Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems that comments on the posts calling out the filter by Alex (on the KJH )post are being deleted.
Why don’t people call her out!?

She’s using a massive filtered head for the Katie Jane Hughes make up / skincare too with KJH loving her post. Please.
---

I’m sure like many others she will try and explain it away by insisting it’s all “good angles & good lighting” ( because they think we are all as stupid as them)

Reactions: 2
I can see a few comments remaining ! If they are being deleted it’s absolutely appalling. They are entirely complicit.
---
I believe we are in an era where expressing a different opinion is perceived as bullying. Regardless of the validity. We are expected to just “ scroll by” and not express any reaction other than positivity.

However, as a mother of a teenage daughter (and in my day job as a psychologist) I see the damage that is caused by images such as this, and social media as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more. It’s perceived as bullying - but it’s an opinion which is why tattle has so many contributors as we’re not allowed a voice elsewhere. Trust me, they’re being deleted.

I can see a few comments remaining ! If they are being deleted it’s absolutely appalling. They are entirely complicit.
---
I believe we are in an era where expressing a different opinion is perceived as bullying. Regardless of the validity. We are expected to just “ scroll by” and not express any reaction other than positivity.

However, as a mother of a teenage daughter (and in my day job as a psychologist) I see the damage that is caused by images such as this, and social media as a whole.

Reactions: 4
The mad thing is that she looks fine. OK, do she doesn't look like the teenage skinny model she wishes she looked like, but she looks good irl. She just has some major hang ups and insecurities which she then passes on to other unsuspecting viewers.

Reactions: 7
Their greed of sales prevents brands from doing what’s morally right. The whole thing is an absolute joke yet I remain perversely fascinated by the fact that absolutely NO ONE calls these people out.

I’m over on the Lorna luxe thread, another filtering insta-mate of Alex. There she is advertising Philip Kingsley hair growth products with a head chock full of extensions. It’s laughable. ( she also alters her size and face shape dramatically)
{heads to Lorna Luxe’s IG}

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like this “EssentiallyJulia” chick who appears to have 68K+ followers. Will Alex be in her DMs soon demanding she take these comments down from Katie Jane Hughes’ makeup brand IG?!

IMG_4771.jpeg
IMG_4772.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

I wholeheartedly agree. Too many people grossly underestimate the damage all this social media beauty-filtering and photoshopping does. Especially to young girls/women.
Yet Alex is most likely profiting off all her hyper-perfected social media imagery and benefitting from contributing to the toxic, impossible beauty standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think the brands can think it through either… obviously greed / sales is their main focus, but what about customer retention or looking at the type of customer who now questions the products given they’re using a heavily filtered woman to advertise?

This doesn’t give a thinking woman much confidence in a brand :) I’d have probably bought something from KJH… but using Alex like that and seeing comments removed, makes me really question whether the brand has any conscience!
---
I wholeheartedly agree. Too many people grossly underestimate the damage all this social media beauty-filtering and photoshopping does. Especially to young girls/women.
Yet Alex is most likely profiting off all her hyper-perfected social media imagery and benefitting from contributing to the toxic, impossible beauty standards.
And when Alex goes out in the wild she’s literally unrecognisable. I saw her on a live with Lorna Unluxe and I genuinely didn’t think it was the same person. I was staggered.
Editing your face so much must surely add to your insecurities when you go out in public!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her most recent post thumbnail image is ludicrous. She’s so f**king cheeky! Kardashian/Jenner-level shameless beauty filtering.

I mean … come ON

IMG_4797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
And if she actually looked like that thumbnail in real life, do you really think she’d be dating this guy?! He looks like the chubby dude who works at my local kebab shop.

IMG_4803.jpeg

• Haha
Her most recent post thumbnail image is ludicrous. She’s so f**king cheeky! Kardashian/Jenner-level shameless beauty filtering.

I mean … come ON

View attachment 2475957
Absolutely ludicrous. I mean it’s beyond laughable!!! Also I do need to know what app she’s got that changes that heavy chin to a tiny pointy thing!

Having watched Lorna luxe do it for many years, I’ve come to the conclusion that they convince themselves they barely look any different, and therefore state utter jibberish excuses such as “ good lighting, good angles, good camera” etc.
And with no one ever challenging it, it just enables them. I’ve also found that they use videos and touch their faces a lot as if to “prove” to the audience they aren’t using filters. There used to be a lot of filter warp which made it immediately obvious but evidently technology has improved!
Someone needs to send that picture to KJH ( and her other brands)
Didn’t she once do a demo of filtering and how awful it was???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm embarrassed for this woman. I'm betting she's the subject of many whatsapp pisstakings among her fellow beauty biz colleagues.

She looks like her filtered self in the same way that Patrick Swayze's brother looked a bit like Patrick Swayze.

SWAYZ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely ludicrous. I mean it’s beyond laughable!!! Also I do need to know what app she’s got that changes that heavy chin to a tiny pointy thing!

Having watched Lorna luxe do it for many years, I’ve come to the conclusion that they convince themselves they barely look any different, and therefore state utter jibberish excuses such as “ good lighting, good angles, good camera” etc.
And with no one ever challenging it, it just enables them. I’ve also found that they use videos and touch their faces a lot as if to “prove” to the audience they aren’t using filters. There used to be a lot of filter warp which made it immediately obvious but evidently technology has improved!
Someone needs to send that picture to KJH ( and her other brands)
Didn’t she once do a demo of filtering and how awful it was???
Some guy on TikTok said the Kardashians use the Soda app on iTunes App Store to apply non-glitching face shape-altering filters that work with video, not just still images
I suspect Alex may be using that app or something like it.
I downloaded it to test it and yes, I tested the chin reducing filter and it works to extremes but I looked so weird. I actually like my chin so I don’t want to change its appearance. I deleted the app because it kept sending me annoying notification about updates.
---
I'm embarrassed for this woman. I'm betting she's the subject of many whatsapp pisstakings among her fellow beauty biz colleagues.

She looks like her filtered self in the same way that Patrick Swayze's brother looked a bit like Patrick Swayze.

View attachment 2476029
Excellent analogy 😂
---

View attachment 2476029
There has to have been some exchanges between the other influencers and fellow beauty journalists about Alex and her extreme beauty filter abuse.

There’s no way the likes of Caroline Hirons, Sam Chapman and Nicola Chapman haven’t noticed how excessively Alex “FaceTunes” the tit out of her face. They’ve met her so many times and there’s YouTube videos of Alex with them in where she looks how she really looks.
---
Her videos just get more cringe/corny. She just posted this paid sponsorship video

Last edited:
Reactions: 3