a sex kitten image on Instagram

IMG_8265.jpeg
IMG_8276.jpeg

IMG_8274.jpeg

---
But in “real life”, in person, this is what you’re getting; matronly, a little frumpy and often self-conscious and awkward.
IMG_8275.jpeg
IMG_8277.jpeg
IMG_8279.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t seem to be ‘friends’ with the other skincare/makeup gurus on instagram like the chapman sisters, salí hughes etc. They never mention her. She must be a talking point amongst the regulars because everyone knows she doesn’t look anything like what she portrays on her instagram

Reactions: 8
Is Alex for bleeping real with her most recent Instagram post? She’s downright abusing these beauty filters. The lower-face “tuning” is so extreme.
IMG_8312.jpeg
IMG_8314.jpeg
IMG_8318.jpeg
IMG_8311.jpeg

---
Make it make sense. Her use of beauty filters is just remarkably shameless. She knows people have eyes right?! That a bunch of people have seen the real dimensions of her face ? She’s mental. This is mental. And she chooses to be this weird.

IMG_8320.jpeg
IMG_8322.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Meanwhile, on TikTok, the mental, warped beauty filtering ramps up.
Crescent moon 🌙 face in full effect.
Oh! To be a fly on the wall of her bathroom when she’s filming these videos.🤡 To watch her process, setting up the ring lights, turning on the face-shape altering filters and practising the cringe poses. What a way to make a living. Maybe I’m just jealous that she gets paid handsomely to act like a twit.

IMG_8335.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She was in a pic with that Alexis insta model and saying something about her ice blue eyes. Alexis hasn’t been facetuned but Alex has.. weird!!!! How can she not be embarrassed at herself

Reactions: 3
She was in a pic with that Alexis insta model and saying something about her ice blue eyes. Alexis hasn’t been facetuned but Alex has.. weird!!!! How can she not be embarrassed at herself
I saw that! I think Steinherr genuinely has great, blemish-free, clear skin - her skin genuinely is clearer/healthier-looking than most of her peers that are in the same age group but she definitely uses apps to remove or heavily conceal the fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity I know she has as shown in unedited pics like this:

IMG_8432.jpeg

---
Alex wants us to believe that she looks like this eternally 30 year old, former model-type beauty.
IMG_8434.jpeg

BUT the truth is, this is what Alex really looks like on a GOOD day. She looks perfectly attractive in these photos but for her, it’s not enough. She does not like looking 40-something and when she’s in control of her content, there’s always a beauty filter to youthen her features so she looks 15 years younger

IMG_8433.jpeg
IMG_8431.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All that cheek sucking in and lip pursing is always making me think of one thing, and one thing only...

1707601475478.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would have thought a brand like Strivectin would think twice before associating with such blatant fakery, but…

211D4EC2-A8F9-44B3-AAEF-00836D6E84EC.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I would have thought a brand like Strivectin would think twice before associating with such blatant fakery, but…

View attachment 2748997
So many brands hire Alex that it’s abundantly clear to me they don’t care that she presents a CGI face.
---
I can’t get over how much her hair looks like a wig.

View attachment 2748494
Her forehead & hairline just look peculiarly wig-like. I can’t believe how egg-like her face is in her Instagram content.

IMG_8251.jpeg
IMG_8254.jpeg

---
Alex’s forehead would’ve been such a hit in different time period.

IMG_8450.jpeg

IMG_8452.jpeg
IMG_8453.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad