Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha. Unstoppable narcissist.
That’s one HELL of a filter.
---
Some guy on TikTok said the Kardashians use the Soda app on iTunes App Store to apply non-glitching face shape-altering filters that work with video, not just still images
I suspect Alex may be using that app or something like it.
I downloaded it to test it and yes, I tested the chin reducing filter and it works to extremes but I looked so weird. I actually like my chin so I don’t want to change its appearance. I deleted the app because it kept sending me annoying notification about updates.
---

Excellent analogy 😂
---

There has to have been some exchanges between the other influencers and fellow beauty journalists about Alex and her extreme beauty filter abuse.

There’s no way the likes of Caroline Hirons, Sam Chapman and Nicola Chapman haven’t noticed how excessively Alex “FaceTunes” the tit out of her face. They’ve met her so many times and there’s YouTube videos of Alex with them in where she looks how she really looks.
---
Her videos just get more cringe/corny. She just posted this paid sponsorship video
View attachment 2476757
Is this sucking in of the face an attempt to slim the face as well as a filter? She looks demented!

Reactions: 3
Comment on her latest TikTok

😒 The lighting huh?

IMG_4918.jpeg

---
It’s just good lighting, you guys. 🤥

IMG_4928.jpeg
IMG_4929.jpeg
IMG_4930.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Sunday Facials are the absolute worst when it comes to not just extreme beauty filtering but bizarre beauty filtering. The point of Sunday Facials is to showcase what good care she takes of her skin yet every inch of her face is blurred to such extreme degrees and the face shape is bizarrely soooo far removed from the reality of what she actually looks like. It’s one of the strangest practices amongst UK beauty influencers I’ve ever seen.

How on earth are these first 3 images meant to represent the non-filtered version of Alex? She is trying to make her face appear skeletal at this point.
IMG_5035.jpeg

---
IMG_5038.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
She’s going to be out in the wild in London on 11 October. Will anyone recognise her , that’s the big question.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where where where? Someone needs to pap it!
Get your skates on, kids! I can’t get to Harrods for those times. I wish I could be there with my high-def camera.

IMG_5090.jpeg

---
Yesterday’s IG story. The level of BLURRING is insane

IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5087.jpeg

• Angry
That is just completely ludicrous. Charlie Brooker needs to construct a Black Mirror about her

IMG_2051.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why are ppl in the industry so scared to call her out when they would have been calling others out already?!?!

Reactions: 8
Alex just posted a new video and it’s giving “narcissistic poseur”.
Who are these pouty, tantalising tongue poses for? Her middle-aged, female audience?! For someone who isn’t a model by trade, she’s always trying to hump the camera & eye bleeping herself. I find Alex so cringe. And when you see her in person, she can’t pull this tit off in “real life”.
Instagram is her delulu playground.
IMG_5132.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Is her boyfriend not giving her attention or something?
Alex’s boyfriend comments on many of her posts on Instagram and TikTok which is what a good boyfriend should do but there is no bleeping way in hell that he hasn’t noticed how much she drastically alters & enhances the true appearance of her face. If a man filtered his face to the same extremes Alex filters her own face, I bet Alex would find it disconcerting and off-putting.
If I saw a guy on a dating app who filtered and blurred his face as much as Alex does, I’d steer clear thinking they were clearly deranged.

Reactions: 3
Someone please go to the event and ask if her "water retention" is flaring up.

She loves to blame her changing face on water weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And who the hell is that?!!
Not Alex! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus.
Her last 2 thumbnails are so vain - the audacity of using your most digitally enhanced selfies

IMG_5105.jpeg

Because THIS is the fuller faced Alex who showed up to events recently. She’s still pretty but the gaunt face shape is a lie

IMG_5154.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg

Reactions: 4

---
NOBODY: _______
Alex Steinherr:
IMG_5169.jpeg

“This will have to do …”? Um … okay, Alex . 😐

Did anyone else expect Alex to bring her lighting equipment to a facial appointment? 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha