Alex Steinherr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually starting to look like a non-blue Na’vi chick.

Oh I know I do go on but I just can’t get over how shamelessly deceitful she is about her true physical appearance. If I FaceApp’d & beauty filtered to the extremes she did, my friends and family will tease me mercilessly and my brother would be savagely honest about it “Dude! You don’t look like that! WTF?!” and demand I quit being weird.

I don’t know how she has the audacity to show up to live beauty promotional events to be honest. I can only assume she actually believes everyone is too stupid to notice how her face has a completely different shape in person OR ‘no one can prove a damn thing!”

Think she’s hosting another live event very soon. I’m so tempted at times to go along for a gander but I just refuse to pay any money for the event tickets just to see her show up in ridiculously oversized coats and quarterback sized shoulder pads.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alex giving zero f**ks about reality or being deceptive 😂
Recent IG post
FD7AD906-1F58-4F91-A743-16C5DA698195.jpeg

---
Without her magical filters natural sunlight

1BC47641-C679-4877-8003-23E8136D6F41.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I really don't get it, she's attractive in the normal photos. A slightly heavy set, tall, attractive 40 something woman. She has very good and well cared for skin. Why does she want to look like an egg with plastic skin when she looks good as she is!

Reactions: 8
And also, if her looks bother her to this point of extreme editing; she could always lose weight, fix her jaw and get a mini face-lift. She has the means and the network to access the best surgeons. (Not that getting surgery is necessary for her, I think she looks striking but the whole editing bit is putting me off)

Reactions: 7
I seem to remember her doing weight loss pieces in various magazines when she was a beauty editor. I'd imagine it's something she struggles with. I don't think she's obese, just slightly heavy set

Reactions: 5
And - as someone who has got the t-shirt! Losing weight in your 40’s isn’t as easy as it was in your 20’s and 30’s, especially if you’re menopausal.

Reactions: 2
What's wrong with her real jaw? Why would she need surgery?
I don't think the poster was saying she needs it, more that if she *wants* a change she has access to treatments and so on. However, I don't think surgery or anything would fix her body image issues. It's all in the mind
---
And - as someone who has got the t-shirt! Losing weight in your 40’s isn’t as easy as it was in your 20’s and 30’s, especially if you’re menopausal.
And she honestly doesn't even need to- she's just been surrounded by super skinny models in the industry she works in and she doesn't realise that there is nothing wrong with her natural body type

• Heart
I don't think the poster was saying she needs it, more that if she *wants* a change she has access to treatments and so on. However, I don't think surgery or anything would fix her body image issues. It's all in the mind
---

And she honestly doesn't even need to- she's just been surrounded by super skinny models in the industry she works in and she doesn't realise that there is nothing wrong with her natural body type
I completely agree with you - so much Body Positivity stuff these days, more and more women are (rightly so) embracing their bodies.

Reactions: 4
I can understand someone being obese and wanting a change but Alex is just broad and well built as well as tall. The beauty industry has really done a number on her

Reactions: 4
As a woman who is tall, we naturally have a bigger build, feet, hands, shoulder width, hips etc. We’d fall over otherwise.
I know when I see photographs of myself next to smaller women I can feel huge, but I am not at all. It’s just next to a 5’2” size 10 is very jarring when you are 6’ and a size 14. It’s all relative. I think Alex looks great in those pictures from the event, it’s a huge shame she feels she needs to edit her pictures/videos to the extent she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
THIS is not Alex. This is a mannequin.
---
THIS is not Alex. This is a mannequin.
---
So utterly ridiculous

9765D5F1-8472-44A2-9359-1D0F50E37AE7.jpeg
20E001A8-AC6F-47FD-A92A-535A60E95BAC.jpeg
2ACDC741-CB0F-4AA7-9ECD-2F1BA09C120B.jpeg
4D0FD7B7-40F8-41CC-A302-93114D8BDA6E.jpeg
8D78805F-FAA0-405E-9688-303C73CB3F66.jpeg

---
It bugs the tit out of me how she presses her tongue between the gap between her teeth when doing lipstick application videos. She does it to make her mouth look more sexual and in person, she's one of the least sexy women I've ever seen. She's self-conscious and awkward in person. It's a bullshit persona on IG. Completely inauthentic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s like, don’t come up me on Instagram all sensssuaal, sexxxyyy and smugly gaunt-faced and then present like this in “real life”

3D354FD0-B268-46DB-8A87-E93A1047E7BF.jpeg
2CADB257-3429-4075-A62D-DACBC87DBA43.jpeg
A293D38B-B62D-4BC1-B65A-E6CC34130A19.jpeg
9C433860-935A-440A-9A29-65E862B2AC3F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's always trying to hide inside her clothes when she's not in charge of the images.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like I have no idea what kind of tits she has 😂because her clothes are always so oversized and she wears to conceal, not to complement.
---
I feel like the face shape altering app she’s using glitched slightly here around the chin

948F165D-82E0-432D-9AD0-AD1BD2163978.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1